Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the way Sean is so unbothered by us that he’s repeatedly making fake profiles on here sending his friends over here to defend his honour 😂
Some “friend”! If any of my mates asked me to come on here, stick up for them and report back with what’s said, I wouldn’t get involved. And I’d remind them that choosing to live in the public eye opens the door to this kind of scrutiny. And let’s be honest, if you’re filming yourself while you’re driving then you will get more unwanted attention than most....

Reactions: 5
Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.
Okay so I'm not going to read all that. And I'm not sure it's sean because it doesn't look like it was written by a 4 year old. But as far as I did get sean continuously talks about all his ex's so you seem really confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.
Hi Sean! Be careful oiling your winky on the beach you don't want to get sand stuck to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We have video evidence of Katherine using her phone last week with zahida in the car whilst driving too... make sure you dislike her the same way you are hating on Sean. Oh and she also shagged a lad during lockdown. Make sure you belittle her for breaking covid 19 rules too... you sick all your hatred towards Sean and Olivia. Hey Katherine has done exactly the same. Pot kettle black.

maybe start stalking Katherine and hating on her the same way. Because you seem to not care when she’s up to no good. But fact is. She cares so much about her image and she is in denial with who she truly is. Whereas Sean’s family and friends know everything about him and he is care free enough to speak his opinions online regarding covid. She doesn’t. She moves quietly. Sneakily. Manipulatively. Because she doesn’t want people to hate on her. Yet she has done exactly the same. So why you protecting someone who is doing the same and feeling sorry for someone who is only telling one side of the story. Only telling it because she craves attention. Sean’s moved on. She left him yet he moved on. Now she is the only one still bringing up the past. Why, because she thrives off the attention. She is thriving to create a bad name for Sean. When he could easily destroy her image. Her perfect image she tries to create. She is far from normal. Open your eyes. And stop being brainwashed every damn day of your pathetic lives. The fact that you all have nothing better to do that comment on tattle about someone else’s life is hugely embarrassing.
why is sean's friend (or... Sean himself) only concerned with the stories about his exes and not about his dangerous driving that could literally kill people?

get your priorities in check because they're a little off xx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh bore off Sean/Olivia 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Sean - have the family recovered from the upset of us discussing your height?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Sean

We have video evidence of Katherine using her phone last week with zahida in the car whilst driving too... make sure you dislike her the same way you are hating on Sean. Oh and she also shagged a lad during lockdown. Make sure you belittle her for breaking covid 19 rules too... you sick all your hatred towards Sean and Olivia. Hey Katherine has done exactly the same. Pot kettle black.

maybe start stalking Katherine and hating on her the same way. Because you seem to not care when she’s up to no good. But fact is. She cares so much about her image and she is in denial with who she truly is. Whereas Sean’s family and friends know everything about him and he is care free enough to speak his opinions online regarding covid. She doesn’t. She moves quietly. Sneakily. Manipulatively. Because she doesn’t want people to hate on her. Yet she has done exactly the same. So why you protecting someone who is doing the same and feeling sorry for someone who is only telling one side of the story. Only telling it because she craves attention. Sean’s moved on. She left him yet he moved on. Now she is the only one still bringing up the past. Why, because she thrives off the attention. She is thriving to create a bad name for Sean. When he could easily destroy her image. Her perfect image she tries to create. She is far from normal. Open your eyes. And stop being brainwashed every damn day of your pathetic lives. The fact that you all have nothing better to do that comment on tattle about someone else’s life is hugely embarrassing.
Sean, get back to your holiday and enjoy it. The fact that you are writing hysterical nonsense on here proves you are bothered by what she has said which also indicates it’s probably true. For someone who isn’t bothered you sure are on here a lot. Get back to your time in the sun with Olivia who I think seems a nice girl. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9

just because someone else uses their phone while driving too doesnt make it okay for Sean/you to do it though does it?

