Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.
my husband gets so mad with Mr Tumble.

Reactions: 10
Arnold Schwarzenegger paints each of his kids a Christmas card and birthday card each year. For Valentine's Day last year he made all the guys in his office sit down in the boardroom and paint their wives or partners a Valentine's card.
PLEASE let this be true!!!!!

Reactions: 28
Any goss on AJ & Curtis Pritchard ? Hard to believe that they're hetero despite flaunting 'girlfriends'

Reactions: 23
TBF, if you've got an inflated ego, Dubliners will knock you off of your pedestal. Bono once said "When I'm in New York, I can't walk down the street because people follow me. When I'm in Dublin, I can walk down Grafton Street, and someone will roar BONO YA FUCKIN' WANKER."

Reactions: 58
Good old Arnie. I remember seeing him in The Illustrator.

Reactions: 3
I read the Matthew Broderick thing recently in the papers when they were discussing the recent similar sad events. Apparently the police just let him return to the states and was never asked to return.

Reactions: 14
I read the Matthew Broderick thing recently in the papers when they were discussing the recent similar sad events. Apparently the police just let him return to the states and was never asked to return.
Hey, yeah he literally just walked away from it. There was a bit of controversy a few years later when he was asked to be in an advertising campaign for Honda, the victim’s family said they found it insulting and I think he turned it down after that. He’s been a regular visitor to Ireland since, he and SJP have a holiday house in Donegal.

Any more on Holly being fond of the snow? I don’t know why but I just can’t picture her doing lines in her pencil skirt and twinset

Reactions: 16
PLEASE let this be true!!!!!
It's absolutely 100% true, I had to listen to an interview recorded with him by a journalist for work. It's referenced in this Rolling Stone interview from a few years ago as well: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-unkillable-arnold-schwarzenegger-237730/

He's fab and really needs his own reality show. His daughter's miniature pony lives in his back garden (which is vast) and every evening Arnie goes out onto his porch and smokes a cigar and the pony comes and steals the cigar butts. His dog sadly died just before Christmas and he was missing it so much that he's bought himself a miniature donkey that lives in the house with him and goes out in the garden with the pony when it wants some equine company.

Reactions: 44
I always got the impression Justin Fletcher was a diva. Very occasionally on Something Special you can see him get pissed off when the little kids he is with don’t play ball with pressing the right place on the tumble tap.
Especially when he says “ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh can you touch the red spot on the tumble tap” or he does the really and I mean REALLY condescending “beep” on children’s noses

Reactions: 7
I don't think Roger is gay but I have heard the rumors about Rafa. I think the Novak cheating thing is well known his wife refused to go to any match for a while.

Reactions: 4
My ex used to drive Robson Green around so film sets appointments etc.Said he was a lovely guy but he did some very long stretches when he was " entertaining " a female acquaintance!!

ryan giggs ?

Reactions: 10

I love this story

Reactions: 4
Justin is a notorious jerk, he supposedly has a wife and children hidden away. Has a persona he switches on and off when it suits. He actually makes me
See I was quite shocked because the kid mentioned a female relative and I was like "OMG...your *******" because I legit thought it would have been the male equivalent! Last I heard they were engaged but that was maybe 8/9 years ago. The kid wasn't that enamoured of him...Never flagged him off, just said he never liked to involve himself with her side of the family much and wasn't that friendly.

My ex used to drive Robson Green around so film sets appointments etc.Said he was a lovely guy but he did some very long stretches when he was " entertaining " a female acquaintance!!
The duchess of Northumberland by any chance? They’ve been having an affair for years

Reactions: 2
ysah fuck you for making 17yo moe feel like that you complete and utter cum rag

Any goss on AJ & Curtis Pritchard ? Hard to believe that they're hetero despite flaunting 'girlfriends'
Super beards!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Seriously wish I never happened upon this thread.
I've read things my eyes cannot un-see
I've visioned scenarios that'll surely give me nightmares
I've been totally educated in sexual preferences that I'll never, like ever put into practice

Some absolutely lovely gossip, my faves thus far Anthony Hopkins, George Michael & Arnie

Reactions: 31
My friend met Nicholas Lyndhurst (Rodney) but he was very standoffish and made it obvious he didn’t want to speak. Possibly his shyness?
Agreed.We took my then young daughters to a tea shop in West sussex.He was already in there ,and on spotting my girls said loudly "I hope we're not going to be bothered by kids making a noise now"!!Totally miffed I replied how well behaved they were .Eldest daughter asked "isn't that the man from the show daddy likes"? To which I replied "no ,just someone who resembles him"!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.