Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, no Grannies. Not Rooney 😂

It was the savage one with the golden mane. ;)

It was a few years back before Flintoff stopped drinking.

The is the first time I've actually been able to provide some tea other than I saw Anne Hegarty in Tesco.
urgh yeah he’s a right slag!

Ooh what’s she like IRL. I thinks she’s pretty but an acquired taste I admit!

Update - I thought you meant Anne Hathaway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
urgh yeah he’s a right slag!

Ooh what’s she like IRL. I thinks she’s pretty but an acquired taste I admit!

Update - I thought you meant Anne Hathaway! 🤣

😂 😂 😂

That has made my day. For your info Anne HEGARTY is actually smaller in real life than I expected unlike Mark Labbett who I saw in an M6 service station and is huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 😂 😂

That has made my day. For your info Anne HEGARTY is actually smaller in real life than I expected unlike Mark Labbett who I saw in an M6 service station and is huge.
I love all of them. So funny and smart and normal, just the best combination in a human being!

Reactions: 2
So I just fell down a reddit rabbit hole on a thread where people discussed which celebrity rumours they think are true and well...my mind is completely boggled now. I had never heard the Avril Lavigne death/double one or plenty of the others but ....just wow. Reddit is a scary place sometimes :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 😂 😂

I've met Dawn French in real life and she is really small too. Not skinny small but not hugely fat either. She was chatty and pleasant to everyone, but it was around the time her daughter was being prosecuted for stalking, so she obviously had a lot on her mind and didn't want to hang around.

Reactions: 5
So I just fell down a reddit rabbit hole on a thread where people discussed which celebrity rumours they think are true and well...my mind is completely boggled now. I had never heard the Avril Lavigne death/double one or plenty of the others but ....just wow. Reddit is a scary place sometimes :eek:
Oh I know, they even post crime scene pictures. They had ones of that poor girl who was raped and murdered in Bali, like in the actual pose she was found in! Proper sick! I hate to think what the family had to go through to get those taken down.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

View attachment 659245
I saw a youtube video of her at the Oxford Union and she was absolutely all over the place. I had no idea why she was there anyway, she is of little significance as an actress. People blame Chris for their breakup but I'm not so sure. I think she is probably hard work.

Reactions: 1
No, no Grannies. Not Rooney 😂

It was the savage one with the golden mane. ;)

It was a few years back before Flintoff stopped drinking.

The is the first time I've actually been able to provide some tea other than I saw Anne Hegarty in Tesco.
I was going to say, was it Robbie Savage? They did a great podcast together for a few years, Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy. Very funny in places, but also very moving in others. They're good mates, those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is really not exciting tea, but anyone remember the Grange Hill intro?

This picture comes up a lot in the Jack Monroe threads and it was pointed out that the boy in the bottom left corner looks like Jonathan Ross.

The funny thing is it might actually be based on him, his mum was an extra on Grange Hill (and Eastenders for a long time)!

08B9D628-2AC6-49F8-B96F-D571AF4E5E6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Barry thought it was love rather than a hook up
I'm being pretty cynical but surely that's just a free advert for the man's Airbnb rental? I bet he puts the photos of him and Paul up especially to get attention, and then consigns them to the attic where they belong, afterwards.

Paul Ross is a despicable human being, blaming everything he did on the drug - he wasn't using it 24 hours a day. I feel sorry for his 5 children, imagine having him as a dad. Not even rich either.

Reactions: 9
I saw Johnathan Ross and his wife having a massive coked up barney in the 24 hour Sainsbury’s in camden in about 1995. Seriously screaming at eachother at about 4am.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.