Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Johnathan Ross and his wife having a massive coked up barney in the 24 hour Sainsbury’s in camden in about 1995. Seriously screaming at eachother at about 4am.
Lol I remember she left Wossy for another fella and came back to him when it was not working out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh that is about two years before the time I encountered him. He was a right drinker around that time I believe as have heard other things about him boozing it up too. I mean we all boozed it up, but it you are not famous then no one gives a tit about what you do when hammered.

Reactions: 6
So I just fell down a reddit rabbit hole on a thread where people discussed which celebrity rumours they think are true and well...my mind is completely boggled now. I had never heard the Avril Lavigne death/double one or plenty of the others but ....just wow. Reddit is a scary place sometimes :eek:
Can we have a link pretty please?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oooh that is about two years before the time I encountered him. He was a right drinker around that time I believe as have heard other things about him boozing it up too. I mean we all boozed it up, but it you are not famous then no one gives a tit about what you do when hammered.
He has mentioned before about giving up drink. The whole family look like they have addictive tendencies, they wildly fluctuate weight wise, him and the female members. His son looks nothing like the rest of the family (JR and his son and modelling daughter are currently on Celeb Gogglebox in case you don’t watch it.)

Jane has done a lot of credible work, either as screenwriter or producer

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He looks better as a fat bastard. His head is too big for his body now.
My friend paid nearly 400 quid for tickets to see him (her and 2 daughters) but it's been Covid cancelled for now. No refunds, just told the tickets will be rolled over to when he can perform live again.
I got tickets for my daughter, when it was moved i just rang ticketmaster and got refunded.

Lol I remember she left Wossy for another fella and came back to him when it was not working out.
Think it was the singer from the barenaked ladies. Then they got back together snd had another baby (Harvey) who doesnt look like any of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is really not exciting tea, but anyone remember the Grange Hill intro?

This picture comes up a lot in the Jack Monroe threads and it was pointed out that the boy in the bottom left corner looks like Jonathan Ross.

The funny thing is it might actually be based on him, his mum was an extra on Grange Hill (and Eastenders for a long time)!

View attachment 659776
It certainly looks like him, and the girl in the corner looks a lot like Toyah from Corrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Sophie Vegara has just celebrated her 49th. Anyone remember when her husband said having kids was a dealbreaker. He must really really love her! Shame other men don’t put true love first! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me neither and far worse now he has made an appearance on googlebox
Wossy comes from my area I live in London,lots of peeps know him and family,apparently they were well liked,he went to school just down road from me,his mum you would see round here loads of times.

Reactions: 5
My friend lives quite near Jonathon Ross in Hampstead. She pointed his house out as we were driving past once. Very lovely house in very lovely spot. Obvs. Must be worth an absolute fortune.

Wow has it been 3 years since Schofe-gate? Or has it existed longer but no one noticed?
The Schofield stuff was in February 2020, but Tattle has been about for three years 🎂

Reactions: 7
Ugh it’s not good reading. It is, in reality, next to impossible to get a conviction in a he said/she said situation. There are still low odds when there is more concrete evidence. That’s not to say these assaults shouldn’t be reported.

Mirren can get in the bin along with Joanna Lumley, Chrissie Hynde and Serena bleeping Williams.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.