Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her pouring champagne over her boobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually feel sorry for her, she’s so young and naive!

Reactions: 7
Sean has gone private

I really feel sorry for this girl, he's going to be so nasty to her when they break up and she seems very young.

Reactions: 2
So the great man has gone private has he - bet it won’t be long before he changes it back again especially after people lose interest In him and his revenue takes a drastic nose dive - suppose he will now be censoring Olivia’s content as her site is still live and god forbid she shows any pictures of her lord and master without his permission

Reactions: 5
Christ, imagine being on your first romantic holiday with your new man and knowing hes gone into the bathroom to film himself wanking for a load of BLOKES on the internet. Stop the world I want to get off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Umm does he think changing to private profile will make it invisible to those that already follow him.

Reactions: 2
I think he's trying to get his thread shut down. So he's not public and instead just speaking to his 350 thousand close friends. The horse has bolted there. Sad little man that hasn't the balls to say sorry for dangerous driving or breaking lockdown rules and admit he was in the wrong risking other people's lives.

Reactions: 1
On the subject of exes, K is the most lovely person you will ever meet. Beautiful girl inside and out. Shame Sean treated her how he did

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jheeez - that is some swimming costume! 😲
Oh dear God! One false move and her flaps will be out 😂. How on earth can you think you look good in that? I'm not slating her figure, I think she has a really lovely figure but needs to find some better clothes!

Christ, imagine being on your first romantic holiday with your new man and knowing hes gone into the bathroom to film himself wanking for a load of BLOKES on the internet. Stop the world I want to get off.
hahahahaha

Reactions: 1
does he actually wank for them? I saw some of Jem Lucys leaked only fans content and it wasnt particularly graphic

He wanks, bends over to show off his hole, it's the full Monty!
& Inserts a dildo in his hole, gives a didlo a blowjob. & Let's guys ma$$age him in hotel rooms and more if they give him the right price..

He's sharing men's mental health memes when He's pretty nasty to other people and only cares about himself. Sean go tell parents who's children were killed by reckless drivers or covid spreaders how you're entitled to live life the way you want to.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.