Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she had to dress classy tonight? 👀👀

It’s a step up from wearing just her underwear and see through spanx I suppose, albeit a baby step.
I’m extremely baffled as to how she thinks this look looks good ! It doesn’t, she looks like a cheap trollop

Sean wears the same type of outfit every time he goes out.
Sean is an absolute hole ! I wish his gran would call him a pratt again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she said she had to dress classy tonight? 👀👀

It’s a step up from wearing just her underwear and see through spanx I suppose, albeit a baby step.
Loving the warped hand and curtain behind her , poor face tuning there Olivia lol . She looks like she’s about to do a shift at spearmint rhinos .
(No hate on strippers btw lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that in Zaralena’s stories from last night it is as if Seany Boy and Loud Liv weren’t even there; no pics, not tags - it is as if she is embarrassed and disassociated herself from the screaming banshee and the clingon !!! #superficialfriendship 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone really pay for this kind of dog slops in a restaurant - for their sakes I do hope it tasted better than it looks :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She has to dress THE WORST any girl does!!!! She looks SHOCKING!!! She’s a pretty girl but my god those lips and AWFUL teeth!! I don’t know how she thinks any of her outfits look good ... I’d be embarrassed to be associated with her and Sean as well

Reactions: 10
I've never paid for slutty chips, but at least now I know what they look like if you do.

I feel like it's an insult to all the basic people calling them basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay they’ve kissed and made up but managed to score 1000’s extra impressions on their Insta because they keep pretending they break up time and time again to increase their Insta activity.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.