Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve gotta be tapped in the head to be okay with your fella making his money this way. Surely!?

Reactions: 12
Oh my god I can't stop laughing at it!🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pout and bum wiggle at the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣 SURE your straight Sean,absolutely!!!!! IMAGINE knowing people have saw that! Was it put on the nuneton page does anyone know 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I can't stop laughing at it!🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pout and bum wiggle at the end 🤣🤣🤣🤣 SURE your straight Sean,absolutely!!!!! IMAGINE knowing people have saw that! Was it put on the nuneton page does anyone know 🙈🤣🤣
If it hasn’t then it needs to be 😆😆😆

Reactions: 7
Olivia just posting her and Sean’s great day out not a care in the world when poor baby azalia has passed away.... have a bit more respect!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS why are they up North Wales?! That’s where I’m from, tarnished by these two fuckwits 😩😩😩 Llandudno has a high population of elderly, so hopefully they take that into consideration and wear their bleeping masks!!

Reactions: 7
Call 0900 Sean chat for sexy talk 😂
View attachment 543079
Sorry to go off topic but how did you post a video this long? Whenever I try to upload screen recording I have to cut down into 20-30 sec bursts and still compress them? Hep a girl out??

Oh....and cringe 😬 😬 How does Olivia take him seriously if she walks in on him filming these??

Reactions: 3
Sean hasn’t even put anything on social media about azalyia how disrespectful

Reactions: 9
Completely off recent posts but it has occurred to me that I can’t say I’ve ever seen Olivia meet Sean’s family ??

Reactions: 5
Sean hasn’t even put anything on social media about azalyia how disrespectful
I wouldn’t say not posting about her is disrespectful, you’d think being Ashley’s friend he would privately message him. What I find disrespectful is sharing the rest of your day regardless, if my friend had lost their child I wouldn’t be acting like nothing has happened.

Actually I’ve just checked he has posted a tribute to Azalyia on his stories and immediately followed it with a paper pants post now that is unbelievably disrespectful!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is he actually even friends with Ashley though? If you look at Ashley’s comments, it’s literally every influencer that’s come out since 2004! Probably just to make sure they’re seen. What a bunch of vacuous creatures.

I can’t stop thinking about that beautiful little girl - life is so unfair.

Reactions: 17
Is he actually even friends with Ashley though? If you look at Ashley’s comments, it’s literally every influencer that’s come out since 2004! Probably just to make sure they’re seen. What a bunch of vacuous creatures.

I thought they were friends to be honest as they seemed to interact on the Gram before the Azaylia was born but maybe I’m wrong. I still think it’s awful featuring a tribute to a child around paper pants promos.

Reactions: 5

I might be wrong but I thought Ashley was also from Nuneaton. So they probably weren't best of friends but Sean was definitely making out he cared previously. Going straight from a post expressing sadness about the death of your friends baby to a post with your semi in cheap pants is pretty low though. Even for Sean.

Reactions: 12
Wondered this myself. Sean never seems to speak about or spend time with his family either
I find this a Red flag. Obviously some people do not speak to their family for genuine reasons but with him he has no friends or family and 4 ex girlfriends that call him out for abuse.

Reactions: 9
Wondered this myself. Sean never seems to speak about or spend time with his family either
Why would he move back to Nuneaton if he didn’t see his family? I’ve definitely seen one story where he’s round his mums for a roast. Maybe they aren’t as camera ready as Olivia’s parents!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.