Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That surprises me. She is a trustee of a refugee charity run by one of my sisters close friends and her and Jamie went out to work for them for a few weeks - they got loads of publicity for the charity and were really down to earth 🤷🏻‍♀️
This doesn't surprise me. As soon as she was in the public eye she took on a persona that was completely different to her true self and she's had to stick by it as she made herself come across as this sickly sweet down to earth gal. So far from the truth.

I’ve heard she’s lovely also were was she your boss how long ago? X
She was my boss 2012-2013. I have no doubt she comes across as lovely but she's really not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've heard more than once over time that Tom Daly's relationship and then marriage was not as he portrayed, the whole perfect couple thing, that he was basically having it off with anyone and everyone behind the scenes. I can believe it as there has always been something about that partnership that has pinged my fraudster radar.

I'm just grateful TD is mostly easy to ignore these days. There was a point where he was acting like the most desperate of z-listers, constantly in the gossip rags for his attention seeking antics. Would like to think he's grown out of that now he's a family man.
I've always felt the same, something never quite right about that relationship.

There was them leaked pictures a while back, I'm not sure his husband was the intended audience for them.

I definitely think he puts himself about (or at least has in the past) and takes all the cock he can.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been lurking on here for a while but have finally got around to making an account.

I know it was a few pages back but I wanted to comment on Kim Cattrell. I worked with her on a stage play just after SATC had finished, she was never anything other than polite and professional, certainly not a diva type at all. She took the trouble to write thank you cards to all the crew, I’ve still got mine in the bottom of a drawer somewhere, and took everyone out to dinner. She was dating a young chef who looked a lot like Smith from SATC at the time and he used to cook her meals and deliver them to the stage door. She’s much smaller in real life than she looks on SATC, which makes me think that SJP must be absolutely tiny. I think that’s why SJP has gone from quite pretty when she was younger to a bit horse faced, she’s just way too thin now for someone with a long face.
I was hoPing for a story like this. Always wanted to be team KC. Did she not mention SJP?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember SJP in Flight of the Navigator? I used to love that film growing up. When I saw it a few years ago for the first time in a very long time I couldn’t believe how dated it had become lol.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is one of my favs with SJP in it. Great 80's cheesy teen dance film. Very dated but I love it so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This doesn't surprise me. As soon as she was in the public eye she took on a persona that was completely different to her true self and she's had to stick by it as she made herself come across as this sickly sweet down to earth gal. So far from the truth.

She was my boss 2012-2013. I have no doubt she comes across as lovely but she's really not
I appreciate your personal experiences but 7-8 years is a long time. She would have only been in her early 20’s then. You may well be right but it’s also possible that she’s had some personal growth in that time.

Reactions: 8
Grave Jones apparently had buccal fat removal (from her cheeks) and a slight nose job to give her that chiselled, androgynous appearance that she is famous for. She looks much different and more feminine - but also more average - in her earliest pictures.
My mother was quite the partier in her youth. She’s told me a few stories about grace jones (nothing ground breaking) and she said she was actually very strikingly beautiful in real life. She always scared me as a child!

Reactions: 10
Have you seen Wayne linekars comment on this pic on her insta? He is so creepy
I absolutely can’t even look at this mans photo, he makes my skin crawl. Just a horrible disgusting man. I honestly can’t deal!

I follow Callum Best on insta and twitter and Wayne Lineker is all over it in pics and stuff, I honestly would rather sew up my vagina than go there!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cheryl Tweedy is one of the weirdest celebrities out there. It's no surprise to me that she got mixed up with Cowell because I imagine he promised to help her hide all her skeletons and dictate her own narrative, it amazes me that people buy it over and over. I can't really be bothered to explain everything but I can highly recommend this article. It's behind a pay wall but well worth the few pennies. She is the definition of someone hiding in plain sight. For example, at the time of this event there had been numerous pregnancy rumours about CT and LP and look you can even see her little baby bump ❤ I'm not sure they ever did confirm the pregnancy but obviously we have lil Bear so the rumours proved to be true. Only Bear was born at the end of March and these photos were taken at the beginning of May the year before 🤔 It made me laugh when she was pregnant because she went into hiding and everyone held her up as the antithesis to someone like Victoria Beckham or Katie Price who sell every part of their lives to the highest bidder. But Cheryl made a very deliberate and very obvious press round before scuttling off to have her baby with, let's face it, some random guy who went against any other type she's ever had *cough* and he doesn't have a vagina *cough*. I think the pregnancy rumours were stoked purposely so that when she did get pregnant it wasn't that much of a shock and removed the majority of the naysayers who thought it was a bit weird that this woman was having a baby with a much younger man whom she'd known since he was a kid, or that she was pregnant and gave birth earlier than we know about. I don't know if Liam Payne *is* the daddy but I don't believe for a second they were together in anything other than a business capacity. No way Jose.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Cheryl Tweedy is one of the weirdest celebrities out there. It's no surprise to me that she got mixed up with Cowell because I imagine he promised to help her hide all her skeletons and dictate her own narrative, it amazes me that people buy it over and over. I can't really be bothered to explain everything but I can highly recommend this article. It's behind a pay wall but well worth the few pennies. She is the definition of someone hiding in plain sight. For example, at the time of this event there had been numerous pregnancy rumours about CT and LP and look you can even see her little baby bump ❤ I'm not sure they ever did confirm the pregnancy but obviously we have lil Bear so the rumours proved to be true. Only Bear was born at the end of March and these photos were taken at the beginning of May the year before 🤔 It made me laugh when she was pregnant because she went into hiding and everyone held her up as the antithesis to someone like Victoria Beckham or Katie Price who sell every part of their lives to the highest bidder. But Cheryl made a very deliberate and very obvious press round before scuttling off to have her baby with, let's face it, some random guy who went against any other type she's ever had *cough* and he doesn't have a vagina *cough*. I think the pregnancy rumours were stoked purposely so that when she did get pregnant it wasn't that much of a shock and removed the majority of the naysayers who thought it was a bit weird that this woman was having a baby with a much younger man whom she'd known since he was a kid, or that she was pregnant and gave birth earlier than we know about. I don't know if Liam Payne *is* the daddy but I don't believe for a second they were together in anything other than a business capacity. No way Jose.

