Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Irish but I’ve always had a dislike for Ronan and anything he sings.

I like other bland pop stars, so it’s not that. He sets off my insufferable-prick-alert.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funnily enough, re the talk about Jonathan Ross and Jane Goldman https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ed-talks-Jonathan-Ross-wife-Jane-Goldman.html

The comments are pretty vile on there, I think she looks great and always has. And she has her own career and doesn't do the attention-seeking thing. Well, up till now.
I've always had a bit of a girl crush on Jane. I don't read the Fail but I clicked on a link to a story about JR's daughters yesterday, do they always print so much stuff about the Ross family 🤔? Intereeeeesting

Reactions: 10
Funnily enough, re the talk about Jonathan Ross and Jane Goldman https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ed-talks-Jonathan-Ross-wife-Jane-Goldman.html

The comments are pretty vile on there, I think she looks great and always has. And she has her own career and doesn't do the attention-seeking thing. Well, up till now.
Daily Mail readers cant accept a woman has a successful and respected career in her own right. What a shocker! Shes probably the breadwinner in that family.

Reactions: 24
It wouldn’t surprise me if the Ross/Goldman marriage was open/semi-open. They come across as very flirty and demonstrative with others and a bit ‘anything goes’ in their private lives in terms of raising their daughters.

That’s just musing speculation though, obviously.
I know he used to snog other women (about 20 years ago) think they have a loving but "be free" marriage.
Yes it's rather odd that they are in the news, are they ready to launch some brand? Has she got a new book coming out?
(Agree she's gorgeous)

c hair?

Throwing this image into the ring.

Is that David Beckham and his magic hair?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a bit of ☕ I can bring.
Someone very, very close to me 😉
Has worked closely with a very famous and long standing family 👑 for 5 years
Then went on to work with another famous TV institution.
Met lots of well known faces and loved to gossip when I saw them.

So, just wondering how cryptic I should be? 🧐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Not at all We want all the tea please. Leave no detail unsaid. We're in lockdown and here for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

We won't tell on you 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Spill

Reactions: 16
Hello, couple of moderately interesting ones related to my previous financial career.

Katie Price has serious money issues due to the fact 90% of her cashflow has always come from her exes. Her issues started the day Dwight Yorke was made bankrupt, she had over a million a year in CSA from him at his peak. Feel sorry for the bloke, she was sleeping with numerous other men while pregnant (including Gareth Gates!) and it took him until Harvey was six to have a confirmed DNA test, by which point it seems Price was legally able to say that she didn’t want her son to see his father as he had no relationship with him and it would harm his specific needs to be away from her. Ironic seeing how many dads and caters the boy has had since... Shortly after Yorke was made bankrupt Peter Andre had his second child with his wife which made him legally able to avoid CSA payments and say “if you can’t afford our kids they can always come live with us” which seems to have happened for the majority of the time and is clearly for the best. Not that Andre is much better, he released a story that he was on £50k a gig on the day Price was in court for her finances, which seemed unlikely given that the night before he had performed at a small holiday camp crowd of 200 who had paid £5 a ticket to see him (unless they took £49k at the bar that night!)

She has very little money of her own, the glossies have low sales figures now and rarely pay for any articles, and even in the days when she was selling calendars, books and tat galore the licensing deals tended to be things like for each £10 calendar sold she got 10p. Terrible advisors for many years and nothing put away in the years she was earning. Pre driving ban her main source of income was nightclub appearances for which she charged £100 to the club (very few nightclubs pay over £250 for any celeb appearance these days, drinks promos get more punters in than a C List celeb) and charging clubbers £5 for selfies. God knows how she earns any money now, her tv bits are on channels that make next to nothing from adverts and ITV pay a fixed fee of £500 for daytime appearances, take it or leave it.

Amanda Holden and Louise Redknapp were both advised that “reputation is everything” and got Les/Jamie to agree to never give full interviews detailing their wives behaviour in return for getting very little in the divorce. Both seem to bitterly regret it when the promised careers never materialised. The advisor was apparently Simon Cowell so expect Louise on one of his shows soon, earning 50k a year but telling the media she’s on £2m from him 😂 Louise twisted the narrative to a point where the tabloids offered up to £50k for a photo of Jamie even holding hands with another woman, or potentially 100k for a kiss and tell (incredibly rare these days, all newspapers are losing money each year) but incredibly nobody ever got any tea on him. Almost as if she had managed to convince people he had cheated when it was her all these years...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.