Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got some vodka in the fridge. There’s about 1/4 bottle left.
I could bring that I suppose.
Do I have to share it though?
I’ve got left over bags of pickled onion Monster Munch. I’m happy to donate them - I’m not completely selfish. 🥳
Quarter of a bottle of vodka won't go very far but we could add it to @Summer house's prosecco and add a splash of @DeluxeTruffles lemon squash and make cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I discovered tattle very recently through a Mumsnet sub-reddit (don't ask!) where they post about trolls and had highlighted some posts on this forum. It has been eye opening to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to post on Trolls but they’re a bit extreme, it’s good sometimes then other times it’s Mumsnet on acid. I was flamed Mumsnet style on a thread for making a wee joke that most people saw the funny side. One or two chose to be offended and then there was a pile on. I thought duck this if I wanted flamed for imagined offences I’d be a Mumsnetter. So I left. I had a look the other day and it looks dull.

Reactions: 8
Yes it used to be a bit much! I used to post on actual mumsnet but got scared off when I was accused of being a troll… after I gave make up help on a thread asking for make up help! I was accused of being a 16 year old pretending to be a make up artist even though I posted some pictures to show what I meant. They’re a very suspicious bunch over there but then they do get some mega trolls so I suppose you can’t blame them! I like to lurk and read still though.

I was trying to think of whether I have much more non identifying gossip but the only thing I can think of is I once mistook James Macavoy as a woman. We used to live in the same place, he seemed very normal. Neil Morrissey and Kit Harrington lived in the same area and they used to hang out at a local pub frequently, always seemed very low key but Morrissey would always try to smoke inside despite the smoking ban!

Reactions: 6
Kit Harrington is quite fit but too short.
Didn't Neil Morrissey have an affair with Amanda Holden.
Six degrees of separation...

Is it me or does Lana Del Rey looks different…can’t quite put my finger on it.
View attachment 660946
Nose job?

No, it is not that. Her face looks stretched.

Probably fillers and botox. It normally always is fillers and botox

Reactions: 4
I discovered tattle very recently through a Mumsnet sub-reddit (don't ask!) where they post about trolls and had highlighted some posts on this forum. It has been eye opening to say the least.
It’s better on here... you are in the right place.. you will never go back to mumsnet too clicky

Reactions: 3
Lana is very pretty, she doesn't need to touch her face, but the pressures of the music industry...

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah....was it not when she was married to Les Dennis? I need to remind myself she was married to him...seems like a lifetime ago.
She so obviously married Les Dennis to get her name known, poor bugger. He seems to be happy enough now though, remarried with a family. I think Amanda would have married ANYONE famous and he was the only sucker who fell for her.

Reactions: 15
Here’s a bit of update on my life if anyone cares. I dyed my hair black last night even tho I dyed it brown a few weeks back. I forgot I had a fringe as I keep pinning it back.

So when woke up this morning and looked in the mirror I got a shock as Noel Fielding was staring right back at me, my feelings are greatly hurt right now 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s better on here... you are in the right place.. you will never go back to mumsnet too clicky
Mumsnet makes me laugh sometimes.

I love the 'what class are you' threads like anyone gives a tit these days.

And then they all fall over each other to brag about their 6 figure salaries, their designer clothes, their custom made Agas, their bean to cup coffee machines (I got one from Aldi for 25 quid) and their privately educated offspring.

Secretly I think the biggest braggarts are the ones most likely to be living in bedsit land, on a minimum wage income, with no friends. Even their cat despises them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mumsnet makes me laugh sometimes.

I love the 'what class are you' threads like anyone gives a tit these days.

And then they all fall over each other to brag about their 6 figure salaries, their designer clothes, their custom made Agas, their bean to cup coffee machines (I got one from Aldi for 25 quid) and their privately educated offspring.

Secretly I think the biggest braggarts are the ones most likely to be living in bedsit land, on a minimum wage income, with no friends. Even their cat despises them.
Their designer clothes is all granny war time wear. They do be falling over themselves to show off the most gaudiest church style designer gear.

They also always lie about shopping exclusively in Waitrose, like what’s wrong with Aldi and Tesco? No one is gonna judge you except you because you like Aldi

They are also all grown women who have kids yet so squeamish and prude about sex. None of them ever like their husbands it’s almost as if they got married to a man they barely like because they wanted kids and wanted the husband to fund their life sitting at home complaining on a Internet forum.

Edit: I forgot to add in that they love to pretend to under eat on there. They would post on forums about how they had a small bowl of soup and half a biscuit for the entire day and everyone on the thread would have similar diet plans trying to out do who ate less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She so obviously married Les Dennis to get her name known, poor bugger. He seems to be happy enough now though, remarried with a family. I think Amanda would have married ANYONE famous and he was the only sucker who fell for her.
She did. Her ex boyfriend did a kiss and tell on her and said she chucked herself at Les when they met in pants. She dumped the boyfriend for Les as I recall.

Reactions: 4
Here’s a bit of update on my life if anyone cares. I dyed my hair black last night even tho I dyed it brown a few weeks back. I forgot I had a fringe as I keep pinning it back.

So when woke up this morning and looked in the mirror I got a shock as Noel Fielding was staring right back at me, my feelings are greatly hurt right now 😭
Noel has *something* about him though!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.