Secret Celeb Gossip #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved MTV Europe in the early 90s - the music I discovered through that was so broad spectrum. Songs like Hobo Humping Slobo Babe by Whale, Crucified by Army of Lovers, anything by Nina Hagen and Jellyfish. Rock block on VH1 was fab too. My Dad rigged our hi-fi up to the TV so we could blast music through the house and I made so many mixtapes!
Hate MTV now!

Reactions: 12
I know,what happened?? Became a channel for my super sweet 16 and rubbish like that

Reactions: 7
I know,what happened?? Became a channel for my super sweet 16 and rubbish like that
What happened? Like History Channel, you can use cheap crap and people like it!!

QUOTE="NikkiDeeW, post: 1819247, member: 22470"]
Is there anyone she hasnt dated?!!

/QUOTE]

She's not dated me, despite several pathetic begging letters from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the fucking state of that ?

View attachment 180157
Wow that face could scare the bairn off the breast . As me mother used to say

I love Sparks even more now

I love Sparks .
I know the tea on Spark s and Pet Shop Boy's two of my favourite bands , Russell felt the Pets had stolen ideas off them and the image in a way I don't think so I'd buy Talent is an Asset, No 1 Band in Heaven the Sparks books and well the albums are all great . Just the best band ever.
And the new album is the best yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
John Travolta is Gay but it the closet. I’m sure Scientology ‘cured him’ and had lots of blackmail from auditing him. He’s a great actor - some very bad roles.
His son was autistic - but Scientology don’t recognise autism so I think that Travolta was limited in what treatment they could do/could say and Scientology experts played a large role in his life and treatment.
He did love that boy and was devastated by his death. I guess that’s why they had their youngest child - to try to fill the gap.

Kelly Preston had some skeletons. It was alleged she was shot by Charlie Sheen and moved away from the party scene.

Reactions: 14
She lived with George Clooney I think..

Reactions: 2
Wow that face could scare the bairn off the breast . As me mother used to say
I bet your mam was a geordie! That's something my mam would say too

She is also supposed to have had a secret child that lived in Hawaii with her parents.

Reactions: 4
YouTube happened and MTV was no longer the place to go watch music videos.

And MTV then had to transform from a cultural staple to a minor channel catching a microscopic audience and produces cheap, lowest common denominator, reality trash.

Reactions: 6
I

I don’t like to judge but fucking hell

love! Get a grip Seaborgium, this was meant as tongue in cheek telling off for someone thirsting after Boris, not you obviously.
She did seem to have terrible taste in men. I’d imagine her self esteem is pretty dreadful which is why she made such poor choices where relationships are concerned.
I can’t say she’s likeable, far from it. Her Dad was a piece of shit though, and her Mum left her with him.

Reactions: 3
Scientology keep all your secrets and use them against you if you try to leave. Allegedly

Good morning tattley tea loving tattlers may I spoil your breakfast by sharing a picture in today’s press off Ulrika ? Just look at the fucking state of that ?

View attachment 180157
At first glance I thought it was a split screen showing before and after but then I realised it wasn’t it’s just shocking/scary.... I slapped on factor 50

I'd rather lose my job though, than keep quiet about that. I just couldn't live with knowing I'd done nothing.

Jesus, someone give that woman a pie! And some moisturiser.
My Dad used to say about such cases, "she needs a good meat pudding"

Reactions: 2
isnt that Paul NICHOLAS? Not Paul Nicholls...? hahahaha
This is him.... I’m sure @TheJoanCollinsFanClub can verify once she swims through the snail trails

Did we ever get to the bottom of how Brian Harvey ran himself over ?

Attachments

Has anyone looked at the #freebritney movement? I know it’s been touched on previously here. I read this and was quite shocked. I’m always sceptical of conspiracies. This is one sad story and I do feel for her.

If this is all true it is utterly heartbreaking. Poor girl.

This is the outline of the extortion case

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.