Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The episode of Friends where she was Rachel’s sister Jill was cut short as she was to be difficult to work with and Jennifer Aniston didn’t like her.
Shes working with Jennifer Aniston on that new show about morning tv. That must be awkward. Also I'm sure there were blinds her and Nicole Kidman didnt get on doing Big Little Lies

Reactions: 7
The episode of Friends where she was Rachel’s sister Jill was cut short as she was to be difficult to work with and Jennifer Aniston didn’t like her.
I'm not sure I believe this as she's in one full episode so not sure how it was cut short? As some of the others have said they've gone on to work together again as exec producers. I know they're probably just vanity titles but I doubt they would have worked together again if things had been that bad?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not really gossip but probably about 20 years (possibly longer) ago friend and I went to see Duran Duran at Wembley arena, her dad was the lighting designer/technician. We were sat in the sectioned off area for friends and family. Never spoke to Yasmin and her family but she was shouting to him ‘ we love you Simon’ and his girls had made signs to hold up. They danced and sang just like any other fans would, it was lovely so see.
Had professional dealings with him recently even though physically he was in rough shape. Super nice, extremely personable and a real laugh. He definitely has a flirty side to him but it's all above bored, he's just got a really fun personality. My colleague told him she loved his wife and he said something along the lines of 'yeah, she's a gem isn't she?'. I love their relationship! Honestly, they do both seem really nice.

I remember SLB talking about 'Hold Back The Rain'. He said he wrote down the lyrics and pushed them under John's hotel room door, and to this day, John's never said anything about it. Thankfully, John's been sober for over 20 years now. My other favourite bassist is 26 years sober; Duff McKagan.

And his book is WOAH.
I HAVE to read these books!!! Can you give me the titles?

Amanda was a bit of a wild one back in the day. I think John said that if it hadn't been for the fact that Amanda was pregnant, they never would have married.
She was also besties with Courtney Love around the time her and John split up. I've heard tales from people who were in a chat room on John's solo website that Amanda would jump in, start bragging about how she was married to John and how they were losers. I think one memorable session ended with Amanda declaring that she was logging off and going to duck her husband.
I think the 'bestie' thing with Courtney was to get her name out there. I think she moved to LA because she thought she was going to make it big as an actress. She really used as many people as she could and got turned down for everything. I like Amanda but she really wasn't anything more than a groupie. After her acting career died she took up with Nick from the Strokes and started calling herself a photographer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure Chloe has a thread...it’s how I found out about the seedy world of Dubai 😱😂
I told the girls at work about that, no one believed me!! They all had a google and could not believe their eyes, when we are having a stressful day (I work in pharmacy) every day is stressful lol. One of us will always pipe up it could be worse we could be in Dubai😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My niece used to work in a Lettings Agency. The man himself rang up. She assumed he was mucking about as he was being a knob. "you're not Daniel Craig". She was taking mick!

"Who is this, he demanded". He has absolutely no sense of humour.
I once met a teacher who taught Daniel Craig in junior school. She said he definitely isn’t the sharpest pencil in the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to have a neighbour, North of England area who had a son named Jean-Paul, spoken in the French way. All day it was 'bleeping come here Jean-Paul!' in a broad Northern accent. I do wonder what became of him.
It wasn’t in Castlefors area was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the "that" that Meat Loaf wont do? Someone who looks like him cant be making demands of what they are not going to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since they work together really well and produced The Morning Show together, I don’t buy this rumour at all.

Reactions: 9
Richard Madden has had 'girlfriends'. He was with Jenna Coleman at one time.
I see the name Richard Madden and I automatically think of Richard Madeley 😂

Nice strawman, but no. Just bored when ‘celeb gossip’ threads are hijacked by nobodies fibbing that some other nobody was willing to shell out 37p to sniff their used panties on eBay, or trumpeting about how they squeezed out 15 pregnancies in a row no problem, so how dare any other woman fail to do the same. That isn’t celeb goss, it’s sockpuppet wank. If that gets you off, go start a ‘Boring Wank-braggarts’ thread & fill your spunky boots.
Ooh touchy. Sounds like you need a fetish thread of your own to release some of your tension.

PS, I didn't make it up, it's perfectly true and I couldn't give a duck if a nobody on a forum believes it.

Enjoy the rest of your evening 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.