Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh poor Chrissy. My own mother (who actually loves me) went mad and called me a trouble maker when I told her that one of the old men at the monastery shoved his hand inside my knickers. I was only 15. A lot of fucked up attitudes back then.

Happy birthday Tattlers!
Oh Bunny that is awful. I have heard similar things. No one wanted to rock the boat or place the blame where it should actually be placed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chrissy was raped as a young woman by someone she met at a bar and said that it was her own fault, what did she think was going to happen etc.
My mother, who is now in her 80s, was quite prone to coming out with things like 'Well, what did she expect, dressed like that?' I've started telling her that if I can leave my food-obsessed cocker spaniel on her own in a room with a freshly-cooked steak in easy reach, tell her to leave it, and know that the steak will still be there when I go back, then surely blokes ought to be able to stop themselves sexually molesting women - and she's changed her views a bit now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
My mother, who is now in her 80s, was quite prone to coming out with things like 'Well, what did she expect, dressed like that?' I've started telling her that if I can leave my food-obsessed cocker spaniel on her own in a room with a freshly-cooked steak in easy reach, tell her to leave it, and know that the steak will still be there when I go back, then surely blokes ought to be able to stop themselves sexually molesting women - and she's changed her views a bit now :)
My mum was exactly the same. Victim blaming always. Calling women who dressed provocatively 'asking for it'. It was only when that judge (ages ago now) let a middle-aged man off molesting an 8yo girl, because she had a flirtatious manner and was behaving coquettishly, that she realised how wrong her attitude was. She's in her 80's as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ooh I joined in time to get a hat! It’s the little things haha.
Edited as I've found the link to the celebrity rumours thread on reddit - not sure if it's okay so please delete if not: Celebrity Rumours
Some of them are insane. And reminded me of a blog I stumbled across yonks ago during the Twilight heydays called Robsten which was convinced that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were secretly married with children and everything else was just a PR cover up. Mind. Boggling.

The victim blaming is sadly very much a generational thing for some people which is even more tragic as it shows how they were brought up to just expect it and that it was their fault if anything like that happened. Thankfully that is starting to change although it’s a very slow process as we’ve seen. It gives me such rage.

I distinctly remember being told I couldn’t go out dressed in a certain way due to the attention it would garner. It wasnt even a controversial outfit, a skirt and top with heels!

I also feel a keen responsibility to ensure my child does not grow up with any of these ideas and nothing but respect for women (and all his fellow humans and animals) as the mother of a little boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ahh poor Chrissy. My own mother (who actually loves me) went mad and called me a trouble maker when I told her that one of the old men at the monastery shoved his hand inside my knickers. I was only 15. A lot of fucked up attitudes back then.

Happy birthday Tattlers!
Poor you. You are right about attitudes though which is why girls and boys kept quiet.

Reactions: 2
Somewhere out there, there are still people who believe the Twilight couple are secretly married with several children,even though Kristen is openly gay. Same as the strange breed who go by the name of Cumberbitches, who believe Ben's wife Sophie is a prostitute/people trafficker/drug lord/satanist and all their children are robots.

The Robstens are harmless. The Cumberbitches not so much. Ben had to get a restraining order against one of them who was live tweeting his every move and saw absolutely no problem with what she was doing.

These crazy fans are mostly middle-aged women and as a mostly middle-aged woman myself, I can't understand what must be missing from their lives to be so obsessed with people they don't know and never will.

Reactions: 16
Somewhere out there, there are still people who believe the Twilight couple are secretly married with several children,even though Kristen is openly gay. Same as the strange breed who go by the name of Cumberbitches, who believe Ben's wife Sophie is a prostitute/people trafficker/drug lord/satanist and all their children are robots.

The Robstens are harmless. The Cumberbitches not so much. Ben had to get a restraining order against one of them who was live tweeting his every move and saw absolutely no problem with what she was doing.

These crazy fans are mostly middle-aged women and as a mostly middle-aged woman myself, I can't understand what must be missing from their lives to be so obsessed with people they don't know and never will.
wtf. They think his kids are robots?! No words. How do people even start thinking like that? I tried to find the Robsten blog but can't find the one I originally saw, it was utterly mad and had an argument for everything as to why everything was a cover up and had photoshopped their faces onto family pictures they'd found on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday Tattlers. Who's bringing the cake? I have a tube of Pringles and half a bottle of Pimms to contribute.🎂
FFS - no one tell Danielle Lloyd.

Someone should do a poll asking which exposé or celebrity revelation brought you to Tattle?

I’m guessing over 50% of us came to read the Schofield rumours. I came via Twitter and for the Schofield tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Someone should do a poll asking which exposé or celebrity revelation brought you to Tattle?

I’m guessing over 50% of us came to read the Schofield rumours. I came via Twitter and for the Schofield tea.
Digital Spy refusing to let the Schofield threads stand. That's why I came. I saw what I liked and I stayed. You're a likeable bunch for the most part.

OMG I forgot the Danielle LLoyd Pringles up the fanny thing. Don't worry, the Pringles are now on the bird table and I have found a packet of bread sticks in the back of the cupboard, they only expired in 2019, so should be good to go. Please don't tell me some z listers has done rude stuff with a bread stick :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got some vodka in the fridge. There’s about 1/4 bottle left.
I could bring that I suppose.
Do I have to share it though?
I’ve got left over bags of pickled onion Monster Munch. I’m happy to donate them - I’m not completely selfish. 🥳

Reactions: 6

100% it was Schofield that led me to Tattle. Couldn't believe what I was reading 🤯🤯

All day breakfast in a can?
I love All Day Breakfast in a can. :oops:

My family think I'm disgusting but it's delicious on toast.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.