Is she a lesbian???

Reactions: 1
My mother was quite the partier in her youth. She’s told me a few stories about grace jones (nothing ground breaking) and she said she was actually very strikingly beautiful in real life. She always scared me as a child!
I like her. She's totally bonkers, and doesn't seem to give a monkeys what people think.

Reactions: 10
Is she a lesbian???
There is a lot of evidence to support that. It's strange because in reality Kimberley Walsh is married with two children and I'm not some mindless pebble who goes around shipping people but there's some really strange stories out there where it's proved they've lied about things. I don't think any of Cheryl's marriages have been genuine though regardless of her sexuality.

I don’t get why they keep doing the thirst trap photos - they’re a great girlband, they’re really popular and have plenty of money and fame, they don’t need to do these Z lister style photos, it’s surely beneath them 🤷‍♀️
It’s a constant rush for money for these bands. The managers, song writers and producers take 90% of the profits and the cast band are told to think themselves lucky, thousands of girls would do the job for free. Little Mix fucked up by wrecking their chance for success in America. The label spent millions trying to launch them a few years back and after Black Magic was a small hit nothing else made the charts.
So while they are big in the UK, streaming pays very little, albums don’t sell well now, they can only tour once a year or they risk the parents of their fans getting sick of paying £100 for a day out and not turning up.

The most comparable “hit band” would be Girls Aloud, who lived in an era where singles would sell 200k+ physical copies and albums 2m copies, but who also never made it big outside of the UK. Those girls seem to have worked hard for five years and come out of it with a fairly nice but not over the top house each, a decent wardrobe and car, but no chance of retiring early and of course, when their old songs get played they don’t make much as royalties go mainly to the songwriters and label who owns the PRS

Where has the 'fashion' for this type of figure come from? I just find it bizarre. Do any people actually find it attractive?
It’s crazy. Reminds me of ‘back in the day’ when women wore those corsets that also gave you that hourglass figure whilst squashing your internal organs. We’ve not exactly come far since then in terms of body acceptance have we when you think about it? In fact it’s got worse with all the different cosmetic surgeries available now. It’s exhausting watching what these women have put themselves through in the name of vanity. The current trend for fish lips and big hips/bum is like a parody except no one seems to get the joke. I’m all for people doing what they please with their own bodies but these trends don’t happen in a vacuum. I certainly wouldn’t want my daughters flying to turkey at 18 for bbl surgery or what ever but so many do and it’s just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lets be honest the only thing Linekar is remembered for is shitting himself on a football pitch then dragging his sweaty stinking arse along the grass like the dirty bleeping dog he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lets be honest the only thing Linekar is remembered for is shitting himself on a football pitch then dragging his sweaty stinking arse along the grass like the dirty bleeping dog he is.
That’s harsh. I will always remember him as being a quality footballer and decent presenter on a football show. Each to their own though.

It’s crazy. Reminds me of ‘back in the day’ when women wore those corsets that also gave you that hourglass figure whilst squashing your internal organs. We’ve not exactly come far since then in terms of body acceptance have we when you think about it? In fact it’s got worse with all the different cosmetic surgeries available now. It’s exhausting watching what these women have put themselves through in the name of vanity. The current trend for fish lips and big hips/bum is like a parody except no one seems to get the joke. I’m all for people doing what they please with their own bodies but these trends don’t happen in a vacuum. I certainly wouldn’t want my daughters flying to turkey at 18 for bbl surgery or what ever but so many do and it’s just sad.
My wife’s niece is a very, slim attractive girl with a natural pout and a body to die for. She is a part time model. For some reason she is depressed because she doesn’t have a huge bum. What is wrong with people? Are we getting to the point where men will be asked “does my bum look big in this” and the “right” answer will be yes?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.