Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is quite simple isn’t he. It’s sad really how stupid he is

Reactions: 2
Some might call me crazy but I actually do think myself it could be man made.....whether it is or not though its still killing people ive witnessed this first hand so I've still took lockdown seriously and not took the fuckin piss like he has. The man is actually disgusting

Reactions: 4
this wanker loves controversy so by making such flippant remarks about everything in life which he thinks keeps him relevant - but in doing so also makes him extremely ignorant, emotionally stunted and downright bleeping stupid

Reactions: 8
Looks like they aren’t staying in after all! Trip to the shops, the tomorrow Mac Donald’s, then a sunbed, then the gym..... what part of 2 weeks quarantine does he not understand?..... he should be getting his food delivered or someone else should be going to get it for them! Absolute disgrace
6DC2E156-708D-4241-A77A-7D829F5CAD31.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Seriously, how do we report them? You can be fined £1k for breaking rules

Reactions: 5
this wanker loves controversy so by making such flippant remarks about everything in life which he thinks keeps him relevant - but in doing so also makes him extremely ignorant, emotionally stunted and downright bleeping stupid
Agreed, he's a reprehensible person that has nothing good to offer to society. Sinks to the lowest of depths for attention like making jokes and breaking rules during a worldwide pandemic that is wreaking lives. I really pity him and his pathetic life.

Reactions: 6
Can't imagine the content we'd get from him if he did get Covid. Couldn't handle "the sniffles" yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously, how do we report them? You can be fined £1k for breaking rules
in his previous insta posts it states that he lives in either Burbage or Hinckley as both are in the county of Leicestershire the local constabulary have covid reporting forms online

Reactions: 1
in his previous insta posts it states that he lives in either Burbage or Hinckley as both are in the county of Leicestershire the local constabulary have covid reporting forms online
I tried to report him to the local police for videoing himself driving but they couldn’t do anything without an address or car registration details.

I cannot believe he’s come back and gone straight to the shops!!! This idiot is DANGEROUS. God I really really despise him.

Reactions: 3
That’s very helpful Sean now we just need the other half of your number plate - and by the way your friend must be as thick as tit as well as that is no prawn mate thats a bloody lobster - you dumb twit

If he’s registered his company to his home address it’s in the public domain and not that hard to find

If he’s registered his company to his home address it’s in the public domain and not that hard to find
Haha I just checked this on companies house. The street made me laugh given his height issues.
Interestingly it looks like Luke Mabbott from Love Island was at one time a director (assuming its same guy).

Haha I’m clueless when it comes to that kind of thing!

Haha I just checked this on companies house. The street made me laugh given his height issues.
Interestingly it looks like Luke Mabbott from Love Island was at one time a director (assuming its same guy).
Hahaha 😂

When I last reported him you can find the police form online (I think I literally googled how to report someone breaking COVID). He got fined from it so it does work. You’ll need to be specific in the report and I added his insta handles as well as Olivias.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol Short Way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His story promoting that ghastly Blanc tat has really irked me for some reason 😂😂😂 “yessss peepulll av got sum wiiicked newsss” LOL and that god awful filter as well 😂😂 give it a rest Sean honey!!

• Haha
Come on Sean - that wasn’t the most enthusiastic sales pitch. The filter looks amazing though......... NAAAATT

• Haha
Come on Sean - that wasn’t the most enthusiastic sales pitch. The filter looks amazing though......... NAAAATT
It's like he's being held hostage😵. He blatantly only does this clothing white label stuff to try to legitimise himself and pretend that his money comes from being a buisness owner and not from only fans and sex work. It's very little work as a real company does it all and he gets to play a model and business man. You can tell by the Shopify thing popping up orders from weeks ago that he's not selling anything, usually it says seconds on minutes ago for a popular shop😆.
Screenshot_2020-07-29-09-08-09-964_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.