Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in the press years ago that she had a fling with someone from that band The New Radicals- remember them?
I remember them, they only had one hit. But the lead singer Greg Alexander has written loads of songs for other people.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone on here remember a rumour that Jonathon Ross had a superinjunction out? This is going back quite a long time now, but the story was that he'd been having some kind of 'affair' with a woman he met on Twitter. I think the term affair was stretching it a bit, there was private messaging involved and clearly a lot of emotional involvement. Anyway the woman sadly committed suicide and it was all hushed up with a superinjunction, it may have been reported in the press I can't remember? I can remember it being disucssed on Digital Spy at the time, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since.
That wasn't JR. I'm pretty sure it was a crisp salesman

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Seems like Danielle Lloyd is trying to announce another pregnancy in the classiest and subtlest way she knows how
Let me predict the future. She will say something about not being pregnant and how victimised she feels being shamed about her body and how shes been eating more in lockdown blah blah even though any fool with eyes can see what shes trying to do with those pics.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone on here remember a rumour that Jonathon Ross had a superinjunction out? This is going back quite a long time now, but the story was that he'd been having some kind of 'affair' with a woman he met on Twitter. I think the term affair was stretching it a bit, there was private messaging involved and clearly a lot of emotional involvement. Anyway the woman sadly committed suicide and it was all hushed up with a superinjunction, it may have been reported in the press I can't remember? I can remember it being disucssed on Digital Spy at the time, but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere since.
I've got a vague recollection about the story of a woman killing herself but didn't know about the injunction. It reminds me though, remember Adam Woodyatt had an injunction to stop it being reported that he had been having an emotional affair of sorts with a fan who had mental health issues?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That wasn't JR. I'm pretty sure it was a crisp salesman
Strange, I was thinking Jim Moir (Vic Reeves)! His first wife had an affair with a builder, apparently, and then left him for a woman, but it looks like they stayed friendly. Nice to see. https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-96721910/vic-s-ex-wife-is-the-bridesmaid-at-his-wedding-to

Before that, when he split from Emilia Fox, he lived with the first wife and new partner for a while. The press made a lot of that but maybe they just kept it platonic whilst everyone moved on.
Never heard that one but Jane (Goldman) had a fling with (the sadly now-deceased) Sean Hughes at one point some years ago. Suppose all marriages have bumps in the road, but I always thought they were pretty solid.
From reading interviews around the time and a bit later, Sean always maintained they were "just friends", though Jonathan and Jane never commented on it, afaik.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've got a vague recollection about the story of a woman killing herself but didn't know about the injunction. It reminds me though, remember Adam Woodyatt had an injunction to stop it being reported that he had been having an emotional affair of sorts with a fan who had mental health issues?
That's a new one on me, never heard about that before!

In the case im thinking of the woman definitely commited suicide.

Reactions: 6

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Let me predict the future. She will say something about not being pregnant and how victimised she feels being shamed about her body and how shes been eating more in lockdown blah blah even though any fool with eyes can see what shes trying to do with those pics.
Maybe she's just trying to detract from the awful leggings. The colour looks like a before shot from a Vanish advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what the actor, Raphaël Coleman, died of? He was in Nanny McPhee when he was little.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.