Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, women (and men) blaming women for the actions of men is definitely common. I hate to say it as a mature woman too (in body not mind) but it does seem to be women of a certain age that tend to be rape apologists.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is not likely to be a huge revelation, but a close friend worked as make-up artist in the industry for many years (including for some very famous production companies in California). She did extremely well financially out of it and got to see the world, although worked crazy hours and didn't have time to have a life outside of work.

She often says that fans would be extremely disappointed if they met their idols in real life because at the end of the day they are just ordinary people, albeit in a lot of cases with inflated egos. Just like regular workplaces there are the ones that distract and talk too much; the ones who do their jobs but otherwise keep to themselves; the 'in' crowd; the loners; etc. Even when you see stars at promotional events, they're acting - very few people get to see the 'real' person behind the mask.

Reactions: 22
This is really not exciting tea, but anyone remember the Grange Hill intro?

This picture comes up a lot in the Jack Monroe threads and it was pointed out that the boy in the bottom left corner looks like Jonathan Ross.

The funny thing is it might actually be based on him, his mum was an extra on Grange Hill (and Eastenders for a long time)!

View attachment 659776
how funny ! im reading this and drinking my coffee from my grange hill mug with the same scene on it !
Sorry derailing...as you were...🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a woman over 40. How dare she even steal air! 🙄
Davina is okay. She's calmed down a lot which makes her more likable. She's got a rather prominent nose from the side but she doesn't appear to have had it altered which is refreshing 👍.

Reactions: 8
This is not likely to be a huge revelation, but a close friend worked as make-up artist in the industry for many years (including for some very famous production companies in California). She did extremely well financially out of it and got to see the world, although worked crazy hours and didn't have time to have a life outside of work.

She often says that fans would be extremely disappointed if they met their idols in real life because at the end of the day they are just ordinary people, albeit in a lot of cases with inflated egos. Just like regular workplaces there are the ones that distract and talk too much; the ones who do their jobs but otherwise keep to themselves; the 'in' crowd; the loners; etc. Even when you see stars at promotional events, they're acting - very few people get to see the 'real' person behind the mask.
Was your friend Kittyeyelashes who posts on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Sophie Vegara has just celebrated her 49th. Anyone remember when her husband said having kids was a dealbreaker. He must really really love her! Shame other men don’t put true love first! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve just started watching Modern Family, her figure is insane! My only tea on the cast is what I found out online - the actress who played Claire (Julie Bowen) had a serious heart condition and the actress who played Haley (Sarah Hyland) had a serious kidney condition and her father donated a kidney to her. The actress who played Alex (Ariel Winter) was the voice of ‘Sophia the First’. And the actor who plays Cam (Eric Stonestreet) is heterosexual and the actor who plays his on-screen husband Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) affectionately calls him his “gay for pay friend”.

Just as an aside - Dylan was my favourite character but he’s not in the series I’m on so the best one for me is Cam and Phil’s daughter Lily. For being a youngster (4/5) she’s pretty good at sarcasm!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is slightly OT, but I have a hat! We all have hats! Personally I think it’s rather fetching, I’m just wondering why?

Reactions: 1
Happy birthday Tattlers. Who's bringing the cake? I have a tube of Pringles and half a bottle of Pimms to contribute.🎂

Reactions: 8
I found out the other day her brother is the brother from Addams Family Values (I can't remember his name... He goes to the camp with Wednesday)
I did not know that! Talented family. My son had a spell of loving Sophia the First when she sang, she’s got an amazing voice

Ahh poor Chrissy. My own mother (who actually loves me) went mad and called me a trouble maker when I told her that one of the old men at the monastery shoved his hand inside my knickers. I was only 15. A lot of fucked up attitudes back then.

Happy birthday Tattlers!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.