Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve just remembered some!

Jeremy Clarkson - Surprisingly pleasant, not how he’s portrayed to be.

Richard Branson’s mum comes into a close relatives place of work to buy their stuff and apparently is really stinjy (sorry, can’t spell) and tries to haggle the price down every time despite living in a massive mansion up the road..

Stephen Mulhern - Arrogant egotistical cock. Think he’s a bigger star than he is, does the whole “Do you know who I am?” crap 🤢

Ant (Ant and Dec) - Could see I couldn’t speak properly (I was only 15/16 and v star struck at TV studios) so gave me a hug and a card he had in his hand, which I still have to this day. I couldn’t even walk to Dec, my legs went to jelly but from far away he was lovely 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Kerry Katona - Met her and the other two when she was in Atomic Kitten in the late 90s. She was amazing! So funny, bubbly, a good laugh and we got on so well, I had her number for a while. Went shopping a few times, that kinda thing. Then she met Bryan and everything changed for her.

Destiny’s child - I actually paid for a meet and greet..🙈 All were lovely! Beyoncé is TINY in real life and I don’t understand how people can say she’s curvy because she was very slim. She smelled gorgeous too, as you’d expect. Kelly Rowland was very chatty and smiley, I reckon I could have been her BFF 😂 Michelle didn’t really say much, just a “smile and wave” kinda vibe from her but she was pleasant enough.

Might remember more tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Calvin Harris also outed Taylor as a lesbian didn't he with the 'beard' tweets after they split...
If so he appears to be a complete 🍆 to women!! Mind you a friend of mine was in the year below him at secondary school. She says he was a bit of a loner & weirdo who spent his time mixing tunes etc. Guess he got the last laugh eh??!

Reactions: 16
I must have lived near Brian May when I lived in London as I saw him out and about quite a lot. Most memorable was one day I was in Homebase with my flatmate. Brian was behind us in the queue. She had her back to him and was chatting loudly. I was facing her (and him) and kept making my eyes wide and slightly nodding behind her. He could see what I was doing, but kept smiling pleasantly. She was oblivious, so eventually I whispered 'Brian May is behind you', she then staged whispered 'who? WHO?'. I was mortified, but he caught my eye and we both laughed as he totally knew what was happening. He then said 'bye' to me as I sheepishly left. Later that day I walked past him waiting outside our local cinema - we both clocked each other and laughed. He is now obviously my bff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why did calvin harris date taylor swift if she was a lesbian? Because he wanted fame?
To boost his career in the USA and hers in the UK. Apparently he was still with his real girlfriend while "dating" Taylor. Not long before he and Taylor "broke up", Calvin was in a car crash and apparently his long term gf was also in the car.

Reactions: 7
Any goss on Ant Middleton from the SAS programme? Can’t see that little fella being faithful tbh
Not Ant but there is this
Ah this thread is excellent.
my favourite story is when I worked the after party at an awards do. I was around 20 and helping with the event management. I was on the door checking tickets and by this time you couldn’t smoke indoors anymore, so a lot of the attendees were coming out to smoke. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and I’m greeted by Corey Taylor from Slipknot. He’s absolutely trashed and trying to get me into bed, and he’s trying REALLY hard, he even gave my his spare key. I was flattered, said no, and gave him back his key...... he was wearing this

View attachment 85726
I still would 🙈🙈🙈

More than likely!! Weren't they together for a bit?
A Beard is a straight opposite sex human who acts as a romantic interest to shield another's homosexuality from the world.
After they split he tweeted about beards in a weird way.
(@calvinharris beard)

Reactions: 6
Years ago I used to get the occasional invitation to a party at Gordon Brown's house in Scotland, I think three or four times. Seriously surreal at times with the mix of locals and politicians, trying to grab a drink in the kitchen and having to edge round Donald Dewar to reach a bottle. The kitchen clock was a Raith Rovers one which is the team he supports. He told me and my pal that the club sent a congratulations card when his son was born (there might have been a wee strip too) but forgot to include Sarah in it - who had done all the work!

Nicky Campbell was in my year at uni and was a desperate lovie at the time, all over the drama club dahling, dunno about now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooh as they're irrelevant, i almost forgot i met some of the Geordie Shore folk.

Charlotte - got sick into an ice bin and was off her tits but it wasn't drink. She was nice though.

Holly - looked zoned out of it, wasn't sure if she was alright, as she seemed insecure and a bit upset. Or ket.

Marnie - bleep, looked at everyone like they were dirt. Pupils the size of mars. She was very beautiful tbh, before the cosmetic surgery

Scott - bit hard to handle, very touchy, would shag a lamp post if horny enough, LOVES the white stuff. Overall he was a laugh and just didn't want to grow up. he wanted to come back to an after party but wasnt allowed

Aaron - Very aggro, would start a fight with his reflection if he thought it looked funny at him. Think he was coked up.

