Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grab your paper thin Chinese undies, penis pump and spray bottle to join us for the new thread

Round up of the last thread:
  • Sean joined us shortly to call us all wet cunts, then flounced.
  • He's so proud of his only fans stuff and his "career" that he posts every other day to try and convince himself 😬
  • He outed that he earns over £10k a month from only fans by posting his only fans affiliate link to try and get 5% of anyone else earnings that signs up with his link. His ex has suggested something dodgy is going on with his tax.
  • There a public video where Sean is paid to let a guy suck right in between his toes..
  • He doesn't believe in covid -19 and proudly shows off breaking lockdown rules, then justifies it as it's like smoking and his own choice 🤦‍♀️
  • He lied to try and pretend that he wasn't holding his phone while driving and filming insta stories.
  • Visited Bournemouth naturally at the same time it was national news due to selfish people visiting and came out with this gem "Wots ‘appenen pewpl I’ve just landed innit in Bornmuff I was chilleh man I dropped down ina fuckin vest. Got a bit chilleh was down at the beach Avin a few swigs"
  • Add anything else I've missed

Thread name by a few people, there were others but too long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Grab your paper thin Chinese undies, penis pump and spray bottle to join us for the new thread

Round up of the last thread:
  • Sean joined us shortly to call us all wet cunts, then flounced.
  • He's so proud of his only fans stuff and his "career" that he posts every other day to try an convince himself 😬
  • He outed that he earns over £10k a month from only fans by posting his only fans affiliate link to try and get 5% of anyone else earnings that signs up with his link. His ex has suggested something dodgy is going on with his tax.
  • There a public video where Sean is paid to let a guy suck right in between his toes..
  • He doesn't believe in covid -19 and proudly shows off breaking lockdown rules, then justifies it as it's like smoking and his own choice 🤦‍♀️
  • He lied to try and pretend that he wasn't holding his phone while filming insta stories.
  • Visited Bournemouth naturally at the same time it was national news due to selfish people visiting and came out with this gem "Wots ‘appenen pewpl I’ve just landed innit in Bornmuff I was chilleh man I dropped down ina fuckin vest. Got a bit chilleh was down at the beach Avin a few swigs"
  • Add anything else I've missed

Thread name by a few people, there were others but too long.
this made me cackle SO loud - what a round up, bet his family are proud hahahahha

don't forget that he's definitely, positively, without a doubt 6 foot 2, honestly he really really is, and anyone who suggests otherwise makes him and his friends really upset because his height is so so important

in other news, his holiday looks SO dry, just wearing stupidly tight trousers that are clearly several sizes too small, taking bizarre pictures and videos with a drunk 20 year old giggling with her labia hanging out. living your best life eh Sean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
don't forget that he's definitely, positively, without a doubt 6 foot 2, honestly he really really is, and anyone who suggests otherwise makes him and his friends really upset because his height is so so important
I forgot that and that after Sean flounced someone that knows him through friends / is a very close friend (their story changed) came on speaking the exact same way as Sean to defend him. Two more people similarly did 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot that and that after Sean flounced someone that knows him through friends / is a very close friend (their story changed) came on speaking the exact same way as Sean to defend him. Two more people similarly did 😆
Hahahaha remember the 'lawyer' as well 😂God the last thread was wild

• Haha
Hahahaha remember the 'lawyer' as well 😂God the last thread was wild
Wasn't it just 😆 it went from driving recklessly and sucking on balloons to him pretending to be turned on by a guy sucking on his toes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He says he travels the world to make great content for his only fans. He could be wanking to a mirror anywhere 😆😆. He looks so pissed off with his life, most guys wank for free. He's making more than a doctor doing it!!
PSX_20200718_113647.jpg

• Sick
Sean's holiday to do list
Cultural sightseeing to show the new gf just how intelligent i really am
Eating fabulous cuisine at local restaurants and drinking till i'm pissed
Relaxing on the beach without ever getting in the water just in case i might shrink
God i nearly forgot the most important thing - having a sneaky wank whilst looking bored tit less at my phone
Watch out Ibiza bathroom your next !!

