Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Eoghan McDermott brought me here. He's an Irish tv presenter and dj who has had a load of rape allegations. Every single site here won't let anyone discuss it but Tattle did so here I am.

I have a tin of cat food, we can spread it on posh crackers and call it pate. No one will know the difference😉
Done that. 🐱🐱🐱 Friends party and all the blokes were playing cards and women were most annoyed as we could have been out in a club instead of stood in a kitchen. We got the cat food out and spread it on crackers, put a bowl of olives in the middle to make it look posh and took it to them and they scoffed the lot. Don't know it to this day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
We are exchanging views and chatting on here not trolling. We are not on their social media. What next? You are in the pub with your girlfriends chatting about 'X''s latest pics/boyfriend and that is silenced too? Are we allowed to have opinions? Oh yes, only if we tickle the egos of these pathetic uber-beings who have done nothing.
I said this in the Tattle In The Press thread but I don't worry about what I put on a forum like this about a celebrity because a) I'm never going to make death threats about someone or wish them dead b) I'm not going to be racist/homophobic and mainly c) If you are reading what I'm posting it's because you've looked it up or come looking for comments about yourself. I will never @ celebs on twitter or Instagram to slag them off. If you go looking for stuff don't be surprised if you don't like everything you read!

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Right all I have had a whiff of a scandal but I’m shit at web searches so I wondered if any of you know or can find more.
Graham Coxon of Blur was with his partner Essy Syed for years and they have a daughter together. Apparently someone on Instagram contacted Essy and showed her pics of Graham with a young girl which are somewhere on Instagram still but I dunno where.
Going by Essy’s Instagram she and GC have now split and her and the daughter are off on their own. See attached screen grab. She describes herself as an abuse survivor and in another post she has a black eye and says she has lost 3 stone!

Attachments

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Re Toyah - she was a normal looking middle aged woman when she went into I am a Celeb in 2003. She got such a pasting about her looks (pre-cosmetic surgery) including Jonathan Ross - here’s an extract
On his Radio2 show, Jonathan Ross said I looked so awful that I shouldn't be allowed to be seen on television, and that male tabloid writers backed up this view.

Remember when Ross had his own radio show, the BBC’s blue eyed boy with his prime time tv shows on BBC 2 before he lost it all when he payed wingman to Russell Brand? That was for an act of shaming and cruelty too.

Both Brand and Ross have daughters. Ross’s daughters are somewhat unusual looking (unlike him I am being diplomatic) and one of them poses in her bloomers or in the nuddy to cries of keep ‘em on. But Rossy, has asked us all to Be Kind when talking about his “model” daughter. Shame his kindness does not extend to females outside his family. Ross tries so hard to be current and relevant he would probably try to backtrack now, but he’s a misogynistic twat (as is Brand) reduced to appearing in the Masked Singer as a superannuated teenager judge on The Mask Singer, and having his chat show being bumped all around the schedule.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

petitspois

VIP Member
I really don’t like Jonathon Ross. I don’t understand why people love him so much
I remember reading Jonathan Ross's autobiography and he said an author (think it was the guy that wrote Empire of the Sun) had had sex with his wife almost immediately after she had given birth to reclaim her body as his. He said he wasn't quite that bad but was pleased they had sex pretty much straight away. I saw him in a different light after that and now thinks he's pretty creepy.

• Sick
  • Wow

AlanBanan

VIP Member
On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

3E586D78-9DED-4D6B-9259-D27B5393061B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
These famous people who are proud to admit they don't wash their hands - I wonder how many of the grubby gits passed Covid around their mates? I worked with a girl who would go to the loo, then stand in front of the mirror and fix her hair and top up her makeup and after all that, she would wash her hands. So she potentially had poo germs in her hair, on her eyelashes, on her lips :sick::sick::sick:

I've worked in healthcare for years and hand hygiene is one of the most basic and important part of infection control- but still people don't bloody do it. :mad:

• Sick
  • Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Sad

Fluffykitten

Hi everyone, bit late to the convo but have some old Rylan goss… Years ago when he was just getting big (after X factor though) he was casually seeing a guy I know. The guy kinda wasn’t feeling it or whatever and called it off, and Rylan didn’t take it very well. He wasn’t nasty or anything from what I heard but he tried hard to change his mind and was quite persistent. So I imagine he falls hard for people and is an extremely loving person.

