Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a shout by the way. I once done it when I found out a “friend” was travelling on holiday when she told me the son had chicken pox. I was fuming at her irresponsibility and putting people at risk. Not to mention the selfishness of taking a sick child on holiday!

Didn’t he post the screenshot of the flight? even inform the airline by tweet etc. That’s what I done.
Yes I reposted the flight details above.

Everyone contact the Spanish police, airline and the airport I linked above. Even if he is joking this is serious and he should be stopped. It's like joking to pretend to threaten to kill someone, it's very a serious offence and the Spanish authorities are likely to take action against such twats.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’re returning to the UK I think they’re trying to make a “joke”
Lollll then will be in Ibiza tomorrow

Where can I actually report this bleeping bleep.. I’ve never been so angry.. “might be corona so I’ve come to the gym to sweat it out” then is at a restaurant I hate this guy and his stupid botched boob job bleep girlfriend
Where can I report him about travelling when he could have corona
even if it’s a joke he’s seriously twisted

Reactions: 9
No one really knows him really but he struts around like eberyone should. Seen him in Sainsbury’s once filming on his phone and was just so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one really knows him really but he struts around like eberyone should. Seen him in Sainsbury’s once filming on his phone and was just so cringe.
that might've been when he just got back from bali and was complaining about the empty shelves loooool mincing round the aisles in his skin tight trousers no doubt 😂

Reactions: 2
Where can I actually report this bleeping bleep.. I’ve never been so angry.. “might be corona so I’ve come to the gym to sweat it out” then is at a restaurant I hate this guy and his stupid botched boob job bleep girlfriend
Where can I report him about travelling when he could have corona
even if it’s a joke he’s seriously twisted
Check my post a bit earlier. It has his dob and that along with his name could get him detained at the airport.

Report him! I think it's ruse and the more people that report him the better so they take action at the airport. Even if he's flying home tomorrow he should be shitting himself with that he's said.

They've known for a while about the rule change and all they've gone on about for weeks is Ibiza so why would they change their mind at the last minute?

Reactions: 3
He's just cleared it up he doesn't have corona. Let's add doctor to his CV

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wowwwww this comment stinks of Sean’s controlling behaviour!! ‘Since meeting me’ - taking full credit for her body confidence (besides the fact that even if she isn’t wearing make up in this, it’s still a heavily filtered and edited photo...) is absolutely vile. I feel for her. She should run a mile.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wowwwww this comment stinks of Sean’s controlling behaviour!! ‘Since meeting me’ - taking full credit for her body confidence (besides the fact that even if she isn’t wearing make up in this, it’s still a heavily filtered and edited photo...) is absolutely vile. I feel for her. She should run a mile.
“How naturally beautiful you are” ....she’s a face full of filler , fake tits and the pic is filtered to duck lol come on Sean , it’s so obvious you’re marking your territory on her insta lol! Like a dog pissing up the lamp post

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And what’s with all the, ‘Sean might LET me get a dog,’ chat about? Let you? Surely it’s a joint decision? Why should he dictate if you BOTH decide to get a dog or not?
Not that I agree about getting a dog yet, but all the emphasis is in him deciding if it happens.
She doesn’t live with him either - so it’s even weirder to be saying... or does she? ( only been 2 minutes ffs... )

I’m guessing she does live with him as all his/hers pictures are showing the same bed/bed ware - unless of course it’s just pure coincidence that they have the same taste which I very much doubt - also surprised that he has time to wash the sheets in between different gf visits since his break up with Katherine - I suppose tomorrow we will see pictures of him of to the gym as usual and bugger the quarantine rules especially as now he has self diagnosed himself as Covid free

Imagine being that desperate for insta fame you have to shag Sean Pratt haha I bet he is still riddled as he ever was . Wonder when he will admit to being the dad of Becky holts baby lol. Or is he gonna just hide from that ?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He's on Instagram saying how well Spain and "on it" with having to wear gloves to get served in McDonald's. Why does he care what Spain does when he's not listened to any of the UKs lockdown rules at all

• Angry
Hope they have a neighbourhood watch scheme in his area - beware Pratt with COVID symptoms 😂

He lives in burbage where everyone kinda knows everyone . All you’d need to say to find him is the “tattooed guy ,small calves , looks like a wannabe stripper and has a different gf every week”

• Haha
I swear if these pack of pricks get a dog I will be absolutely fuming!! Another dog that’ll be bought off a tit breeder that’ll no doubt end up in a rescue centre once they break up 🙄

So when he’s back he has to stay inside for 2 weeks.. that’s not gunna happen is it
He’ll probably be at a party by the weekend
But does anyone know where I can report him for that if he does ?

I swear if these pack of pricks get a dog I will be absolutely fuming!! Another dog that’ll be bought off a tit breeder that’ll no doubt end up in a rescue centre once they break up 🙄
It’s alright because the dog will probably die of heart failure by the time they don’t want it anymore because it’ll be off a puppy farm

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.