Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that Brooker latched onto him.

To give Brooker the benefit of the doubt, he probably had no idea Nicky has chronic depression and bipolar disorder- Nicky projects this image of a confident, happy man. Maybe he thought Nicky would take his insults as a joke and respond in kind? Maybe Nicky hindered his career in someway in the early days and this was his revenge? Has Brooker ever explained why he made these comments?

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she cheat on her ex husband with Chris though? She said the moment they met in 2007 she knew she wanted to marry him but she was still married to her first husband then?
She says she phoned up her husband (Ben Indra) and told him that their marriage was over. She says it had been crumbling anyway, and then she headed over to Pratt’s house, where she told him that she was “ready to get boned.” I don't know if it was that day or what, but still....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A friend just told me to look at Toyah (Wilcox) Facebook page because she's just released a trailer for a cover of 'Pretty Vacant '

I think poor Toyah has been in lockdown for too long

(I can't do the link, sorry!)
I'm glad you didn't put the link, that's definitely NSFW :eek:
Put a top on Toyah, there's a love. Your tits are a credit to the surgeon that did them, but have some dignity, woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Helen Mirren isn’t that great a role model for women either: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/sep/01/1
She’s of a different era and generation. You cannot expect her to see things the way we do now. She is talking about her experiences and how it was seen then. Date rape just wasn’t a thing in the 70s and 80s and a man could not rape his wife either! She does go on to say she wishes she had been taught to be more forthright and less naive, but her opinion is not based on understanding what happens nowadays. How could she know? She doesn’t have kids or any point of reference. And date rape it is still extremely hard to prove and conviction rates are still a joke. Honestly it’s just as intolerable that you don’t understand things from her POV back then as her not seeing it from ours nowadays. Some millennial’s really do believe the world did not exist before they came along and that mindset change as taken a whole generation between her’s as a baby boomer and you guys as millennials . GenX were the ones that really started to turn old beliefs on their heads! I don’t agree with her, but I know why she has that mentality because I remember it was like that when I was a teen/twenty-something.

I'd kill to look like Davina. She looks amazing but not in a 'try hard, look how sexy I am' way.

I really like her, she's honest about her past, and she's a bloody good role model for people in recovery. She keeps her children out of the spotlight, and even her marriage breakup wasn't headline news for long, because neither she nor Matthew would engage with the media. She's funny and warm and I bet she's a brilliant friend.
And there were no photos of her in an England shirt with her tits out either.
You just know she’d never try and steal your man too!

Reactions: 15
She says she phoned up her husband (Ben Indra) and told him that their marriage was over. She says it had been crumbling anyway, and then she headed over to Pratt’s house, where she told him that she was “ready to get boned.” I don't know if it was that day or what, but still....
And they say romance is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To give Brooker the benefit of the doubt, he probably had no idea Nicky has chronic depression and bipolar disorder- Nicky projects this image of a confident, happy man. Maybe he thought Nicky would take his insults as a joke and respond in kind? Maybe Nicky hindered his career in someway in the early days and this was his revenge? Has Brooker ever explained why he made these comments?
You really shouldn't do this kind of cruel stuff that is passed off as "banter" unless you know your target really well and know that they will enter into to it and give as good as they get. Brooker very obviously didn't know Nicky well at all.

Mild and weak tea, I was at uni with Nicky, on the same course, but I think the only time we spoke was when I told him to sit down and shut up on the late bus from the union to halls! He was very much a lovie while I was in a sports team.

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned Billie Eilish in the last thread. She really is jumping on the oversecualisation bandwagon after avoiding it until she turned 18. Quite sad, really

Feels very awkward because she was so vehemently against it and then the minute she turns 18 it all changed. I get if it was a gradual thing but it feels that a switch have been flipped. I hope it’s what she wants and not what her management are saying.

Reactions: 15
He’s a wanker. He cheated on Anna Faris when he became big even though for years she was the bigger name than him.

He’s also apart of an evangelical group that is anti lgbt and support Trump. He also hunts. What a bleep.
Ah I'm sad to hear this. He comes across as so lovely when he appears on Graham Norton.
Plus his impersonation of towie people was amazing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Ah I'm sad to hear this. He comes across as so lovely when he appears on Graham Norton.
Plus his impersonation of towie people was amazing :ROFLMAO:
He is repulsive inside and out. Only married KS to social climb into Hollyweird royalty and because she is young and fertile. Set for life now, fat or not! Never liked him and could see as soon as he lost the weight, the first family would be ditched for a younger model! 🤮

• Wow
Apparently this is the best he’s ever looked and yet he is still fugly as hell! 🤣
He looks better as a fat bastard. His head is too big for his body now.
My friend paid nearly 400 quid for tickets to see him (her and 2 daughters) but it's been Covid cancelled for now. No refunds, just told the tickets will be rolled over to when he can perform live again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just want to know how having lots of bum sex affects your kidneys! 🤔🤣
Apparently he’s at the football tonight too.
I’m sure he and the lovely Hayley have a lot in common: like thirsting over the players legs for one.
Maybe she went to hold him up on her shoulders so he could get a better look?
Not sure I understand the logic of Kittylashes belief in it being for something other than professional advancement?
You’re not going to get a good time from Tom are you? (If you’re a woman or even a good laugh if you’re a human)
He’s an effing control freak and weirdo what all his intergalactic lizard talk et al.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sure he and the lovely Hayley have a lot in common: like thirsting over the players legs for one.
Maybe she went to hold him up on her shoulders so he could get a better look?
Not sure I understand the logic of Kittylashes belief in it being for something other than professional advancement?
You’re not going to get a good time from Tom are you? (If you’re a woman or even a good laugh if you’re a human)
He’s an effing control freak and weirdo what all his intergalactic lizard talk et al.
I just meant that Katie Holmes career died a death when she got with Tom so not really a good advert! 😂

why did I look at that Toyah Wilcox trailer WHY

• Haha
Re Toyah - she was a normal looking middle aged woman when she went into I am a Celeb in 2003. She got such a pasting about her looks (pre-cosmetic surgery) including Jonathan Ross - here’s an extract
On his Radio2 show, Jonathan Ross said I looked so awful that I shouldn't be allowed to be seen on television, and that male tabloid writers backed up this view.

Remember when Ross had his own radio show, the BBC’s blue eyed boy with his prime time tv shows on BBC 2 before he lost it all when he payed wingman to Russell Brand? That was for an act of shaming and cruelty too.

Both Brand and Ross have daughters. Ross’s daughters are somewhat unusual looking (unlike him I am being diplomatic) and one of them poses in her bloomers or in the nuddy to cries of keep ‘em on. But Rossy, has asked us all to Be Kind when talking about his “model” daughter. Shame his kindness does not extend to females outside his family. Ross tries so hard to be current and relevant he would probably try to backtrack now, but he’s a misogynistic twit (as is Brand) reduced to appearing in the Masked Singer as a superannuated teenager judge on The Mask Singer, and having his chat show being bumped all around the schedule.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.