So is darling Sean going to stop filming himself while driving or is he going to continue to put the public and himself in danger? Just curious.

Also, may i remind you that you are also on tattle right now, so you're also 'hugely embarrassing' xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If you are Seans friend you want to give your head a wobble because you are weirdly invested in his ex girlfriend.
But youre not Seans “friend” are you - Hey Sean/ Olivia?! Pair of utter freaks.

Yeah sure you do, you still haven't been able to prove this whole 6ft 2 thing. Sean is clearly very ashamed of this sex worker stuff. No one here cares enough to hate him, he's an amusing little man.

Imagine Olivia's parents googling his name and this thread shows up with all the truths. Now that's what I call embarrassing!

Reactions: 4

She wasn’t using her phone with zahida she was standstill so stop trying to blame shift you toe sniffing weirdo.

She also isn’t a sex worker because she doesn’t do only fans now, she has a normal job, and doesn’t manipulate people to give her money for crusty pants like you do!

• Haha
he is care free enough to speak his opinions online regarding covid.
Just like we are carefree to speak our opinions of his opinions regarding covid and everything else he offers opinions on.

The fact that you all have nothing better to do that comment on tattle about someone else’s life is hugely embarrassing.
So if we were all in a group talking about it in person it wouldn't be embarrassing, then? Do you find strangers posting cringe comments on pictures kissing arse like they know you embarrassing or is it because it's fanning an ego it's ok? You know what I find embarrassing that you're here when Sean doesn't care about our opinions defending him but only slag his exes.

"He could easily destroy her image"

Oh Seany you are a nasty, nasty little man. Why are you on here tattling to us instead of enjoying your holiday?

Ok if this about Katherine using her phone while driving is true.. SHAME ON KATHERINE FOR BEING SO STUPID AND SELFISH!!!!
I’m pretty sure that her ‘shagging’ as it was put was actually when this lockdown was being slowly released 🤷🏽‍♀️
yes Sean the manipulative, narcissist has moved onto YOUNG vulnerable Olivia, who will possibly soon turn out to end in the same form which the last3 relationships of Sean’s have!
I believe that Katherine is only bringing the past up (aka narcissistic Sean) because she wants to use her platform to make sure people know the red flags etc.
now in the beginning, I believed that Sean was theone who was the victim, but after seeing him over the last few months/nearly a year he is really starting to show his true colours and I can now see how much of a control freak he possibly is! And if Sean has all this imaginary information on Katherine, why hasn’t he released it or just a little amount for a taste? WHY? Because it’s all bullshit,especially if Katherine is soooo ‘hooked’ on Sean like you say andnot just raising awareness 👍🏼

Reactions: 8
Ok if this about Katherine using her phone while driving is true.. SHAME ON KATHERINE FOR BEING SO STUPID AND SELFISH!!!!
I’m pretty sure that her ‘shagging’ as it was put was actually when this lockdown was being slowly released 🤷🏽‍♀️
yes Sean the manipulative, narcissist has moved onto YOUNG vulnerable Olivia, who will possibly soon turn out to end in the same form which the last3 relationships of Sean’s have!
I believe that Katherine is only bringing the past up (aka narcissistic Sean) because she wants to use her platform to make sure people know the red flags etc.
now in the beginning, I believed that Sean was theone who was the victim, but after seeing him over the last few months/nearly a year he is really starting to show his true colours and I can now see how much of a control freak he possibly is! And if Sean has all this imaginary information on Katherine, why hasn’t he released it or just a little amount for a taste? WHY? Because it’s all bullshit,especially if Katherine is soooo ‘hooked’ on Sean like you say andnot just raising awareness 👍🏼
YES TO THIS!!

Reactions: 2
Guys let’s not give Jay.0192 #SEAN the Time of day! The shite they spout isn’t even worth reading. They’ll go quiet and be back on in a few months talking crap about Olivia and bigging up whoever his new unlucky girlfriend will be 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean, again, none of us can be arsed to read all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.