Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine:

Monday - Rhod Gilbert.
Tuesday - The Badpiper.
Wednesday - Jake Shillingford.
Thursday - Richard Z. Kruspe.
Friday - John Robb.
Saturday - Jake Shillingford again.
Sunday - Will.i.am.

That's one hell of a shag fest. I'd be shattered, but sexually-sated. 🤣

View attachment 136340
Rhod Gilbert- I mentioned in an earlier thread that a friend used to go out with him years ago (98/9) and he was an animal in bed.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’d have to go steady bouncing me off the walls otherwise he’d split my difference! 😂🤪 but I would indeed take my chances! As I said I’d be walking like a John Wayne Tribute act for the next month or so but I’d be high on the memories!
Good for you :LOL: Dame Helen wasn't guess that says a lot about her;)

Reactions: 1
Always loved Bob Mortimer. Not goss as such. His mam used to teach my mam in th early 70s. I used to see him in Cleveland Center and followed him (he was in a shell tracksuit!) and his mam around HMV once didn't know his name so said theres the man with the stick a d he gave me a cheeky smile. Chris Rea dad sold fabulous icecream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine

Monday Prince
Tuesday Matt Berry
Wednesday Kelly Brook
Thursday Gene Hunt
Friday Jason Mamoa
Saturday Tom Hardy
Sunday Prince

Robert Plant has a big 🍆 He used to whip it out alot when pished 🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mine:

Jake Shillingford has aged very well. I interviewed him back in the day and went to see MLS for a bit of nostalgia earlier this year, he's looking good.
Mine:

Jake Shillingford has aged like a fine wine. I interviewed him back in the day and went to see MLS play just before lockdown (yee-ha!). He is looking great.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Someone I know told me a story about seeing them in action. She said the wife was pure trash and he acted like a huge egoed idiot.

I once sat near him on a train when he was travelling to a football match (he's filled out a bit since leaving his footie career but who wouldn't). He was really nice and jolly. He was friendly and chatty with the folks around him and had some bants with opposition fans. On that basis I thought he was a good bloke.

He was a crush of mine when I was younger. Not so sure about seeing him naked now but I'd sit down and have a pizza and laugh with him.
Keep watching A League Of Their Own - he's often enough and he certainley isn't shy at stripping off.... :ROFLMAO: :oops: Luckily Sky keep it censored as much as he tries :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rhod Gilbert- I mentioned in an earlier thread that a friend used to go out with him years ago (98/9) and he was an animal in bed.....
Oh yes! That's what I like to hear. He's so gruff, manly, hairy chested... Sexy AF! To hear he's a good shag is music to my ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Pictures of Cowell in the Mirror today.

He needs to sack the surgeon. He looks scary as duck.

He's always looked dead behind the eyes, but it's ten fold now. Horrifying! 😱View attachment 136303View attachment 136304
He looks very ill.....!

You should see him in real life. If I banned you from washing yourself for a year, you'd still look cleaner!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It can’t be! I was thinking of him pre Hollywood when he was a truck driver for Guinness....

• Heart
Jake Shillingford has aged like a fine wine. I interviewed him back in the day and went to see MLS play just before lockdown (yee-ha!). He is looking great.
He looks SOOOO different to his indie boy looks of the 90s. But now, he's just got "something", I can't put my finger on. He oozes sex appeal.

I love his sense of style, the suits and boots, his lovely head of hair and cheeky smile. He's gorgeous.

He hung about to meet fans after a MLS gig I went to earlier this year before lockdown too. Was a great gig, he was so lovely, smelt really good in a gorgeous aftershave, considering he'd been scissor kicking round the stage for over an hour he smelt great!

Yep, he's a total hottie.

One night stands....if I could, everyone being single (jeez, can I not even fantasize without guilt haha) Keanu Reeves, Reece Shearsmith...and I think that's it!

There is an episode of 'Can't Pay, We'll Take it Away' with Razor Ruddock and his new wife in it that would change your mind on this one. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I can't look at him the same way. They refused to pay a bill (I think vets or groomers), got so bad it went to bailiffs, they went round and wife was shouting, swearing, throwing water at them. Razor Ruddock appears, so rude, kind of does the 'do you know who I am thing's, tries to schmooze them and ends up backing down and promising to pay. But then he doesn't and they have to keep visiting him and pestering him to do it. Behaviour was shocking!
That’s what I always remember when his name comes up. Bloke’s a complete prick and his fish wife bimbo made a complete show of herself in front of her poor kids. Cow.

Mine

Monday Prince
Tuesday Matt Berry
Wednesday Kelly Brook
Thursday Gene Hunt
Friday Jason Mamoa
Saturday Tom Hardy
Sunday Prince

Robert Plant has a big 🍆 He used to whip it out alot when pished 🤭🤭🤭
Matt Berry...I feel sick...

I always remember meeting him in a pub around 2005 as a female friend was going out with him at the time. I didn't know who he was and he seemed very put out by this. He also had a low cut T shirt on that was far too small for him. It just had the effect of pushing his man tits up. That's how I'll always remember him when I hear his name. Matt Pushed Up Man Tits Berry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There's a clip with Chuck Berry (another great rocker/absolute piece of tit), and his face when she lets out some mangled goat noise 😂😂😂
Found it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm a bit behind on this thread so just playing catch up. Re Yoko's squawking:

Love the "There are 3 types of legends in this video. John, chuck and the guy who turned off Yoko’s microphone" quote.

Another one, " '0:18 John realizes the muted mic and goes "Hey!' " (though others replied maybe he was saying "Thanks") :LOL:

I forgot to add Robert Downey Jr (though I bet he's STILL hard work, he seems quite hyper in interviews, even now). Used to fancy Andy Garcia something rotten, and by all accounts he's a lovely guy. Not getting the Dara O'Brien love, but hey, we're all different.

I can see something in Reece Shearsmith (and he hates all the attention from LOG groupies) but he has quite a sharp tongue. He'd be quite hard to impress. Have a soft spot for Steve Pemberton as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One night stands....if I could, everyone being single (jeez, can I not even fantasize without guilt haha) Keanu Reeves, Reece Shearsmith...and I think that's it!
Oh yes I get the Reece love..

what about Steve pemberton? Those eyes!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.