Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember SJP in Flight of the Navigator? I used to love that film growing up. When I saw it a few years ago for the first time in a very long time I couldn’t believe how dated it had become lol.
I loved that film too! SJP was very good in it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember SJP in Flight of the Navigator? I used to love that film growing up. When I saw it a few years ago for the first time in a very long time I couldn’t believe how dated it had become lol.
Absolutely, Girls just wanna have fun with a very young, SJP and Helen Hunt is up there for me 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Camilla is my old boss and can confirm in person she is an absolute hole! Unless she's had a massive change of personality she is up there with one of the most stuck up narcissists I've ever come across
I can believe this. I never bought the whole innocent act on LI. I mean FGS she applied and managed to get on LI.

Reactions: 7
Could be....but she’s Melanie Phillips
Melanie Phillip's is her name. She is a nasty fundamentalist Catholic but shes forgotten about the 'love thy neighbour as yourself' and 'judge lest ye be judged bit of the bible when it comes to non Catholics or anyone different to her. A bit like that other arch Catholic Jacob Rees Mogg. As a lapsed Catholic myself, they are depressingly familiar.
I havent read this current article and she may well have a point but she sometimes does, but she drips with spite and judgement on those she fees are inferior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Melanie Phillip's is her name. She is a nasty fundamentalist Catholic but shes forgotten about the 'love thy neighbour as yourself' and 'judge not lest ye be judged’ bit of the bible when it comes to non Catholics or anyone different to her. A bit like that other arch Catholic Jacob Rees Mogg. As a lapsed Catholic myself, they are depressingly familiar.
I havent read this current article and she may well have a point but she sometimes does, but she drips with spite and judgement on those she feels are inferior.
FIFY.

Reactions: 2
Melanie Phillip's is her name. She is a nasty fundamentalist Catholic but shes forgotten about the 'love thy neighbour as yourself' and 'judge lest ye be judged bit of the bible when it comes to non Catholics or anyone different to her. A bit like that other arch Catholic Jacob Rees Mogg. As a lapsed Catholic myself, they are depressingly familiar.
I havent read this current article and she may well have a point but she sometimes does, but she drips with spite and judgement on those she fees are inferior.
She used to be a writer for the Guardian and be quite liberal in her views. Dunno what the heck happened to turn her into a right-wing crackpot.

Reactions: 5
Just saw that ITV soap actors may be facing a pay cut but PS, Holly and Ant and Dec will be spared from any themselves. If that happens, that's ridiculous. How have these people become so untouchable? Why is no new blood ever put forward anymore to give us a bit of variety? I can't be the only one sick to death of the same faces on every programme going.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Totally agree. I was 6 when I saw it inbthe cinema and I thought she was beautiful. Her long blonde curly hair. I still think she's gorgeous. Yes a long face but I just love her style and can't help there's something about her. Literally no guy I've ever met gas ever agreed thought and just calls her horse face but I think she's stunning!
She's like Cumberbatch. Not conventionally gorgeous, which is beginning to become very bland as everyone is starting to look the same, but has style and a certain je ne sais quoi. I'd much rather watch/listen to talent over beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She used to be a writer for the Guardian and be quite liberal in her views. Dunno what the heck happened to turn her into a right-wing crackpot.
I'm outraged also at the hypocrisy of it all but I do think it's a childish mentality for people to come out and say well if he can't stick to the rules why should we if he helps set them. It's his issue that he can't do what he's telling us all to do, but we all know ourselves that we should be adopting the stay at home attitude for the greater good of everyone else, even if those idiots in government can't stick to them.

Also anyone I've seen on my social media who've been really outraged by it all, I know for a fact have previously broken all the lock-down rules. It's just hypocrisy. I feel for the people who couldn't go to funerals of family members or visit sick family and friends yet have stuck to the rules, I know quite a few and they haven't been as outraged as those who've been house hopping for weeks. Probably because they have more important things to worry about.

Also I don't think its right for the madness that went on over the weekend outside his house. He has a young child in there, and that's were my humanity comes in to it. I'm also definitely not a tory supporter and have never voted that way, so this isn't a post pro Dominic Cummings, it's just a "we probably have more important things to worry about" post as the last few days it's all anyone has spoken about in the media and social media regarding covid - the care home situation should be taking front and centre news not this.

Sorry to get all political - I'll try think if I have anymore useless celeb info in my next post to make up for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What outrages me about Dominic Cummings is how much power he appears to have. Not sure I've seen anything like it before!

Reactions: 20
A publication with different views offered her more money/a better opportunity. A lot of people *cough cough Katie Hopkins cough cough piers Morgan* will say anything/whatever gets the most responses as long as they’re paid to/it keeps them being talked about. She probably sits and laughs with her friends and family like ‘OMG you’ll never believe the crap they’ve had me saying today’.

Reactions: 15
I think some of the criticism for SJP is that a lot of women put her on a pedestal, I know a lot of my friends used to think she was amazing. Plus, the starey-eyed, pouty look she used to do all them time used to annoy me and made me think she loves herself.

Reactions: 4
I can believe this. I never bought the whole innocent act on LI. I mean FGS she applied and managed to get on LI.
I don't think she did apply, I think they sought her out, they approach the vast majority of people that actually end up on it don't they? I think they wanted someone a bit different which whether you like her or not she certainly was with her career and also though I hate to say it being less 'conventionally attractive' than the usual suspects.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.