Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sad about Madonna. She was such a role model for me. She was sassy, independent, ballsy. She made the most of what talent she had and to a young teen like me, made me feel that I could achieve anything. Now I see a sad parody of this, a woman desperately clinging on to lost youth when she could have aged gracefully and still been an amazing icon instead of some kind of sad clown, held up to ridicule.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I met Camilla and Jamie at an airport. She was lovely and let me have a photo with her and Jamie and checked to see if I was happy with it and asked if I wanted another which I thought was so sweet! They seem very much in love. We had a chat and he's quite egotistical but they're a lovely sweet genuine couple with a lot in common.
Camilla is my old boss and can confirm in person she is an absolute hole! Unless she's had a massive change of personality she is up there with one of the most stuck up narcissists I've ever come across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Michael Hutchence certainly corrupted her!
well I saw the documentary at Christmas and I would certainly say so.......

Who do we think the ex is?
Anyone’s guess what about Oliver Martinez

Who do we think the ex is?
Anyone’s guess what about Oliver Martinez
The book 'Everything you know is wrong' is a good account of their relationship. I read it after seeing it recommended on here. The things he did with oysters eurgh
Off to Amazon to purchase 😁😁😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Totally agree. I was 6 when I saw it inbthe cinema and I thought she was beautiful. Her long blonde curly hair. I still think she's gorgeous. Yes a long face but I just love her style and can't help there's something about her. Literally no guy I've ever met gas ever agreed thought and just calls her horse face but I think she's stunning!
I think it is SOOOO mean that people call her horse face. There is something about SJP that I find very pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Camilla is my old boss and can confirm in person she is an absolute hole! Unless she's had a massive change of personality she is up there with one of the most stuck up narcissists I've ever come across
Interesting...!! When was this, when she was doing land mines or post LI? I’ve met her before in a work capacity, she was really quiet. Tiny!

Reactions: 6
Ahhh I'm actually gutted to read this!

I feel so sad about Madonna. She was such a role model for me. She was sassy, independent, ballsy. She made the most of what talent she had and to a young teen like me, made me feel that I could achieve anything. Now I see a sad parody of this, a woman desperately clinging on to lost youth when she could have aged gracefully and still been an amazing icon instead of some kind of sad clown, held up to ridicule.
It's nuts watching her fall apart in real time. She seems on a crash course and has already gone beyond the point of no return. It's eerily close to Michael Jackson. When people are this powerful they are surrounded by "yes men" with nobody to even try telling them no, or if anyone does try they are punished severely for it.

I would not want to be famous for all the money in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Interesting...!! When was this, when she was doing land mines or post LI? I’ve met her before in a work capacity, she was really quiet. Tiny!
This was before LI, and I suppose in the position she was in she probably felt like she had a lot of power but wow she was on a power trip. She's the type of person who won't even make eye contact with anyone she thinks is 'beneath her'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Was just wondering what went on when Cheryl married that Fernandez-Versini guy. They got married kind of out of nowhere and divorced just as suddenly, and while she was with him she looked very unwell to me. I fear there was some sort of abuse going on. It was all very weird. Anyone got deets?

Reactions: 19
Was just wondering what went on when Cheryl married that Fernandez-Versini guy. They got married kind of out of nowhere and divorced just as suddenly, and while she was with him she looked very unwell to me. I fear there was some sort of abuse going on. It was all very weird. Anyone got deets?
I find all of her relationships a bit odd. She clearly should have dumped Andy Cole straight away, when he was found to be cheating on her - she let that go on too long. Since then, her relationships have seemed a bit off. The dancer - who seemed to be more of a friend, hastily marrying the dodgy French bloke - and then having a baby (very quickly) with a much younger boy band idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's nuts watching her fall apart in real time. She seems on a crash course and has already gone beyond the point of no return. It's eerily close to Michael Jackson. When people are this powerful they are surrounded by "yes men" with nobody to even try telling them no, or if anyone does try they are punished severely for it.

I would not want to be famous for all the money in the world.
One of my sons was en route to becoming quite well known and it was actually scary how quickly things escalated. People were constantly messaging him, making up things,stopping him while he was out to ask for photos. He had people drawing him
and his face was on t shirts. This was several years ago and he stepped away from it all as it was going too quick. Im not saying he would have become famous or rich but that brief glimpse into that kind of world made us all glad none of our family are famous. Your life ends up belonging to someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Noooo! I really like camilla. She’s literally the only LI contestant I’ve ever rooted for. In what way is she an hole?

Anyone got any gossip on the ecclestone family?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it is SOOOO mean that people call her horse face. There is something about SJP that I find very pretty.
Same! I’m not even a big fan of her really but the way people think of her and automatically think horse face is kinda sad. She’s a woman who whether you like her or not has made a pretty good career for herself but instead of talking about whether they enjoy her work or not people would rather point and laugh because they don’t find her attractive enough. Smh.

Presumably she’s the one laughing all the way to the bank so I doubt she gives a duck it’s just frustrating to see other women being treated this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The SJP "neigh" jokes make me laugh sometimes, but I've always found her beautiful and attractive. She is not a classic beauty, but she is definitely beautiful. In SATC (and beyond) she looked amazing with long, short, straight and curly hair. I think she's still beautiful and don't get the hate towards her face shape in comments sections at all.

Though the behind-the-scenes stuff going on at SATC is awful and disappointing. I don't expect co-stars to love each other, but if the stories are true (and I tend to think they are), then SJP was an awful bully towards Kim and shame on them for singling Kim out/off. Some basic respect and professionalism shouldn't be too much to ask for.
SJP should thank Kim, I loved Sam and she made the show in some ways.

The second film was utter shyte, I'm glad a 3rd isn't happening.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.