Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Perez Hilton website he had a hatred for her that seemed to stem from nothing more that he didn’t like the fact that she was a major stoner and got high all the time (his accusation, not mine)
I've prob missed it but it all went very quiet after Perez, in his inimitable hysterical way, posted about Tom Daley being caught with some young hot guy 🤔. TD's insta is certainly going for the full-on sultry pout reminiscent of Athena poster guy.

Reactions: 3
What do you all think of this?
I was shocked to see a friend post it on sm.

Melanie Phillips is frightening. She was literally quoted by the right wing Nazi that murdered all of those people in Norway. Please do not give this woman publicity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Melanie Phillips is frightening. She was literally quoted by the right wing Nazi that murdered all of those people in Norway. Please do not give this woman publicity.
I can't stand her (I had to review a book of hers once and found it one of the most bizarre shambles of incoherence I've ever encountered), but it's not entirely irrelevant that she's Jewish from a family that had members who perished in a concentration camp. I rather doubt that she fits that neatly, let alone eagerly, into ("right wing") Nazi discourse.

Reactions: 7
She used to be a writer for the Guardian and be quite liberal in her views. Dunno what the heck happened to turn her into a right-wing crackpot.
Oh maybe shes just a rent a gob then! She wrote nasty right wing stuff for the Mail and used to write stuff for the Carholic Herald too.

Reactions: 2
Me and the husband just sat in the garden discussing Elon musk and the stupid name he’s given his child. He then says “ what’s his missus called , grimace or grommet “? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel so sad about Madonna. She was such a role model for me. She was sassy, independent, ballsy. She made the most of what talent she had and to a young teen like me, made me feel that I could achieve anything. Now I see a sad parody of this, a woman desperately clinging on to lost youth when she could have aged gracefully and still been an amazing icon instead of some kind of sad clown, held up to ridicule.
You only have to look at Helen Mirren to see how it’s done. She looks great. Madonna looks deformed in those bath photos. If that’s considered an improvement using photoshop I wonder what the real thing looks like. Her face is so stretched she looks like it might burst!

Reactions: 13
You only have to look at Helen Mirren to see how it’s done. She looks great. Madonna looks deformed in those bath photos. If that’s considered an improvement using photoshop I wonder what the real thing looks like. Her face is so stretched she looks like it might burst!
Helen’s actually had a lot of work done, it’s just been done well. If you look at her old programmes from 20 years ago she had more wrinkles then than she does now!

She’s just been sensible with her work, and it trying to look “better” rather than “younger”, which is impossible.

• Heart
Melanie Phillip's is her name. She is a nasty fundamentalist Catholic but shes forgotten about the 'love thy neighbour as yourself' and 'judge lest ye be judged bit of the bible when it comes to non Catholics or anyone different to her. A bit like that other arch Catholic Jacob Rees Mogg. As a lapsed Catholic myself, they are depressingly familiar.
I havent read this current article and she may well have a point but she sometimes does, but she drips with spite and judgement on those she fees are inferior.
Melanie Phillips is Jewish.
Call me shallow but I would rather read gossip, I am not interested in politics anyway but if I was i wouldn't look on a gossip thread unless it was a scandal.

Last edited:
I can't stand her (I had to review a book of hers once and found it one of the most bizarre shambles of incoherence I've ever encountered), but it's not entirely irrelevant that she's Jewish from a family that had members who perished in a concentration camp. I rather doubt that she fits that neatly, let alone eagerly, into ("right wing") Nazi discourse.
Oh please. Lots of Jewish people are VERY right wing. And despite being Jewish she was quoted by the extreme right wing Breivik who shot at children point blank. I doubt he realised she was Jewish of course but I think that says it all.

Helen’s actually had a lot of work done, it’s just been done well. If you look at her old programmes from 20 years ago she had more wrinkles then than she does now!

She’s just been sensible with her work, and it trying to look “better” rather than “younger”, which is impossible.
She's had incredible work done as has Michelle Pfeiffer and Sophia Loren. Would like their surgeon's numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she was gay then she would have just came out and said so, I think she just wants love that badly hence her marrying Jean Bernard so fast.
I think she wanted a baby badly but had given up on love. I suspect she married him thinking she'd get pregnant and then who cares how it worked out, then whatever happened happened so she divorced and moved onto Liam. Wanting a child can send you mad and make you make bad decisions.

• Heart
I think she wanted a baby badly but had given up on love. I suspect she married him thinking she'd get pregnant and then who cares how it worked out, then whatever happened happened so she divorced and moved onto Liam. Wanting a child can send you mad and make you make bad decisions.
She’s just super high maintenance and believed her own press. Happens all the time when one ex manufactured band member is given the golden treatment - the best promotion, best songwriters, best PR - as soon as the popularity drops, they find out that the label has no real connection to them, they were just the person selected to make 5% when everyone else took 95%. I think it must be a shock for them to realise they don’t really have anything, they were an empty vessel. Must be very difficult to have any sort of life when you have had years believing you’re an amazing star and then the reality hits - they could have picked anyone at all, you were just the one the public already knew all about so it was easier to get started

Melanie Phillip's is her name. She is a nasty fundamentalist Catholic but shes forgotten about the 'love thy neighbour as yourself' and 'judge lest ye be judged bit of the bible when it comes to non Catholics or anyone different to her. A bit like that other arch Catholic Jacob Rees Mogg. As a lapsed Catholic myself, they are depressingly familiar.
I havent read this current article and she may well have a point but she sometimes does, but she drips with spite and judgement on those she fees are inferior.
Melanie Phillips is Jewish and an absolute nutjob. She's married to a lovely man, who is very loyal to her, god knows why. I did hear it said that she has some form of (heavily medicated) mental illness but no idea if that's true.

Camilla is my old boss and can confirm in person she is an absolute hole! Unless she's had a massive change of personality she is up there with one of the most stuck up narcissists I've ever come across
That surprises me. She is a trustee of a refugee charity run by one of my sisters close friends and her and Jamie went out to work for them for a few weeks - they got loads of publicity for the charity and were really down to earth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.