Sean Pratt #2 Make sure you get right in between them toes onlyf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG he is now looking to sell his “USED” secondhand furniture - who the bloody hell would want to purchase anything that he has touched with his body parts - definitely count me out !!
Maybe there’s a market for furniture that’s had a sweaty cock and balls dragged over it. Like with the stinky socks and sweaty boxers 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I guess he will be getting his dicky out for some special overtime real soon just so he can get some cash together to buy his new apartment - unless the tax man gets to him 1st that is 🤣😂

In answer to his latest insta rant on naked bodies
Showing a naked body is totally acceptable in society but selling it is completely wrong on all counts - it’s usually called prostitution

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess he will be getting his dicky out for some special overtime real soon just so he can get some cash together to buy his new apartment - unless the tax man gets to him 1st that is 🤣😂
I applaud anyone who can buy a home with cash as even saving for a decent deposit is hard. However, I'd be more interested to know how he'd explain how he received/earned his money when bank statements are reviewed to check income and salary. Under Anti money Laundering laws even a cash buyer would be subjected to those to prove their savings weren't the proceeds of crimes especially since a seller could lose their house and funds if they were so they'd want to ensure all cash is legit.
I wonder if he'll make a ridiculous home account like he did with Katherine so we can be uninspired by the generic furniture almost all influencers fill their home with.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. HOW IS HIS GIRLFRIEND OK WITH HIM DOING THIS tit WITH OTHER MEN?! Even if I thought my partner was standing in a bath tub posing naked with another man I’d be gone quicker than u can say cock pump!!

Thats obviously why he goes for young, naive, impressionable girls. I can picture it now “Olivia hun one of the boys is coming around til I use a cock pump on him and talk about our cocks but whatever money I make I’ll take u away on holiday or buy u a sausage dog that’ll be up for rehoming in 3 months.”

Any woman within his age range and of decent sound mind would not stand for this tit. No matter how much money he’s getting he should have the respect for his girlfriend to not be meeting other men to make content. Fair enough he can sit and pull the tool of himself alone or bend over and show his sweaty poop shoot, anything solo but I just feel like that girl is being made a bleep of. But sure if she stands by it she’s as bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
He has been very quiet on social media since his return I wonder how long it will be before he breaks lockdown rules and goes to the gym

Reactions: 1
Crazy to see just how much work he has actually got done to his face.

- Self proclaimed hair transplant
- Nosejob
- Jaw/chin filler
- Veneers

Throw in the roids, tattoos and excessive tanning, it's no wonder he's extremely insecure deep down.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Crazy to see just how much work he has actually got done to his face.

- Self proclaimed hair transplant
- Nosejob
- Jaw/chin filler
- Veneers

Throw in the roids, tattoos and excessive tanning, it's no wonder he's extremely insecure deep down.
Oh my god that's a different person! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After reading your insta post i would say typical amazon delivery driver but on this occasion Sean you are a 9 carat blatant liar as I have just had a call from a friend this afternoon her niece spotted you out and about this afternoon with your girlfriend and definitely not in Leicestershire when you should have been isolating at home after your holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After reading your insta post i would say typical amazon delivery driver but on this occasion Sean you are a 9 carat blatant liar as I have just had a call from a friend this afternoon her niece spotted you out and about this afternoon with your girlfriend and definitely not in Leicestershire when you should have been isolating at home after your holiday
He is such an hole

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New for a fact they wouldn't stay in. Everyone knows they are meant to be staying in for 14 days so I don't know why Olivia keeps pointing out how much she's staying inside when she's not 😂

• Wow
Anyone know what she means by this?! Who she talking about.
She was posting some rubbish about COVID conspiracy theories - it was comparing COVID to nazi Germany and saying the doctors speaking against it keep getting their pages taken down 🙈 she really is thick as mince!

New for a fact they wouldn't stay in. Everyone knows they are meant to be staying in for 14 days so I don't know why Olivia keeps pointing out how much she's staying inside when she's not 😂
Friend saw them both in Sainsbury’s. Said she was fuming because knew he was but didn’t want too say anything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.