Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is telling her that this is modelling and writing those god awful captions ??? She cannot be getting paid for these horrendous shoots ? She’s definitely paying someone to take them so she can build a portfolio or something she really has no clue
What is that pose?! Looks like she’s been caught short and needs an emergency dump in the woods 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck is telling her that this is modelling and writing those god awful captions ??? She cannot be getting paid for these horrendous shoots ? She’s definitely paying someone to take them so she can build a portfolio or something she really has no clue
wish version of Kylie Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it’s Sean with a high powered camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So fed up of being plagued by Sean’s paper pants business! Everything about his ads are annoying! For example... mix and match. Mix and match what?? You only wear one pair of pants!

Also there’s another more effective phrase than buy 2, get one free - it’s 3 for 2!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just want to put my input in this as iv not been on here since #1 but god Sean you do get more disgusting with the gf shes just a disgusting piece and needs to learn to clean herself she looks dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So fed up of being plagued by Sean’s paper pants business! Everything about his ads are annoying! For example... mix and match. Mix and match what?? You only wear one pair of pants!

Also there’s another more effective phrase than buy 2, get one free - it’s 3 for 2!
Sure he’s been doing offers since he become a “ partner “ that desperate to sell his paper thongs

his toes 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
??? what happened spill the tea!
Haven't heard anything yet but hopefully soon

I thought she said she had to dress classy tonight? 👀👀

It’s a step up from wearing just her underwear and see through spanx I suppose, albeit a baby step.
Surely the bottom half of that should be higher up so her arse doesn't look like that 😅

Does anyone really pay for this kind of dog slops in a restaurant - for their sakes I do hope it tasted better than it looks :poop:
View attachment 534692
Boujee is an awful bar, the one in Liverpool has dirty glasses, I knew someone who worked there, that bar gave people covid too because of the dirty glasses. I'd avoid it, those 2 are probably the reason the bar spread covid

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Haven’t been on in a few days but unsurprisingly nothing has changed - they’re still two wankers. Although good to see they’re spending some precious time in their first forever home 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chicken fajitas again. Good jaysiz. And why is Sean eating same sized portions as Olivia. How in the duck does he maintain his weight and muscle 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think they are staying together to prove a point to people (aka us) haha

She obviously has no bloody work on with her fabulous make up business ! Closed all this time moaning she is closed and when it reopens she has no bloody work anyway !!

Sean lives on clenbutoral which is a asthma treatment for horses but body builders use it to strip fat . Basically Rots your heart though . So his diet is tit but he pops them like smarties . Rather than a decent diet ....he rather that . Vanity at its most stupid level

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.