• Haha
Forget him being sucked by a guy for $$$. The most outrageous thing he's done is pretend to be 6ft 2. He's looking tiny in all his recent photos and the ones next to the GF he's at best 2-3" taller.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know if this has been mentioned but on Bobby Norris Instagram, on a post put up about trolling yesterday Sean commented that tattle needed to be taken down

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Forget him being sucked by a guy for $$$. The most outrageous thing he's done is pretend to be 6ft 2. He's looking tiny in all his recent photos and the ones next to the GF he's at best 2-3" taller.
his legs definitely look very odd in his pictures - was unsure if its his 👖 that are to tight and 10 sizes to small or that he is just a 5'2 midget

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if this has been mentioned but on Bobby Norris Instagram, on a post put up about trolling yesterday Sean commented that tattle needed to be taken down
What planet is Sean on? He says things worse than anything here. The other day somone asked him about his 3 ex's being friends and he replied "tit attracted tit". If he want's to overshare his life he has no control in what people think of it, the worst said is he's looking older than his years. which with his horrific lifestyle is no surprise.

I do hope for oliva that the 3 exs help her out when they break up as she seems very naive and sean is nasty. She's a very pretty girl and would look good with her makeup done differently and once the overdone fillers dissolve.

Apparently the weekend before going on holiday he was in London doing Massage + extras in london for guys.

I'd have more respect for him if he admitted that he does all this and is as delicate as a flower.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The stuff that's been sent to Bobby Norris is disgusting and nothing like that is on Tattle! Honestly Sean if you're reading this ask yourself why?
I think if you build your career and money from reality and gossip you can't be upset about people gossiping about you. That's not the same as the vile threats sent to Bobby Norris. It's not even being sent to you, you're actively seeking it out!

The stuff that's been sent to Bobby Norris is disgusting and nothing like that is on Tattle! Honestly Sean if you're reading this ask yourself why?
I think if you build your career and money from reality and gossip you can't be upset about people gossiping about you. That's not the same as the vile threats sent to Bobby Norris. It's not even being sent to you, you're actively seeking it out!
Totally agree with all the above - these Sean posts are completely different to the ones regarding Bobby Norris - people who wrote those to Bobby should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves

Don’t keep posting your crappy pictures and comments if your not going to like what people say about them - your playing a very dangerous game and one day it will all end in tears - these pictures of yourself will never disappear - so when a child of yours is at school and the teacher asks everyone what their daddy’s does for a living - Mary can say my is a policeman - Tristan daddy is a solicitor then your little Johnny can say mine is a Wanker - that’s nice Johnny - shall we do some colouring instead children

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I must've missed the life memo that explained having an opinion over everything these days was the same as bullying/trolling. duck me, I'm screwed then if this is the case. I guess defence lawyers are trolls/bullies too or is their justification that they get paid for it.
There is a difference but love today's motto in that if my opinion is different to yours it's trolling.

He can duck right off saying we're trolling him. Why do these people that insist on making money from sharing their life call anything they don't like trolling? Stop reading here, you're eavesdropping on us.

It's 1000% his own fault that this thread sprung up as he kept on driving dangerously and showing a disregard to covid 19 rules and the people killed by it. If he wasn't such a small man he would admit he's in the wrong and say sorry.

I pity the guy.

He never says AD on his ads and will block you if you politely ask him to stop using his phone while driving.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if we were making loads of fake accounts and leaving nasty messages on his photos or DMing him mean things, then yes we’d be trolls. In actual fact, Sean darling, we’re doing the nicest thing by voicing our opinions on a totally separate forum that you choose to look at. You could just as easily choose to not look here, but you do... I wonder why.

and as so many people have said before, Sean’s disregard for the safety of himself and others is really the crux of most people’s issue with him. I would feel terrible knowing I just sat by and watched him film himself driving if someone got hurt by his reckless behaviour.

as for all the other cringe antics (the toe sucking, the only fans, the cringe instagram captions, the ‘wots appnin pewpl’), i just find all that incredibly comedic. If I didnt know better I’d say he was a professional parody of a desperate influencer 😂

Reactions: 9
Sean just shush. Nobody has said anything here that isn’t true. You have been openly flouting lockdown rules, mocking others, you also do paid sex work and that’s all we talk about. You post vicious rants about people so why can’t we say anything. This is NOTHING like what is happening to poor bobby Norris so don’t you dare compare yourself to him.

Them sat next to each other writing these silly messages on each others posts is so embarrassing

1595339208397.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.