Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of Anna Faris. Anna is now painfully thin and she first started dropping weight after breaking up with Chris Pratt and there’s been rumours that she has a drug problem. If anyone watched her series Mom before she left there were scenes were she looked genuinely up to her eyeballs in coke and several fans on twitter commented the exact same thing.

View attachment 659245
Ooh I loved Mom, it was one of my favourites. I just love Anna Farris in anything she does, even in Friends. 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Freddie. He's great on A League of Their Own and the best thing about new Top Gear.
I remember seeing a TikTok where a girl was talking about how her friend was copping off with Flintoff and someone in the comments mentioned he was married and she went “oh I didn’t know”

Mind you it was a small account and the video only had several likes and several comments so I don’t think she’d gain anything from mentioning her friend getting off with flintoff who is a minor celeb

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing a TikTok where a girl was talking about how her friend was copping off with Flintoff and someone in the comments mentioned he was married and she went “oh I didn’t know”

Mind you it was a small account and the video only had several likes and several comments so I don’t think she’d gain anything from mentioning her friend getting off with flintoff who is a minor celeb
Is anyone faithful anymore! 🙄

Reactions: 6

I friend of mine saw Flintoff and one of his married footballing besties in a bar in Spain and said that Freddie was great but the footballing friend was all over the females in the bar ... I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Jamie Redknapp ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry you had to go through that, but it is good tea ☕
Sadly it was par for the course in those days. The amount of encounters like that that I have had both professionally and in my personal life is embarrassing by todays standards really. Hard to explain to younger people what it was like.

Reactions: 8
I friend of mine saw Flintoff and one of his married footballing besties in a bar in Spain and said that Freddie was great but the footballing friend was all over the females in the bar ... I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Jamie Redknapp ;)
Was he into grannies?

God it's depressing isn't it - the lack of faithfulness (Is that a word?!) in these circles.
In the modern world in general. It seems good women get tit men and vice versa! I hear so much tit about how men are, but honestly there’s some proper nasty witch women out there too! It would be lovely if we could segregate haha!

Reactions: 7
Is that canvas of him still for sale on Amazon?
Yes, there are a few left. A reviewer raves about it….
Myself, my Wife and Children stand and study Paul's mischeivous, yet pensive face in difficult times and it gives us great strength and the wisdom to make the right choices in our lives. My only regret is that there isn't a canvas print of Paul available to cover the whole wall

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not really. There’s been several times where people have come on this thread, lied about everything. So of course people are a bit weary of new comers especially new comers who know about previous users.
oh I wasn't talking about people reacting to my posts! I meant celebrity/hollywood circles cheating on their wives or husbands.
I get that you can't trust anyone on the internet :)
Also that previous poster was picked up on a reddit thread and a mumsnet thread which is how I came across them...but anyway!

I've just seen that Sheridan Smith has split up with her fiance. I feel like nothing has gone right for her in the last few years :(

Reactions: 2
oh I wasn't talking about people reacting to my posts! I meant celebrity/hollywood circles cheating on their wives or husbands.
I get that you can't trust anyone on the internet :)
Also that previous poster was picked up on a reddit thread and a mumsnet thread which is how I came across them...but anyway!

I've just seen that Sheridan Smith has split up with her fiance. I feel like nothing has gone right for her in the last few years :(
I noticed that’s why I deleted it haha!

Reactions: 1
I think Graham Norton would be great fun

All that stuff that come out about when he was addicted to miaow miaow 😳
I always preferred him to JR. He was quite satirical without being a twit, but obviously he never took off in the same way. Shame if he is on that. Horrible stuff!

Updated - cross wires. I was talking about Paul Ross! Graham takes loads of stuff I hear!

Jamie or Freddie into grannies? Surely some mistake. Rooney maybe?
That’s what I mean. She said not Jamie hint hint, so I hinted ‘was he into grannies’? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Jamie or Freddie into grannies? Surely some mistake. Rooney maybe?
No, no Grannies. Not Rooney 😂

It was the savage one with the golden mane. ;)

It was a few years back before Flintoff stopped drinking.

The is the first time I've actually been able to provide some tea other than I saw Anne Hegarty in Tesco.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.