Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does he actually wank for them? I saw some of Jem Lucys leaked only fans content and it wasnt particularly graphic
Some only fan accounts look like they just post suggestive photos & lingerie but my friend does it and says most the money is made from what they do for their subscribers privately through the dms basically

Reactions: 2

I’m guessing it’s Olivia being made to film him suggestively rubbing oil all over his naked self. I just think this poor girl is going to end up emotionally and mentally damaged after being with him, no 20 year old girl should be filming their boyfriend naked and oiling themselves up to post for other men to get off to ☹ From katherine’s insta posts this morning I think she was very unaware of what he was getting upto, Olivia clearly knows. HOW IS SHE OK WITH IT?!

Reactions: 5
Olivia is probably okay with it because she works in the same industry and does the same stuff. Katherine was a normal girl with a normal job. Olivia and Sean are sex workers

I know there's two sides to every story and the truth, but I totally beleive her. He's absuive, controlling, nasty, spiteful and deeply unpleasant.

Sean is making over £10'000 a month from his only fans but still rents out his body to guys days before going on holiday with the new gf and sells his old used sweaty stuff 🤢

Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-43-16-419_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-45-22-631_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-44-40-391_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-42-03-221_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-54-36-448_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-22-11-54-16-648_com.twitter.android.jpg

https://twitter.com/cashalphagod

Guys I’m in shock! Just looked at his twitter. I’m speechless WTF!
That's not even 1% of the stuff he gets up to.

Last edited:
  • Sick
“Anyone with a few £20 notes in their mouth that I can kick out before they service between my toes.”

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m laughing but equally horrified at the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite the business he's got going there! Wonder if he's paying income tax on any of it.

• Haha

I’m guessing it’s Olivia being made to film him suggestively rubbing oil all over his naked self. I just think this poor girl is going to end up emotionally and mentally damaged after being with him, no 20 year old girl should be filming their boyfriend naked and oiling themselves up to post for other men to get off to ☹ From katherine’s insta posts this morning I think she was very unaware of what he was getting upto, Olivia clearly knows. HOW IS SHE OK WITH IT?!
desperation 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I know there's two sides to every story and the truth, but I totally beleive her. He's absuive, controlling, nasty, spiteful and deeply unpleasant.

Sean is making over £10'000 a month from his only fans but still rents out his body to guys days before going on holiday with the new gf and sells his old used sweaty stuff 🤢

View attachment 189190View attachment 189191View attachment 189192View attachment 189195
View attachment 189200View attachment 189201

https://twitter.com/cashalphagod

That's not even 1% of the stuff he gets up to.
Oh my GOODNESS the top video where he shows the sweaty bum bit of the boxers!!! I choked on my drink!!!!! Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1
His only fans content is the most off putting stuff I've ever seen. Never in a millions years would i want my partner to do that 🥴

Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.

Olivia is probably okay with it because she works in the same industry and does the same stuff. Katherine was a normal girl with a normal job. Olivia and Sean are sex workers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Olivia is far more normal than your precious Katherine. Who you are all falsely led to believe is a saint. Katherine used Sean’s platform on onlyfans to participate in FULL SEXUAL videos. Gave consent for them to be posted. And took 50% of the earnings. KATHERINE IS A SEX WORKER. but yet again the idiocy and ignorance of every single one of you is unfortunate as you CHOOSE not to see Katherine for who she really is. Sean has chosen not to comment on the details of their relationship. Yet Katherine still continues to do so 6 months on. Pretending she’s a victim and pretending she isn’t a sex worker. It’s laughable. There is a lot I know Sean could say on all of the matter. But he chooses not to because he has moved on. And he is attempting to live his life how he wishes to. As previously stated I’m a close friend of Sean’s. And I know every detail. Have seen every message. Heard every voice note. You all have no idea just how manipulative Katherine is. And is still continuing to be. Her stories today are a manipulation of the truth. All his close friends and family know the truth. We all know what he does for a living g. We all fully support him. And Olivia is the only person who understands what he has been through with his exes and sees exactly what we see. Sean is not perfect. Who is. But he is happy, and the only unhappy bitter and nasty person through all of this Pretending to be a victim is Katherine. So instead of feeling sorry for poor Katherine. Poor normal Katherine. Remember she is a sex worker. She is also only telling one side of the whole story.
So bleeping odd you keep coming on and all you got to say is a massive rant about Seans exs. Whatever Seans ex’s do (personally dont even know who they are or even care), it doesnt make him exempt from all the dodgey tit he does like filming himself whilst driving, breaking lockdown etc. And dont get me started on the quite frankly bleeping disgusting things he does on the internet.

Go away.

Reactions: 21
Oh piss off Sean. We know Katherine isn't perfect, but her stories of how he belittled her, controlled her, emotionally abused her and lied while going off to film onlyfans stuff sound exactly like what he would do.

Only bother to come back if you have evidence of 6ft 2" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why is sean's friend (or... Sean himself) only concerned with the stories about his exes and not about his dangerous driving that could literally kill people?

get your priorities in check because they're a little off xx

Reactions: 12
Oh hey Sean hun 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the way Sean is so unbothered by us that he’s repeatedly making fake profiles on here sending his friends over here to defend his honour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.