Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us all Big O is allowed back in the kitchen once again personally I’m still waiting for the Big O perfect poached egg recipe 🤣
#whatisthisshit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
See he’s taken broccoli ti his butcher in Turkey.
---
Why does he manage to get all his gfs to get work done?? 🚩

Reactions: 5
All his girlfriends past and present have all been very pretty, if he was any sort of real man (which we know he’s not) he would be trying to put them off getting work done!

Reactions: 4
It looks like Big O‘s lady garden has been eaten by her Fanny 😱😱😱 funny how the majority of her photos she wants us to believe she has a big round booty but in this photo her saggy arse has been totally erased 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So Big O is back in Manchester, at some fashion catwalk thing. Screeching like a banshee as per usual.

Whilst the ex is visiting Hays Travel branches as per the day job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does big o bob so much when modeling?!
Like a little bouncing eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4 businesses? Running them? Doing what, putting posts on instagram.
What in the name of Dolly Parton is the talking about? What 4 businesses?? She could barely show up sober and showered for her makeup clients from what I recall!

Reactions: 9
More news, Sean attends an award ceremony with Papa Broccoli for the Travel Industry. - Travel Gossip awards.

Papa was nominated for Travel Gossip legend and made the top 9 nominees, I dont know what it takes to win the legend award?

Sean dressed in his usual black attire. The guy never wears any other colours.
---
What in the name of Dolly Parton is the talking about? What 4 businesses?? She could barely show up sober and showered for her makeup clients from what I recall!
I remembered that and also something about letting someone down at short notice for their wedding make up a while back and the person posted a negative review.

I dont know what 4 businesses she on about. But all I see is someone going the gym, taking photos of food, screeching and drinking on yachts and generally moaning.
That’s hardly the life of someone running 4 businesses and that’s before mentioning a business plan and a revenue stream. Taking pic of clothes and models aint a business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jesus he really has become a right boring fart hasn't he. Going on like he's the only person in the world to move house. Still waiting on big O to spill the tea, come on Liv, you know you want to 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he was going to be a property tycoon with a huge portfolio of properties - obviously more 🐂💩 from The Pratt so he then thought it a good idea to become a travelling salesperson instead 🤡 it’s a job title that you wouldn’t want to brag about on S.M but i think it’s #fuckinghilarious

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if he is still meeting up with his clients and doing gay for pay? I know someone said he had a regular in Newcastle.