Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s weird is she’s still constantly watching her ex’s thread 😂

Also since she’s reading here regularly, Olivia babes it doesn’t matter how many ginger shots you do if you’re eating a load of tit anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she reads her ex’s thread. Probably wants to check up on what he is doing with his fiancé. Maybe she isn’t over him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know about looking refreshed... sad and tired maybe. I guess he's wiped out by the combination of paper pants salesman and working at TGI Friday's or whatever it is he does in his all black suit 😭
---
As if she reads her ex’s thread. Probably wants to check up on what he is doing with his fiancé. Maybe she isn’t over him 😆
She won't find out much here 😅 Even we're too bored of Sean to keep this thread lively. I wouldn't be too flattered that she's still either...being slightly more interesting than Sean in his big towel isn't much of an achievement 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I reckon Big O doesn’t care, she’s off to Dubai.
I think (hope) she’s biding her time before she comes on and spills on him.

Reactions: 2
I don't think shell ever spill because he probbaly has dirt on her too
This is true. But I reckon any “dirt” on her would be immaculately clean compared to his. I reckon she just doesn’t want to come across as bitter spilling stuff now and what would her current bf think if she was bad mouthing him.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s signed an nda early on in the relationship
An nda, I doubt it. He’s not Justin Bieber like 💀 I personally just think she’s a young girl, used him for clout and to get her name out there, probably did things she regrets, and probably cringes at the thought of him and is just moving on with her life, simple! Also in terms of signing the nda, she would have broke it when she posted the pic of him sucking off a dildo to her insta story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TRIGGER WARNING NSFW (or your eyes)

was over on the bear thread and there was a link posted of OF vids of bear and none other that Office Alpha Sean himself 🤮 of course my curious mind went into each of them and now I feel like I need to bleach my eyeballs. So if anyone wants to scar themselves for life then have a peek! This thread needed livened up somehow 🫠😂

‼BEWARE‼ THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, just when I’d gotten over officer alpha 😂😂😂😂

Sean is a serious business man now. How dare you post these 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh good lord

just played 3 seconds of the first one and my husband was next to me 😆😆🤦🏽‍♀️😆😆 sound an all 🤦🏽‍♀️😆

• Haha
Getting married and needs a new rug - heard it all now from the vain vomit inducing nauseating Pratt 🤣🤣
I swear, this man just standing breathing is a bleeping ICK. I read that and my face just recoiled at the thought of someone being so vain and into themselves but still managing to be an ugly bent duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7