Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was single when he was in Bali and very drunk I'm sure he shagged a lot of people. Any other gossip on wether he's Becky holts baby's dad?

Reactions: 6
duck me !! That didn’t take long to start posting meme pictures once again - he must have got bored doing jack tit - perhaps he just lost his phone for a few days after filming himself in their bathroom

Reactions: 1
As much as I would laugh my head off that Sean’s the dad of beckys baby ....she’s also a known prostitute so whose the daddy? I bet even Becky doesn’t know lol!

Reactions: 2
As much as I would laugh my head off that Sean’s the dad of beckys baby ....she’s also a known prostitute so whose the daddy? I bet even Becky doesn’t know lol!
shes 17 weeks which is when Sean was with her in Bali. Didn’t know she was a hooker tho?

She said in one of her stories that the ‘Dad knows and is really happy,’ but whenever people ask who it is; she tells them to stop being nosey! 🤣
She could be making up that he’s happy though, who knows? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I noticed Sean wasn't following Becky after she said she was pregnant. There was loads of them over there though so it's probably one of that lot

Reactions: 3
He's going to have to self isolate after coming back from Spain for two weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's going to have to self isolate after coming back from Spain for two weeks..
Is he coming back? I thought they were just starting their travels there. Anyways sean doesn't believe in Covid so he won't give a tit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ugh. They best not get a dog. Surely Sean has learnt after getting a cat with Katherine and the poor thing having to be rehomed when they broke up.

Olivia wanted to know about chowchows before they went away. They probably don't even know that to get a dog from a responsible reputable breeder they would probably be on a waiting list. You don't just turn up and say I'll have that one I work from home cause I just take photos of my cock for a living so it's sound. Lol at the "if we go back into lockdown" Sean might actually be happy when they get home cause she'll be locked in there with him where he can keep his creepy eyes on her 😂. If he follows the guild lines and if he's actually coming home

Reactions: 3
They may not even make it to 'BEFA if Spain retaliate or his flight is cancelled 😆

He only made his account private to then send vicious emails to admin demanding that the thread is deleted before he gets his "legal team" involved 🤣. He's thick enough to think people shouldn't be talking about someone in the public eye. Let alone someone so brazen about breaking the law

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They may not even make it to 'BEFA if Spain retaliate or his flight is cancelled 😆

He only made his account private to then send vicious emails to admin demanding that the thread is deleted before he gets his "legal team" involved 🤣. He's thick enough to think people shouldn't be talking about someone in the public eye. Let alone someone so brazen about breaking the law
What's his job title? Foot weirdo, only fans slag & part time lawyer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hahha he really is unintentionally hilarious

• Haha
the editing the pictures is going to far now.... what the hell has he done to his leg 😂😂😂
C046B3FA-BF2A-49F2-AC60-F7B8ABB990F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.