Other goss - I read this elsewhere so it’s already been mentioned but Cheryl Cole deffo was hospitalised for her eating disorder, not malaria.

Also this is much bigger and hard to believe so I don’t blame anyone if you can’t get your head around it but it’s from an extremely reliable source…
Gordon Ramsey and Ross Kemp were caught in bed by Ross’ ex-wife… she used to work for a newspaper and she beat Ross up! This was hidden under an injunction.

To cover my ass I’ll just say this is gossip and not guaranteed truth :)

• Wow

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
She knew of him but she said she didn’t research him before their date.

Hilaria “Cucumber” Baldwin said she didn’t know who Alec Baldwin was even though she lived in America her entire life and was sort of a New York socialite and that Alec is a very famous actor who is mostly New York based.
Hilaria is probably because shed only just got off the boat from darkest Spain and couldn't speak a word of English. TV's or cinemas dont exist in Espanialand where shes from either :D

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
lol, can you imagine telling your fellow cast members that you had been having 'bum sex' or however she phrased it if this were true.

It is like going into the office on a Monday morning and standing in the kitchen making an instant coffee and telling Jackie from finance and Rob from marketing that you are feeling under the weather because of all the weekend bum-sex.

I mean you wouldn't would you.

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Speaking of Rod Stewart, is his hair real?
Listen sometimes when I see him in recent pap shots with his wife he looks like an OAP and her daughter on a holiday in Benidorm going for early pints.
F066F863-7316-4A26-8B04-4729A637DD50.jpeg
Don’t tell me that’s not Janice and Madge!

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I think Amanda Holden might think she's classy. But if so then she's mistaken.
She definitely thinks she's drop dead gorgeous and I reckon she's going to struggle when she no longer appears youthful. Her whole persona is based around her looks and every outfit she wears in public is designed to draw attention to her figure.

You never see her in leggings and a baggy t-shirt, with bed hair and no make up on.
Unlike me, and believe me, Tattlers, I rock that look pretty much every day.

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
They certainly were hilarious: TH’s FWB, and threesomes/ONSs with Scarlet Johansson, Carmen Electra, and any other film star/A-lister you care to mention.

Not bad going for an ageing ex-glamour model who coveted the dizzy career heights of Linda Lusardi! 🤣
Oh God, her!!! Wasn't she busted for being a billy bullshitter? I know she stopped posting shortly after Hiddles was photographed in London walking his dog while she was claiming to be on a booty call with him in LA. :D :D :D

If you're going to post rubbish online, it's best to do a bit of research first and find out where your fantasy lover actually is in the world.

I just said the same to Harry Styles as we frolicked on his yacht in Italy. Or was it Monaco?

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Dani Dyer latest

This is so pathetic - he was only sentenced yesterday and she was flying off on holiday. Smacks of damage limitation. 'I didn't know ow serious it were.' What - pretending to be a financial advisor and taking old peoples' hard-earned cash. She is as bad as Lozza and her romance with a jailbird doing 8 years for robbery, kidnapping, GBH and carrying a weapon - 'he's a lovely bloke and he's changed.' Then that equally thick cretin Ferne who 'didn't know nuffink' about her baby daddy's nefarious drug dealing and acid-throwing antics. Dani lost her Surf contract and here's to many more besides and her removal from EastEnders.

• Angry

lucrecia

I absolute despise Ant McFartlin. I am sure he will cheat on the new woman as well. I think Lisa has happily moved on, though, and left him far behind.

Reactions: 31

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Had the pleasure (eye roll) of an encounter with Jonathon Ross at an awards ceremony a long while ago. I was helping a friend that night as the company she worked for was running the event. I had agreed to shuffle celebrities around from stage to print press to TV interviews to photographers etc.
Jonathon was expected in the big room with all the journos and he had gone missing. I had to go and find him. In the mens loos. Yep, had to get a drunk Jonathon Ross out of the gents and then stand with him in the corridor while he was doing up his flies and falling all over the place. Leaning on my shoulder - probably with piss all over his hands - saying "where do we go then, come on lead the way" and then pretending to go into another room and shut us in there as though we were going to cop off. Probably just having a joke (ha ha and all that) but it was fucking stressful. I had to literally drag him down the corridors and into the press room. Could not wait to get him off my hands.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31