Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steroids would explain his anger issues.
He had a knife at the bathroom door for Katherine remember 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Because
This

what even is this?!
does she do the brows?!All her clients seem to have the same ridiculous brows and all wear the same yellow foundation
I’m sorry but are these girls blind who let Olivia do their make up state of it 🤢

Reactions: 8
Because
This

what even is this?!
does she do the brows?!All her clients seem to have the same ridiculous brows and all wear the same yellow foundation
Omg she logs into the home account to like her own photos 😂 desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It makes me giggle how awful the clothes are that she gets sent and 'paid' to promote. They're awful and the brand names make me wince.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It makes me giggle how awful the clothes are that she gets sent and 'paid' to promote. They're awful and the brand names make me wince.
Every gym outfit is the same too. They must all use the same Ali express supplier and stick their branding on.

Reactions: 5
B020E2CA-B807-4694-9356-8EE0AFF29B90.jpeg
Does anyone else get the urge to want to throat punch him every time he opens his mouth to speak 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He always strikes me as being quite lonely when Livvy isn’t there. Does he actually have any mates other than the gay for pay crew

Reactions: 22
Guys the business man has got such a busy day today! That's why he's spent 3 hours at the gym and is still there at midday in the jacuzzi, has had time to film a load of videos and story's to post about his McDonald's breakfast 😆

Love how he outs himself as a workshy lying layabout that wouldn't know a days real work 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He must make so much money from meeting guys in hotel rooms that suck his toes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Call 0900 Sean chat for sexy talk 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.