Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about that COVID being fake video.. yeah it’s been deleted Sean because it’s fake news and it’s potentially damaging because idiots like u believe it
I hope he does catch it then he’ll realise it isn’t fake bleeping stupid woman bet if he ever did he’ll be the first to post about it asking for sympathy

Reactions: 3
Moaning about that COVID being fake video.. yeah it’s been deleted Sean because it’s fake news and it’s potentially damaging because idiots like u believe it
I hope he does catch it then he’ll realise it isn’t fake bleeping stupid woman bet if he ever did he’ll be the first to post about it asking for sympathy
He is so thick it’s laughable

He really needs to do some proper research on things. He doesn’t realise that most of his followers (the real not the bots) are either thinking that he will duck them or just there to laugh at him!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if anyone actually buys those blanc I pants? They are honestly atrocious.
just like those trousers he used to promote

• Haha
I wonder if anyone actually buys those blanc I pants? They are honestly atrocious.
just like those trousers he used to promote
Lmao omg I forgot about those Devoue Paris ones 😂😂😂 absolutely god awful!!! I would run a mile if I ever saw a guy wearing those trousers, looks like they’d really damage a guys private bits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean is such a dimwit tagging trump and complaining about dangerous fake news being deleted 🤣🤣
If you’re tagging Trump surely you know you’re in trouble? Idiot! My mother lost her cousin to the virus I’d like to put him in a room with her grieving son and daughter to tell them it’s fake....

• Sad
My aunt was a midwife and caught Covid in the hospital in March. She died. I'd like to see how that's fake too. I bleeping wish it was

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lmao omg I forgot about those Devoue Paris ones 😂😂😂 absolutely god awful!!! I would run a mile if I ever saw a guy wearing those trousers, looks like they’d really damage a guys private bits 😂😂😂
They’re scary and the fact he wore them “enhancer ones” at a public beach should be a bleeping crime If if saw a man walking around with them I’d think what a creep or what a narcissist !

• Sick
They’ve come back from Spain so shouldn’t they be self isolating for 2 weeks?

If you’re tagging Trump surely you know you’re in trouble? Idiot! My mother lost her cousin to the virus I’d like to put him in a room with her grieving son and daughter to tell them it’s fake....
So sorry to hear of your loss! He just doesn’t give a flying duck, ok if he gets it he will be fine but it’s more for the benefit of protecting others who won’t be able to fight it off and will die due to carefree idiots like him! Id never wish ill health on anyone but I’d love to see him with it, or someone close to him so he can see yes it is bleeping real and yes it is bleeping serious.

And those blanc underwear are bleeping ridiculous looking, give me a pair of boxers outta Primark any day 🤣

• Heart
I don’t get why a intelligent girl like Katherine was ever with him. I mean being gay for pay would send alarm bells ringing. Jorgie I can see why she is so much like this new one

Reactions: 1
That bloody stupid childish laugh of hers sounds like a witch - that would definitely do my head in - listening to that 24/7 over the next 2 weeks and I’m sure even the thick idiot Sean will be pissed of with her immaturity

I don’t get why a intelligent girl like Katherine was ever with him. I mean being gay for pay would send alarm bells ringing. Jorgie I can see why she is so much like this new one
Any decent girl wouldn’t put up with that kind of weird crappy relationship - I wouldn’t want his courgette anywhere near me :ROFLMAO:

That bloody stupid childish laugh of hers sounds like a witch - that would definitely do my head in - listening to that 24/7 over the next 2 weeks and I’m sure even the thick idiot Sean will be pissed of with her immaturity

Any decent girl wouldn’t put up with that kind of weird crappy relationship - I wouldn’t want his courgette anywhere near me :ROFLMAO:
No that’s true! God knows what diseases he has yuck

Reactions: 1
So sorry to hear of your loss! He just doesn’t give a flying duck, ok if he gets it he will be fine but it’s more for the benefit of protecting others who won’t be able to fight it off and will die due to carefree idiots like him! Id never wish ill health on anyone but I’d love to see him with it, or someone close to him so he can see yes it is bleeping real and yes it is bleeping serious.

And those blanc underwear are bleeping ridiculous looking, give me a pair of boxers outta Primark any day 🤣
Thank you ❤

I cringe at him making his willy pose for pics 😕
It's all kinds of wrong.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.