Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he's breaking some kind of laws in Spain by admitting he's sick and still going out and about to spread it?

Straight after admitting he's sick he's not asking how to get tested or what to do. No he's trying to blag a free haircut..

115742260_2728949097427716_2180746215582384827_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he is flying from bhx tomorrow ? We need to alert air port of him
Yes! We all need to let the airline, airport and mojacar police know. This is his flight 😆 thanks for posting on last thread I thought it would come in useful😆
Screenshot_20200718-103058.png

All even just visitors please do report him, link to his Ig and this page of the thread as he will probably delete stories soon.

I've let the Spanish police, airport operator and the airline air Europa know on twitter. He's risking lives and needs to take this seriously for a change!!

Links to these organisations and all have links to their twitter, fb or insta to get in contact

His flight is Air Europa (UX1706) operated by SWIFTAIR and DOB 22/10/89 leaving palma at 13:25 going to ibiza

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh my god that video! "Could be the coronavirus... so I've gone to the gym to sweat it out"

I hope he's baiting for a reaction and not really ill!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Worse things going on in the world than having to self isolate for 14 days. Her and Sean are both fortunate enough to stay at home selling pictures of their arseholes so staying inside isn't difficult 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's what makes it even worse, these two twonks can carry on earning by staying at home recording videos of each other self fingering their holes for money. Literally not affected at all, but they're spreading it around people who might get ill have to stay at home and not earn for weeks or spread it to vulnerable people. He's a diabolical person!!

Oh my god that video! "Could be the coronavirus... so I've gone to the gym to sweat it out"

I hope he's bating for a reaction and not really ill!
He'll now say it's not serious and a joke. We'll never know the truth but it's not something to joke about during a global pandemic. I think he's serious as he's a thick idiot.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he is flying from bhx tomorrow ? We need to alert air port of him
this is a shout by the way. I once done it when I found out a “friend” was travelling on holiday when she told me the son had chicken pox. I was fuming at her irresponsibility and putting people at risk. Not to mention the selfishness of taking a sick child on holiday!

Didn’t he post the screenshot of the flight? even inform the airline by tweet etc. That’s what I done.

Reactions: 1
I’m dying at this comment on his last picture where the caption was about people not liking peaches 😂
F91B451F-0BB1-499A-AB67-FB0CBC45710B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad I have found this post.
He lives near me and is just a mahoosive twit.
horrible little twit

Reactions: 8
Oh so they are no longer going to Ibiza, Olivia put it on her stories on Instagram that due to her needing to self isolate it would be too much time off work so they decided to get a flight home tomorrow. She is however still going on about trying to persuade Sean to get a sausage dog

Oh so they are no longer going to Ibiza, Olivia put it on her stories on Instagram that due to her needing to self isolate it would be too much time off work so they decided to get a flight home tomorrow. She is however still going on about trying to persuade Sean to get a sausage dog
oh wow!

Okay so what are the bets that Sean will 100% blatantly flout the quarantine and film himself driving to a gym or a maccies or to some illegal house party, then do a massive instagram rant calling everyone who criticises him "wet cunts"...?

Reactions: 3
Part of me thinks they are joking & they’ll be posting tomorrow from Ibiza saying, ‘only joking you gullible bastards!’ 🤣

Reactions: 2
Even still if he has symptoms or not he should not be getting on a flight!!!

Reactions: 4
oh wow!

Okay so what are the bets that Sean will 100% blatantly flout the quarantine and film himself driving to a gym or a maccies or to some illegal house party, then do a massive instagram rant calling everyone who criticises him "wet cunts"...?

100% he will do all of that! Also the fact he told all his followers he has flu but went to the gym says it all! He should be getting tested for COVID 19 before he gets on any flight and putting others at risk! Absolute selfish bellend

Reactions: 5
Sean won't self isolate for 14 days. He came from Bali went straight to the supermarket and called nurses who mailed him saying he shouldn't have been doing that stupid and he was cleaner than everyone then rubbed some hand sanitiser on his mouth 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sean won't self isolate for 14 days. He came from Bali went straight to the supermarket and called nurses who mailed him saying he shouldn't have been doing that stupid and he was cleaner than everyone then rubbed some hand sanitiser on his mouth 😂
HAHAHA i remember that rant, absolutely hysterical, he is such a disaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.