Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
😆He's alive and well, I think I was thinking of Keith Chegwin!😑
I loved Keith, he was such a good sport. He admitted his alcoholism on Richard and Judy which had everyone gobsmacked because he'd never shown any hint of a drink problem prior to this. His ex-wife said he was a binge drinker and would drink himself into oblivion when he wasn't working. But he got sober and stayed sober, remarried and had another child. Bloody unlucky to die so young of a completely unrelated medical condition. He was my only celebrity follower on Twitter and I lived for his daily dreadful joke. RIP you funny bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

olivia321

VIP Member
ITV booted Micheal Barrymore out the door as soon as they could for his actions

so why keep Ant
I get what your saying but they are completely different, Micheal Barrymore and his friends should be in prison for rape and murder what they did to that poor man makes me go cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I love Rod Stewart despite his dodgy fashion sense and inability to use a condom.

My favourite anecdote of his is when he was asked what the greatest moment of his life was. He said it was when his oldest daughter Sarah called him dad.

She was adopted (born when he was 17) and he only got to know her when she was an adult. I just think that is such a lovely thing to say, considering all the great moments he will have had throughout his career. ❤❤❤

• Heart

Mrsh2019

Heather Mills McCartney was only vaguely aware of The Beatles, didn’t know any if their musuc when she met Paul. Also claims their daughter is musical because of her musical ability, not her ex-husband’s.

🤔
CA683532-4E71-4FC3-9281-EBB18F3D9A32.jpeg

Popbitch screenshot!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Why is it Crisp Rat? Eurgh I hate Chris Pratt though, he’s so obnoxious. So different from when he was in Perks and Rec
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.

He’s also apart of an evangelical group that is anti lgbt and support Trump. He also hunts. What a cunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

lucrecia

Another picture of Amanda Holden with next to nothing on, supposedly supporting England but actually drawing attention to herself. I really can't stand her, even if she were a fifth as pretty as she thinks she is it would be obnoxious. As it is, she isn't attractive at all. I think I've said it before, but she really does look like a chihuahua.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MonkeyTennis

In coming GenX rant
But l thank god that the net was not around when l was younger, all my stupid teenage mistakes would have been captured forever. I did the cinnamon challenge recently to be "down with the kids" I lasted 10 seconds :/

The teens today have it so much harder because they are looking at and being sold a completely distorted lie of reality and what women should look like.

This is being done by influencer/ tick cock and all the rest using filters

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Here’s a bit of update on my life if anyone cares. I dyed my hair black last night even tho I dyed it brown a few weeks back. I forgot I had a fringe as I keep pinning it back.

So when woke up this morning and looked in the mirror I got a shock as Noel Fielding was staring right back at me, my feelings are greatly hurt right now 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
What did Chrissy Hynde and Serena Williams do?

Chrissie Hynde said women that wear high heels and go on dates are asking for rape (paraphrasing but that was the gist).
Serena Williams blamed a 16 year old girl who was gang raped by sportsmen as she was drunk and 'probably not a virgin'. She also said their (very lenient) sentence was bad for their careers.

• Angry
  • Wow

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Looking at photos of Wayne Rooney and he’s not been handling lockdown well. Looks puffy and old.
Also every time I see David Beckham around the Royals I cringe, especially since we know how badly he wants a knighthood.

• Haha

MonkeyTennis

About Noel Fielding and his quirky act he puts on, it's absolute rubbish.

I read on another site backed up by a screen capture, the twitter abuse he sent to a girl who said something simple like, l thought the first season was better.

He responded by abuse, degradation of her looks, called her "big nose" and set his sycophantic fans on her by saying "fly my pretties" which they all did, she ended up in hospital after attempting to take her own life.

He is a vile human and a shit "comedian"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Notredamn

VIP Member
I'm not going to spill any major tea, one because I don't have much if any (make up artists don't get invited to these crazy sex parties it seems, more's the pity :ROFLMAO:) and two because, well that wouldn't be smart, but I will just say that most A-listers, especially those who have been shall we say burned by bad PR or scandal before, will 100% be NDA-ed up to their eyeballs. Especially if they're going to partake in any regular arrangement with anyone that could turn into a scandal further down the line. So I would be very surprised if a FWB arrangement was made without this kind of protection in place, and judging by the information shared on here by that poster, it wouldn't be hard to work out who she was if it was true.
The only reason I know this is not because I was a MAU, but because I have a friend who worked on the 'team' of a famous celebrity and sorted all that kind of stuff.

Obviously I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm not privy to friends' sex lives or kinks for the most part, so I didn't generally chitchat about these kinds of things with clients in the chair, who knows, maybe he got sloppy and careless.

Regardless of ALL of that, it was fantastic reading, highly entertaining and I really feel that poster is wasted on this forum and should write a fiction book. Mills and Boon would be left in the dust, and there's a huge market for it!

Interestingly, out of the celebs I've met, it's usually the smaller ones who are the most obnoxious, while the bigger ones tend to be much nicer and down to earth. One very small fry Z-lister once demanded that I cut a mini apple pie (Mr Kipling size) into four quarters for her because she couldn't possibly do it herself. Or you know, eat it like a normal person.

Having said that, someone I graduated theatre school with and got a big break and became quite big completely blanked me when I bumped into him at work many years later - and I know he recognised me as we were pally back in the day before it all kicked off for him. Takes all sorts!
Your posting style is exactly the same as the account's you're trying to signpost everyone towards, here on this brand new account. What an unbelievable coincidence!

• Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
It's an interesting point you raise about re-writing history. Both Gary Numan and Bob Geldof married fans. Paula Yates wasn't a rock star groupie - she admitted that she specifically followed Booomtown rats tour to get hold of bob. Gary Numan's wife was also open about being a fan but who can forget Meghan markle saying she'd never heard of Prince Harry. Also one of the guns n roses ex wives saying she'd never heard of the band who were massive at that time 🙄
Heather Mills McCartney was only vaguely aware of The Beatles, didn’t know any if their musuc when she met Paul. Also claims their daughter is musical because of her musical ability, not her ex-husband’s.

🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Poor Danni, I thought she came across as quite sweet on LI.
Poor Dani? She was with this guy before LI and after which fuels the theory Jack was a sham romance.
My sympathies are with the 2 he conned, one of who had alzheimers. Where did she think money was rolling from?
No poor Dani here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Millie Bobby Brown is an exploited, abused child. There’s no doubt she’s genuinely a talented actress, but she’s also the family cash cow and they are all involved in her career in some way. It’s alleged her parents encouraged her to use the casting couch to further her career.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
This is what I am doing!
I'm 45, have long natural curly hair and am going grey gracefully - no one's natural hair colour doesn't suit their skin, it's just personal preference. Then when it's fully grey, I'm going to dye it bright pink (I'm too dark atm)
I'm scared to embrace the grey. My sister has and she looks fab, her hair is a mass of coppery and silver streaks and 100% natural. I'm olive skinned (she has a lighter skin tone) and I like my reddish brown curly mop. I have gone a bit lighter and I've had to get my eyebrows sorted because they've gone really fair. I've been ill recently though (since having Covid earlier in the year) and haven't had the energy to stick a box dye on, so we shall see. At the moment I have a few silvery streaks but I know, just as soon as I feel better, I'll be back to dyeing it.

I'm hoping to be one of those very old ladies with a full face of make up, wearing clothes made from a combination of sequins and leopard print, and dark red hair, tottering along the high street with my dog in a pushchair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34