Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just.....I didn’t need to see that. I....but I did and I.....yikes. I wanted that video to end fast but it didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine sharing proposal videos when your fella is bending over in fishnets. Fuckin hell. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pahaha! Howling what in the actual duck is he doing? Could only watch a couple of seconds I was cringing that bad. God, how embarrassing! Dunno how he can show his face in public tbh.
Is that meant to be a sexy display? It made my vagina turn in on itself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ! It’s like he’s the desperate babe station girl that nobody calls 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Olivias friends don’t like her , because if they did they wouldn’t allow her to dress like that or act like that wtf. My friends would literally reef me back home by the head and make me change my clothes if they made me look like a cheap tart ! That’s not right

View attachment 542498Does anyone else get the urge to want to throat punch him every time he opens his mouth to speak 😩
Does anyone else just think he is repulsive no wonder he uses filters constantly he’s ugly as hell and as I said already I noticed him eating foods same sized portions as Olivia how in the duck is he maintaining his body. Even his muscles are repulsive I don’t find his body attractive at all it looks synthetic. He couldn’t be sexy if he tried he makes me wanna hurl

Sorry for jumping on someone’s looks but I just can’t with him

What a sordid existence his life must be 😭 imagine being so stupid and so tit at everything else that this is what you have to do for a dime
And you’re even so tit at this

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
THAT VIDEO 🤢 bleeping why?!? Why is he doing that repulsive face, is he meant to look sexy?! Imagine knowing that’s how your bf earns his money and actually being ok with it 🤚🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s still not sure about an op to remove wisdom teeth but he’ll have all his teeth filed down and destroy them for life?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well this is the guy that's saying a vaccine that's gone through vigorous testing and made by experts is dangerous. But he's perfectly happy to use untested and unregulated supplements probably bought from a guy at the gym 🤦‍♀️. Some people are so stupid they have no idea just how stupid they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well this is the guy that's saying a vaccine that's gone through vigorous testing and made by experts is dangerous. But he's perfectly happy to use untested and unregulated supplements bought from a guy at the gym 🤦‍♀️. Some people are so stupid they have no idea just how stupid they are.
Make it make sense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’ve had your teeth done in Turkey YET your unsure about a little wisdom tooth removal . God this lad is always after attention does your gf not give you enough so you have to find it from strangers online , can’t bare him he’s such a idiot who thinks he knows it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.