Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So a bit of gossip if anyone is interested..
Years ago, back when Jade Goody had just had her first son Bobby, Jeff Brazier had a sunbed Shop in George Lane, South Woodford. Anyway, I used to love sunbeds (I know they’re awful) so I walked in the shop, a young girl was on the till, I paid and went in. When I came out, the shop was empty apart from Jeff, he looked me up and down and asked for my mobile number so he could tell me about any offers they had going at the shop, I gave him my number and thought nothing of it until the next day when I got a text from Jeff asking if I wanted to book another sunbed, my mate was saying “wind him up, and see what he comes back with” So I played along, and every text he was flirting like mad with me. Long story short, I went back the following week for a sunbed, and when I got out, he had locked us in the shop, no one else around, and then he pulled his jeans down, got his cock out, and was saying “do you like what you see?” No I bloody didn’t!! He lunged at me for a kiss, and I managed to get out by saying that someone was outside, so Jeff ran in a cubicle and I got out. All my mates were so jealous, and wanted to know what his cock was like, I said it was very red, and looked like he’d tried wanking using a cheese grater. I got the odd text from him after, even asking me to come and help him babysit Bobby at the shop!! I never replied and never saw him again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Spilttea

VIP Member
Re: the current face and body trends amongst celebrities. There is no doubt in my mind that these idiots are taking what they perceive to be the “best bits” of other ethnicities and paying to have their own bodies and faces altered to those specific features . The Kardashians have made a whole career out of culturally appropriating black women’s bodies and features to appear more racially ambiguous than they actually are. The z list celebs in this country are the same, contouring the fuck out of their faces, having bbls and a face full of fillers to copy women of colour without ever recognising the history, the pain, the unfairness that comes with being born with those characteristics as opposed to paying for them to look more “exotic”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering what dirt Dominic Cumming's must have on Boris for the entire cabinet to come out and publicly support him despite him having broken lock down rules?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Random question but is there any goss on craig fairbrass ( dan from eastenders and Pat Tate rise of the footsoldier) ive just binged all those awful pat tate films and it looks like one big laugh i find it hard to believe they wereny really all out their minds on coke 😂😂
He is the biggest tosser I’ve ever come across. On a virgin flight coming home from LA about 20 odd years ago, he moved to a spare seat in front of me and fully reclined. I asked him to move it up a bit and he just said he’d do what he liked and he’d been to a casting in LA(??? wtf)
anyway I had a word with the hostess and as it wasn’t his original seat she made him move. As he was being ejected he said very loudly “I’ll tell Richard next time I see him that you don’t like his planes”. 😂😂 What a cock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

PeteM

VIP Member
But he's right about Boris and Brexit..

And im still dying to know what dirt Cummings has on Boris. He must have shit loads for Boris to have effectively told the British public to go and fuck ourselves this evening.
He has no dirt that's not already rumoured.

Boris is even more unaccountable with Cummings as a buffer.

Some of you need to realise that Boris has always been a cunt. A lazy unaccountable cunt. Albeit a major sex pest cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
There are photos of the crime scene, photos of the dead children and post mortem details that they don't want leaked into the public domain because it would cause distress to the families. That's the official line anyway.
That is what a D notice should be used for, not to cover up for posh crime and royal infidelities 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
For those who have a weird crush on Dara O'Briain, here are a couple of candid pics:

Standing up:
1590249742628.png

Lying down:
1590249811236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54

PeteM

VIP Member
I find all of her relationships a bit odd. She clearly should have dumped Andy Cole straight away, when he was found to be cheating on her - she let that go on too long. Since then, her relationships have seemed a bit off. The dancer - who seemed to be more of a friend, hastily marrying the dodgy French bloke - and then having a baby (very quickly) with a much younger boy band idiot.
Well that'll be news to Andy Cole, seeing as it was Ashley Cole she was with ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just saw that ITV soap actors may be facing a pay cut but PS, Holly and Ant and Dec will be spared from any themselves. If that happens, that's ridiculous. How have these people become so untouchable? Why is no new blood ever put forward anymore to give us a bit of variety? I can't be the only one sick to death of the same faces on every programme going.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
And a couple more.
My other half has worked with Professor Green, and knows Russell Brand sociallly. PG is absolutely adorable, very shy initially, but a really lovely guy, Russell is actually a lot quieter in RL, and is really into Transcendental Meditation, but again, a lovely guy and spoke a lot about Amy Winehouse, even all these years later, he feels that he could have saved her, and feels so much guilt that he didn’t. Talking about Amy, my friend shagged Blake when he split with Amy the first time, she said he was Crap in bed had skidmarked pants, and nicked £50 out of her purse when he left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

DDD2310

I’ve some slight tea.. might not be that interesting to some people though 🤣 a few years ago I went to gay pride in Manchester with a few of my male friends. Anyway one vanished in the bathroom for a while. I went to find him in the toilets and he was sucking a guy off 🙄🙄...this guy was actually Nick Grimshaw the radio 1 presenter!! I didn’t realise who it was at the time but we all went back to where he was staying and he was actually really sound.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My friend who was cabin crew also said the same about Kylie.

Many years ago I went to a Kylie show, it was the tour before Showgirl. Kylie actually made my eyes sprout tears when she stopped what she was saying between songs to get a photo with a girl who was about 6 who had ran to the front with her camera. It was really a sweet moment and back in the days before selfies.
To be in the public eye for over 30 years and NO ONE has a bad word to say about her really says a lot.
She's a classy lady and could teach a lot of today's so called 'celebs' a thing or two.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Didn't Stacey Solomon smoke whilst pregnant with her 2nd child?
Yeah, she was forced to go on This Morning to grovel to Phil and Holly, Phil was as much as a sanctimonious cunt as always as I recall. Holly shook her head sadly in judgement, then popped out for a fag herself during the break.

• Haha

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I’ve always felt uneasy that both David and Mercy have living parents, who were forced by circumstance to put them into orphanages, that Madonna knows. It feels very colonial to take the children ‘for a better life’ rather than, say, offer to sponsor them to remain with their Malawian families.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

AngryBird101

VIP Member
She reckons they are natural curls. I have naturally curly hair and I can tell you now, they’re tonged curls. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Aw here is Little Mix Jesy, ye’know the very very insecure and not body confident girl that made a documentary on how much she loathed her looks, when in actual truth if she was chocolate then she would eat herself, like 99% of all celebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
But he's right about Boris and Brexit..

And im still dying to know what dirt Cummings has on Boris. He must have shit loads for Boris to have effectively told the British public to go and fuck ourselves this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 44