Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly one of the leaked storylines for the third movie involved Samantha sexting Brady, who would be late teens/early 20s by now. No idea how true it is, just repeating what I’d read 🤷🏼‍♂️
tit I thought you meant sexting whilst they were on set and I was thinking ‘duck me, how can a baby/toddler have a mobile and sext’😂😂😂

Pictures of Cowell in the Mirror today.

He needs to sack the surgeon. He looks scary as duck.

He's always looked dead behind the eyes, but it's ten fold now. Horrifying! 😱View attachment 136303View attachment 136304
He is a vegan now too -yawn- which is why he looks so thin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Midge Ure also told me that on the day of recording DTKIC they had no idea who would actually turn up. The night before they imagined it would just be a few of them there.

Pictures of Cowell in the Mirror today.

He needs to sack the surgeon. He looks scary as duck.

He's always looked dead behind the eyes, but it's ten fold now. Horrifying! 😱View attachment 136303View attachment 136304
He's lost a lot of weight recently, which I'm sure is good for his physical health etc. It is awful for his filled and botoxed face which is both puffy from filler etc and gaunt from losing weight, thus creating this scary looking face.

And his neck area is really showing his ageing, especially since losing weight. You can see it better on Britain's Got Talent his neck is looking more like my 80 year old grans.

Reactions: 3
Ok boredom has hit, since we are discussing looks a lot... If you could have one night with any celeb, who would you choose and why?
The late great Pat Roach (professional wrestler and Bomber in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet) he's sadly no longer with us but I still love every centimetre of the eminently edible beast that he was!

Reactions: 3
He's lost a lot of weight recently, which I'm sure is good for his physical health etc. It is awful for his filled and botoxed face which is both puffy from filler etc and gaunt from losing weight, thus creating this scary looking face.

And his neck area is really showing his ageing, especially since losing weight. You can see it better on Britain's Got Talent his neck is looking more like my 80 year old grans.
BIB. Noooo, don't make me watch BGT. You can't make me. SHAN'T! 😆

tit I thought you meant sexting whilst they were on set and I was thinking ‘duck me, how can a baby/toddler have a mobile and sext’😂😂😂

He is a vegan now too -yawn- which is why he looks so thin.
I'm vegan two years now. Not lost any weight! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I love this. Geldof is vile. Midge Ure also was the main songwriter of “Do they know...”
Annabelle Giles, who was going out with Midge Ure at the time of Band Aid, always had a (justified) 🐝 in her bonnet about how Geldof seemed to get all of the credit (and the honorary knighthood) and was in no hurry to set the record straight.

You should see him in real life. If I banned you from washing yourself for a year, you'd still look cleaner!
Thought you were talking talking about Geldof again there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elton also talks quite openly in his book about his anger issues. (I should say I’m. It not a mega fan, just a music fan).
Yes he does, but he never learns from them. He seems to think that so long as his 'people' send a bouquet the next day it's all forgotten or just explained away. 'Oh, that's just what Elton does' - well, no, sorry, no one should behave like he does. The way he snarls at 'ordinary' people who are just doing their job is a disgrace. What did he say to that female photographer? 'I hope you die of cancer of the clitoris'. Appalling. I couldn't care less about his sexuality but his hatred of women just gets ignored most of the time - there's real hatred there.

Then he'll go on the Graham Norton show, say he loves his kids and he gets a standing ovation for it! Bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes he does, but he never learns from them. He seems to think that so long as his 'people' send a bouquet the next day it's all forgotten or just explained away. 'Oh, that's just what Elton does' - well, no, sorry, no one should behave like he does. The way he snarls at 'ordinary' people who are just doing their job is a disgrace. What did he say to that female photographer? 'I hope you die of cancer of the clitoris'. Appalling. I couldn't care less about his sexuality but his hatred of women just gets ignored most of the time - there's real hatred there.

Then he'll go on the Graham Norton show, say he loves his kids and he gets a standing ovation for it! Bizarre.
Why did he wish cancer on a female photographer?

Monday. Jason Momoa
Tuesday. Chris Hemsworth
Wednesday. Bruno Mars (I get the feeling he is just absolute filth 😉)
Thursday. Ewan McGregor
Friday. Dermot O'Leary
Saturday. Robert Downey Jr (but only as Tony Stark!)
Sunday. Channing Tatum (lots of times!)

I'd need some Ryan Reynolds action in there too...
Mine:

Monday - Rhod Gilbert.
Tuesday - The Badpiper.
Wednesday - Jake Shillingford.
Thursday - Richard Z. Kruspe.
Friday - John Robb.
Saturday - Jake Shillingford again.
Sunday - Will.i.am.

That's one hell of a shag fest. I'd be shattered, but sexually-sated. 🤣

inCollage_20200523_121836993__01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s a witch and no mistake.

(I don’t know about the photographer incident, if it was in the book it didn’t lodge).

Why did he wish cancer on a female photographer?
Because she and a few men were waiting to take pictures (not of him) and he decided that they shouldn't be there (out in the open in London). I used to like him but I find him exasperating these days. You never hear him express any concern for ordinary people struggling to make ends meet but he's forever complaining about the 'terrible' treatment his royal friends are getting. He's lost all touch with reality.

Reactions: 10
Because she and a few men were waiting to take pictures (not of him) and he decided that they shouldn't be there (out in the open in London). I used to like him but I find him exasperating these days. You never hear him express any concern for ordinary people struggling to make ends meet but he's forever complaining about the 'terrible' treatment his royal friends are getting. He's lost all touch with reality.
Entitled twit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God I remember watching this too! His wife was so aggressive and rude and both of them were disgusting, not at all the happy-go-lucky persona you see on Harrys heroes.
Sorry for the person who wanted to sh*g Razor, I totally get that you find him dreamy 😜but I find him to be a thick, fat oaf who is drinking and eating himself to an early grave regardless of the fact that he has young kids.
Isn’t he reputed to have mahoosive testicles?

Reactions: 2
There is an episode of 'Can't Pay, We'll Take it Away' with Razor Ruddock and his new wife in it that would change your mind on this one. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I can't look at him the same way. They refused to pay a bill (I think vets or groomers), got so bad it went to bailiffs, they went round and wife was shouting, swearing, throwing water at them. Razor Ruddock appears, so rude, kind of does the 'do you know who I am thing's, tries to schmooze them and ends up backing down and promising to pay. But then he doesn't and they have to keep visiting him and pestering him to do it. Behaviour was shocking!
I remember this! Now when that eposode is aired their faces are blurred out but you can still tell who it is lol.

Simon Cowell’s face looks like it’s melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liam Neeson is rumoured to have a 10in 🥒
He’d have to go steady bouncing me off the walls otherwise he’d split my difference! 😂🤪 but I would indeed take my chances! As I said I’d be walking like a John Wayne Tribute act for the next month or so but I’d be high on the memories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.