Secret Celeb Gossip #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there gossip on here about Sam Mucklow, Billie Mucklows brother? Just seen that he and Shelby have announced a pregnancy. That's another Towie one expecting! Obviously heard it pays well

Reactions: 2
Was there gossip on here about Sam Mucklow, Billie Mucklows brother? Just seen that he and Shelby have announced a pregnancy. That's another Towie one expecting! Obviously heard it pays well
Didn’t he get banned from attending football matches because he bit someone’s ear off?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t he get banned from attending football matches because he bit someone’s ear off?
Oh he sounds a delight. Though he has the most annoying eyebrows ever.

The whole Towie lot fascinate me, theyve all got a connection to some sort of trouble or gangster connection!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The post I quoted said he had flouted the rules twice. PS said he hadn't moved house during lockdown though, although the papers reported he had done.
And the papers never make things up?
(I’m not a Scofe fan but think we shouldn’t always take tabloids with a pinch of salt)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh he sounds a delight. Though he has the most annoying eyebrows ever.

The whole Towie lot fascinate me, theyve all got a connection to some sort of trouble or gangster connection!
Nothing odd about that, essex is full of dodgy people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the papers never make things up?
(I’m not a Scofe fan but think we shouldn’t always take tabloids with a pinch of salt)
That was exactly my point 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was actually defending PS in my post although I can't stand the guy.

Reactions: 4
He's not in to the weird bum fun some other male celebs discussed on earlier threads are.

He'd do anything for love, but he won't do that.
Hall & Oates also sang, “I Can’t Go For That”. I doubt that the “that“ was the same thing, but both were good lyrics and songs.

Reactions: 4
Urgh really don't understand how she is classed as sexy,esp with those vile toe thumbs she has 🤮

It was fab wasn't it. Saw it loads and once on Broadway which wasn't brilliant to be honest.
Oh same! Broadway wasn’t as good....did you see the Brixton Clubhouse revival? SO good!

Reactions: 2
Omg I've always wondered that!! Its so camp and ambiguous!!
Embarrassingly, probably from watching Going Live or something as a kid, I know this and it's really not very exciting.
The lyrics say something like
"I would do anything for love... But I'll never forget the way you feel right now
Oh no, no way
And I would do anything for love
Oh I would do anything for love
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
No, I won't do that". Then the other verses are slight variances on that, so what Meatloaf won't do is to forget the way you feel right now. Boring eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Embarrassingly, probably from watching Going Live or something as a kid, I know this and it's really not very exciting.
"I would do anything for love... But I'll never forget the way you feel right now
Oh no, no way
No, I won't do that". Then the other verses are slight variances on that, so what Meatloaf won't do is to forget the way you feel right now. Boring eh?
Thank you for the explanation. Now you say it, is there also a line "I'll do anything for love...but I won't lie to you and that's a fact".....I've just always chosen to go down the childish joke route 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any thing about Ainsley Harriott? (Just watching him cooking a paella)
When the Dan Doherty news broke everyone in the industry said that AH (and Greg Wallace) would be next but MeToo sadly never picked up much steam in the industry so nothing ever came out. I don't know much about it personally but I know the people who told me would know for a fact.

Also adding on from Kate Moss - she's incredibly nice but definitely uses her fame to her advantage to get free birthday parties etc (not saying this is a bad/unusual thing) but for me slightly makes her less down to earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's the "that" that Meat Loaf wont do? Someone who looks like him cant be making demands of what they are not going to do.
Oh gosh, I can't be alone in finding Meaty slightly hot can I? Anyone? Please...
Oh no, no way
I fear I may have watched that same episode 😂. Thanks for the reminder!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.