Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I seen a video with the grown man who was dating Millie and a woman in the background said.

“A child!? Well that child knows how to suck dick” and the guy was hiding his face whilst laughing when she said it.

It honestly shocked me that someone especially a woman could be so alright with a grown man partaking in sex acts with a child! And then defending him and then saying that child performed said sex acts.
He groomed her for gods sake. She was 15-16 at the time and he was 20. There is a massive mentality difference between those ages.

Animals

Edit: Here’s the video

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

lucrecia

Katie Price has had more work done on her face. She is turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein. She was actually quite pretty when she was a lot younger, not outstandingly stunning, but attractive and fresh faced. I don't like her, but I do feel sorry for her. I don't think a happy person does so much to themselves.

Reactions: 31

Eureka

VIP Member
Dani chose to stay with a man who defrauded elderly people. How she could bring herself to be with him I don’t know. It’s the baby and victims I feel sorry for. Anyway Dani is off on holiday, do t think she’s that bothered

Reactions: 30

GordonD88

Chatty Member
ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Oh my god, I can’t wait for that Val Kilmer documentary. I love him.
I remember when Top Gun first came out and I was like Tom who?? Val was so much hotter and Tom Cruise was just a little, big-nosed twerp.

Well Ant didn’t kill anyone….

• Haha

Alexa Grady

Urgh anyone heard Idris Elba and his awful ‘current’ wife touting their new podcasts about what makes a good partnership on the radio? He starts off by saying ‘when you find the right partner’! I mean, FFS he’s been married 3 times, plus another partnership with the mother of his second child. Average length of all four = 2.5 years. Who on earth would take advice from an actor and ‘rapper’ with his track record. And as for her, she’s a pageant model! He apparently has a string of white women who entertain him when he travels (his preference I hear, although of course he could never marry one). Also, they both lied about having Covid. It’s just hilarious really!

• Wow
  • Angry

kittyeyelashes

I'm not going to spill any major tea, one because I don't have much if any (make up artists don't get invited to these crazy sex parties it seems, more's the pity :ROFLMAO:) and two because, well that wouldn't be smart, but I will just say that most A-listers, especially those who have been shall we say burned by bad PR or scandal before, will 100% be NDA-ed up to their eyeballs. Especially if they're going to partake in any regular arrangement with anyone that could turn into a scandal further down the line. So I would be very surprised if a FWB arrangement was made without this kind of protection in place, and judging by the information shared on here by that poster, it wouldn't be hard to work out who she was if it was true.
The only reason I know this is not because I was a MAU, but because I have a friend who worked on the 'team' of a famous celebrity and sorted all that kind of stuff.

Obviously I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm not privy to friends' sex lives or kinks for the most part, so I didn't generally chitchat about these kinds of things with clients in the chair, who knows, maybe he got sloppy and careless.

Regardless of ALL of that, it was fantastic reading, highly entertaining and I really feel that poster is wasted on this forum and should write a fiction book. Mills and Boon would be left in the dust, and there's a huge market for it!

Interestingly, out of the celebs I've met, it's usually the smaller ones who are the most obnoxious, while the bigger ones tend to be much nicer and down to earth. One very small fry Z-lister once demanded that I cut a mini apple pie (Mr Kipling size) into four quarters for her because she couldn't possibly do it herself. Or you know, eat it like a normal person.

Having said that, someone I graduated theatre school with and got a big break and became quite big completely blanked me when I bumped into him at work many years later - and I know he recognised me as we were pally back in the day before it all kicked off for him. Takes all sorts!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
This is so pathetic - he was only sentenced yesterday and she was flying off on holiday. Smacks of damage limitation. 'I didn't know ow serious it were.' What - pretending to be a financial advisor and taking old peoples' hard-earned cash. She is as bad as Lozza and her romance with a jailbird doing 8 years for robbery, kidnapping, GBH and carrying a weapon - 'he's a lovely bloke and he's changed.' Then that equally thick cretin Ferne who 'didn't know nuffink' about her baby daddy's nefarious drug dealing and acid-throwing antics. Dani lost her Surf contract and here's to many more besides and her removal from EastEnders.
Dan's Surf advert made me want to punch the TV screen - so annoying and 100% guarantee I will stick with Tesco's own brand washing liquid (with a classier fabric conditioner).

I don't believe for one second that these women had no idea how their partners were earning money.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Right c'mon whose got some goss. It doesn't have to be new. Can be ages old.
Or alternatively who is the nicest celeb you have ever come into contact with OR who acted the strangest? Little anecdotes welcome.
I'll start with a tiny old anecdote,

Was in a club with a friend and her boss and they were 'looking after' Chris Eubank as he was their client. They left to go off somewhere to do something and we were sitting down at a table. He patted my knee and said "I know, I know, don't be scared of me, it's all fine" and gave me his self-satisfied smile. He thought I was star-struck and intimidated to be with him. Hahaha, I was actually mortified to be seen with him. It looked like we were on a date.

Been thinking about that since I saw the news of his son which is incredibly sad.

• Haha

kittyeyelashes

I remember reading Jonathan Ross's autobiography and he said an author (think it was the guy that wrote Empire of the Sun) had had sex with his wife almost immediately after she had given birth to reclaim her body as his. He said he wasn't quite that bad but was pleased they had sex pretty much straight away. I saw him in a different light after that and now thinks he's pretty creepy.
“reclaim her body as his” grim.

• Sick
  • Sad

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Martin Freeman comes across as arrogant. I have seen him around London a few times. Once in the bar when I was at the theatre. If anyone came near him the disgust was written all over his face. A woman was trying to get past him to get to the actual bar and the look he gave her. What a dick. He was in the way and she wasn't trying to get to him, she just wanted access to where she needed to go and it looked like she had said excuse me but he just stood his ground and looked at her like "who are you to ask me to move?" I am very childish in these circumstances so my my friend and I made a concerted effort to elbow into him while saying "oh sorry!".

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
Well the split will get her an OK mag article then thd inevitable 'coping as a single mum' articles.
oh God, I can see it now. There'll be an ITV3 series 'Baby makes two' - "starring Dani Dyer juggling baby Santiago as a newly single Mum with her Dad sticking his nose in along the way."

• Haha

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Sneaking back in from the Footballers and WAGS thread because it is shit and I have realised that I only fancy Jack Grealish in a football kit and I couldn't give a crap about his life/family/girlfriend etc so I have lost interest until the World Cup. IF he is chosen for the team then he can have my love back but otherwise he is dead to me for the next year. Sorry Jack.

What is Dani Dyer thinking getting entangled with a guy like that? She must have some inkling as to what he is like? I know people can have the wool pulled over their eyes but would you not know if your boyfriend was a crim? Or dispalyed crim tendencies? Where does he say he gets his money from normally? Really sad and awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Barker must be SERIOUSLY fuming they've given it to Mcguiness

can see him being replaced after this series

or Question Of Sport will be axed with him being the biggest factor in its demise
Sue Barker has been treated horribly by the BBC in them forcing her out.

And to add insult to it, she is replaced by Paddy McGuinness who probably can't even read the autocue.

Reactions: 28