It was a weird experience, everything was orchestrated, they act as how theyre on tv but much toned down irl, they dont seem like friends they just seem like their own person in a club and forced to party with eachother. You had to hand in your phone to security and sign papers, show ID, sober up and give consent on camera before you can even go home with one of them. (I didn't, neither did my friends)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if there is any basis to this it's all to do with fashion. Kim was desperate to get into that world and no one took her seriously. She was just the reality TV sex tape girl. She starts getting with Kanye and out come the vogue covers, the invitations to the met ball, working with designers she could of only dreamed of. Mostly off the back of his connections.

I'm not sure there is any basis to it but this is the only angle I could fathom. They do however, make beautiful babies.
Wow never thought of this but yes makes 100% total sense re: beard

Reactions: 2
I’ve some strictly goss, I had a client who was well connected to the dancing world and after chatting about Curtis been in love island last year to boost his profile in the hopes of going on strictly she told me about the pros.
Neil & Katya were in an open marriage he’s had boyfriends on and off throughout, they also hadn’t spilt previously as her family are rich and well connected 🤷🏼‍♀️
lots of the pros are on coke etc and were caught sniffing at after party’s so the bbc to deflect the story leaked the katya and Sean kissing in the street story
AJ is also in the closet with his girlfriend
Lots of the pros wife swap
More of the celebs have had flings with partners than reported

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh as they're irrelevant, i almost forgot i met some of the Geordie Shore folk.

Charlotte - got sick into an ice bin and was off her tits but it wasn't drink. She was nice though.

Holly - looked zoned out of it, wasn't sure if she was alright, as she seemed insecure and a bit upset. Or ket.

Marnie - bleep, looked at everyone like they were dirt. Pupils the size of mars. She was very beautiful tbh, before the cosmetic surgery

Scott - bit hard to handle, very touchy, would shag a lamp post if horny enough, LOVES the white stuff. Overall he was a laugh and just didn't want to grow up. he wanted to come back to an after party but wasnt allowed

Aaron - Very aggro, would start a fight with his reflection if he thought it looked funny at him. Think he was coked up.

It was a weird experience, everything was orchestrated, they act as how theyre on tv but much toned down irl, they dont seem like friends they just seem like their own person in a club and forced to party with eachother. You had to hand in your phone to security and sign papers, show ID, sober up and give consent on camera before you can even go home with one of them. (I didn't, neither did my friends)
Sharleen Spiteri is a bleep. A loose acquaintance was in Travis and said she treated them like tit.

Gerard Butler is an absolute gent. His mum stays somewhere I spend a lot of time. Always stops for photos and donates money to local projects.

Ewan McGregors mum stays in the next town. He comes back home from time to time and also is lovely to locals. His uncle Dennis Lawson I think still has a house there and is again lovely.

Rory Stewart (ex MP) mum lives there too. You see a trend. He's very nice too.

I've been told by a producer for a bbc tv show the nicest person they've had on their set was Barry from Eastenders.
funny she was so full of herself, considering Travis were the biggest band on the planet for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My dad used to work with Prince Andrew in the Navy was said he was insufferable. Half the time he didn’t do what he was told and the other half he just did it half arsed. He also insisted on having his own private room with staff.
The thing that got to my dad was he would insist on people calling him His Royal Highness, The Prince Andrew (as he was then known) instead of his naval title (which I think was sub lieutenant???), even when they were in the war. If you called him anything else but his full title he wouldn’t do anything! My dad ended up calling him ‘Yorkie’ which made Andrew see red. My dad got called in infront his superiors one day and they said that there has been a complaint from higher up about the name calling to HRH, The Prince Andrew. And my dad was confused because he was the same as Andrew so Andrew couldn’t have been the ‘higher up’ complaining. And my dad’s superior just said ‘I mean *really* high up’.
Turns out Andrew had told his mum that my dad called him Yorkie and The Palace got in contact to make a complaint about my dad!
Pathetic family, they should have told their son to pull his finger out and get on with his job

Reactions: 5
About 20 years ago someone who worked for the Spice Girls told me Geri had lied about her age, and swore blind to me she was at least 5-6 years older than she claimed. Unless she's ageing in reverse she clearly can't have been. He told me some other stuff too (like the Geri/ Mel B thing) which at the time seemed even more ludicrous!

Also was told Martine McCutcheon is awful to work for, always insisted she was no bigger than a size 12 and wouldn't wear clothes above that size, wardrobe had to sew in smaller labels to get her stuff to wear (thereby avoiding a massive tantrum if it was 'her size' but didn't fit her).
I've also heard that Geri gossip! I'm sure one of the spice girls mentions it in an autobiography?

Chris Evans (captain America not the DJ) is known to be a massive coke head and it's why none of us his relationships never worked out.

Chris Evans the DJ is also known to be a massive head
Aw I can't quite see him as a coke head.
I do think he's gay though!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.