Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Cannot understand the Cumberbatch appeal. There is just nothing nice about him. He is actually pretty ugly. Harsh but true.

Reactions: 26

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Out of all names why did she pick “Santiago” it makes you think of a beautiful Spanish lad who is talented at football. Not a possible pale blonde haired blue eyed British kid.

I don’t know just because it is her I can hear her saying it in her thick stupid voice “Santiago loook at Mummmy, do you like your 300 quid tracksuit!”

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
My mother, who is now in her 80s, was quite prone to coming out with things like 'Well, what did she expect, dressed like that?' I've started telling her that if I can leave my food-obsessed cocker spaniel on her own in a room with a freshly-cooked steak in easy reach, tell her to leave it, and know that the steak will still be there when I go back, then surely blokes ought to be able to stop themselves sexually molesting women - and she's changed her views a bit now :)
My mum was exactly the same. Victim blaming always. Calling women who dressed provocatively 'asking for it'. It was only when that judge (ages ago now) let a middle-aged man off molesting an 8yo girl, because she had a flirtatious manner and was behaving coquettishly, that she realised how wrong her attitude was. She's in her 80's as well.

• Sad
  • Wow

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Katie Price has had more work done on her face. She is turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein. She was actually quite pretty when she was a lot younger, not outstandingly stunning, but attractive and fresh faced. I don't like her, but I do feel sorry for her. I don't think a happy person does so much to themselves.
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.

She is happy to accept freebies even if it means butchering her body/face, happy to leave her kids everytime she gets a new fella to trot off on a baby making holiday, happy to swan around spending cash when she has left so many people in the shit by not paying her bills & going bankrupt.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Re Helen Mirren and ageing. Not to shabby when she was in her mid 60s. Sucking everything in, but don’t we all, and still not look like that?

536D08A2-5A90-497F-A971-D5D9865DD072.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

itsnotmyfaulthonest

lol, can you imagine telling your fellow cast members that you had been having 'bum sex' or however she phrased it if this were true.

It is like going into the office on a Monday morning and standing in the kitchen making an instant coffee and telling Jackie from finance and Rob from marketing that you are feeling under the weather because of all the weekend bum-sex.

I mean you wouldn't would you.
You’d think not, but I used to work with a woman who let us know she pulled on a Monday by proudly declaring another bout of cystitis and drinking cranberry juice at her desk all day 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
Is that canvas of him still for sale on Amazon?
Yes, there are a few left. A reviewer raves about it….
Myself, my Wife and Children stand and study Paul's mischeivous, yet pensive face in difficult times and it gives us great strength and the wisdom to make the right choices in our lives. My only regret is that there isn't a canvas print of Paul available to cover the whole wall

😂😂😂

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
As far as I know Ross mentioned in the past one of his daughters was autistic and he refused to say which one as he didn’t want her subjected to trolling and harassment.

I think Honey is the child that has autism and that is why he’s trying to ask people to be kind.

Personally I don’t really care about his daughters feelings as what you said above he didn’t care about the feelings of the parents of the daughters he was harassing and insulting.
Yes, I agree. He is perfectly happy to treat other females as subjects for his cruel humour but his own children are off limits. All of his children are a bit niche, to put it politely. Lucky for him no tv colleague, or comics, have laid into them for their unusualness. He is just your average middle aged misogynist who tries to cover up the fact by his “kooky” personality.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Harrison Osterfield is a great name isn't it? "Hi, I'm Harrison, Harrison Osterfield"

I like Joel Dommett and he is very easy on the eye. Much rather him than sick-making Holly and Phil and Ant and bloody Dec and don't even get me started on that talentless twat Holden.

dee_mc

VIP Member
She says she phoned up her husband (Ben Indra) and told him that their marriage was over. She says it had been crumbling anyway, and then she headed over to Pratt’s house, where she told him that she was “ready to get boned.” I don't know if it was that day or what, but still....
And they say romance is dead

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I wonder what Amanda will do when plastic surgery no longer does anything to enhance her looks? When her boob implants look like golf balls in socks and her face starts to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein's? When the only thing she has going for her is her slender figure? Will she still be posing with her kit mostly off and flirting indiscreetly with anyone who might offer her a job?

Or will she eventually become a classy older woman, instead of a 50yo desperately trying to look 23?

Classy? Amanda Holden? 🤣
I think I can safely say the answer to that question is no.

• Haha

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Oh bless him. When my son was travelling in Australia, I messaged Jono on Facebook and asked him if he'd say happy birthday to him on his radio show. and he replied almost immediately, asking for my son's name, whereabouts was he in Oz, and that he'd be on air that day at a particular time and would definitely give him a shout out. My son was gobsmacked to hear Jono Coleman wishing him a happy birthday and telling him when he was next in Sydney he'd buy him a beer. I've never forgotten that.

Plus it saved me the cost of a card ;)

RIP Jono
I never could get why Jono wasn,t as big a star here in Britain because he was fantastic

and actually caring deeply about those who tune in is an absolute bonus

you don't get many like him in the industry

brilliant he did that for your boy straight off his own back

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I wonder what Amanda will do when plastic surgery no longer does anything to enhance her looks? When her boob implants look like golf balls in socks and her face starts to resemble Jocelyn Wildenstein's? When the only thing she has going for her is her slender figure? Will she still be posing with her kit mostly off and flirting indiscreetly with anyone who might offer her a job?

Or will she eventually become a classy older woman, instead of a 50yo desperately trying to look 23?
Classy and Amanda Holden are words that should never appear together in any sentence unless they are joined by “not”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

petitspois

VIP Member
What on earth can we call the next thread? This one has veered wildly from the Bay City Rollers, Heather Mills, Lorraine Kelly’s growler (again), Hiddles (again), Ross Kemp, Les Dennis and assorted other celeb scandals 😂😂😂
I think Secret Celeb Goss #53 has a nice ring to it ;)

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Wow - both repulsive. He’s bragging about being a pedalo. The woman tho - if a child knows about that then that’s the biggest of red flags that she has been abused. Don’t shame the girl, she has had her childhood stolen in the worst fashion.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
This is really not exciting tea, but anyone remember the Grange Hill intro?

This picture comes up a lot in the Jack Monroe threads and it was pointed out that the boy in the bottom left corner looks like Jonathan Ross.

The funny thing is it might actually be based on him, his mum was an extra on Grange Hill (and Eastenders for a long time)!

08B9D628-2AC6-49F8-B96F-D571AF4E5E6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I think Davina looks fab. I don’t care what anyone says, she works really bloody hard on her physical and mental health and gets nothing but criticism for being obsessed and looking old. Just jealous lazy middle-aged women being bitches as usual. I train, but I wish I was as dedicated still!
I like Davina too. She’s quite honest albeit she’s a bit nutty but that’s what makes her. She has also said she trains for her mental health and it’s what helped her when she was getting clean from heroin.

She’s a nice normal woman and hasn’t done anything wrong as far as I can see. Oh wait she’s a woman so we have to pile on and hate on her.

• Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Ahh poor Chrissy. My own mother (who actually loves me) went mad and called me a trouble maker when I told her that one of the old men at the monastery shoved his hand inside my knickers. I was only 15. A lot of fucked up attitudes back then.

Happy birthday Tattlers!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow