Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following this fantastic thread for a while. My celeb stories aren’t as good as Rod Stewart drinking cum or Lisa Stansfields tit dildo but here goes....

A few years ago I was working as an electrician in Manchester, changing lights in a fancy office foyer. One of the offices was a hair rejuvenation clinic and I spotted Mark Owen, (Take That), going in to get his hair plugs done.

I also did some work for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer when he played for Man Utd. He was a great guy, very friendly, and not up himself at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband used to work at the BBC, so I used to get invited to wrap parties and meet some of the “talent”.
Here goes:
Eamonn Holmes - absolutely lovely with everyone, very nice to me when I was introduced
Cheryl Baker - stuck up cow every time I met her (her sister was lovely though)
Kris Akabusi - lovely and very friendly, very loud voice
Betty Bothroyd and Moira Stewart - in a relationship
Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) and Pat St Clements - in a relationship
Bob Monkhouse - bottle of spirits with him while rehearsing on set
Gary Linekar - not friendly with production staff, apart from one girl he was shagging whilst married to his first wife
Adrian Chiles - grumpy as hell
Jonathan Ross - a production guy had a last minute invite to an awards show, had nothing to wear. JR arranged for 2 suits to be delivered in by courier to the BBC from home. Afterwards, this guy got the suit dry cleaned and went to return both to JR. He refused to take them back, said have them as I have loads....keep them.

Will try to remember any other stuff.
I worked at the beeb when Adrian Childs has a Radio5 show on a Sat morning - I was a runner on another show, he was incredibly grumpy and a total arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When we brought our hamster home it ate through the cardboard box in the10 minute car journey, so I would imagine that's a dangerous game tbh 😝.

Honestly, when I joined this site if you'd told me I'd be referencing our pet hamster (RIP Flossy) in a sexual sense I'd have not believed it 😂
The outcome of the escaped hamster 🐹 doesn’t bear thinking about tbh 😳😬😲😵😱💩. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think I had any, but actually...

- Konnie Huq was a fan of the white stuff back in her Blue Peter days
- Richard Hammond is an arse and I think banned from his local pub?! (Friend of a friend kind of story, so not sure how true that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not convinced the Debbie Dingle/Charley Webb acne stuff is true. I follow her on IG and she does live videos, I'm sure she once showed off her skin after a treatment gushing how smooth it was. She also models for her sisters make up tutorials. Her skin always looks sickeningly perfect.

Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced the Debbie Dingle/Charley Webb acne stuff is true. I follow her on IG and she does live videos, I'm sure she once showed off her skin after a treatment gushing how smooth it was. She also models for her sisters make up tutorials. Her skin always looks sickeningly perfect.
Excellent news!, if indeed she did have the misfortune of having badly behaved skin it now sounds like she’s got it sorted.

Reactions: 5
I once saw Alexandra Burke in a pub in Hampstead just after she won X-Factor. There were about 4 people at the bar and she shouted unnecessarily loudly “No! too many people, I couldn’t possibly wait at the bar. I’m going to sit down” and stomped off leaving her mate to get the drinks. Later on in the car park she heard my sister say “Oh wait” and walk in her direction. She said to her mate “here we go, autograph” and rolled her eyes. My sister walked straight past her to go and scoop up our mums dog who had gone wandering. AB’s face was priceless... so was her mates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So this is a weird one and I want to make clear that I am absolutely not making any kind of suggestion about Justin Fletcher.

But.... Justin's dad was a very talented and famous song writer and wrote songs for Cliff Richard, so Justin grew up knowing him and actually based that (hilarious) character Cliff Tumble on him. Justin has said in interviews that he really likes Cliff and he's a lovely bloke.

His Dad also wrote a song for Elvis! 😳👏

I find Gigglebiz proper funny, I think he's got a brilliant sense of humour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone else heard about the man from Downton Abbey? Apparently when the super injunctions were massive he used the services of a prositute (think it could have been Wayne Rooney’s favourite one) and likes pegging. Used the courts to get a super injunction because he’s married with (at the time) a young child.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.