Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some of those stories will be deleted this morning! She was defo on more than just alcohol…on a Monday night 🤢

Reactions: 5
They should defo get deleted, so obvious she's drunk and full of ❄

There is no chance you can drink that amount and stay that awake without it.

The "anyone put their teeth over they're lips" nonsense is just a cover up as that will be her gear face. "Natural" Liv with her jaw swinging about the place.

Final note ... Her nose looks the same 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 11
There are ahem… other routes of administration I believe.
I can’t speak from experience though, because I hate that particular substance, but I know it’s a thing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Should/would she be doing ❄ with a brand new nose?
Well she said she cant drink for several weeks after the surgery yet she has been drinking like a fish since she got home. I don't think our Liv is one for sticking to the rules, even if that does mean she's going to duck up her new nose.

Also, she could be rubbing it into her gums rather than snorting. It's not as effective as snorting but stills works to get you high.

Reactions: 12
Big O posted that she received a lot of questions from Followers but said she cant be bothered to reply, stating she a bit overwelmed with life.

It appears the highs and lows have kicked in, I think the moral is dont get hooked on booze or substances, they mess with your head!

Reactions: 17
The only time I’m ever drunk and/or high on a Monday is if I’m on holiday 😂 I couldn’t COPE with how unstructured these influencers lifestyles are. I need to have things to get up for and a bit of routine or I end up miserable.

Reactions: 13
It's actually really sad to see Olivia in such a state, addicted to drink, drugs and plastic surgery. Her parents need to intervene and stop pandering to her because she is their princess. She may be a witch but she's young and ruining her life l

Reactions: 15
The only time I’m ever drunk and/or high on a Monday is if I’m on holiday 😂 I couldn’t COPE with how unstructured these influencers lifestyles are. I need to have things to get up for and a bit of routine or I end up miserable.
I agree - I think you need a bit of monotony to appreciate the highs. Just lying around scrolling social media all day waiting for the next piss up can’t do much for your mental health.

Reactions: 12
She's got no routine or life at home. She seemed really well and dedicated to following the recovery plan when she was in Turkey, but as soon as she got home she's let herself get into old habits. What a bleeping mess, those videos are awful 😞

Reactions: 10
She’s filtered herself so much that she looks like she’s a different nationality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been out the loop what did Big O say in these videos ?
Also why are we bitching about her I honestly feel sorry for her she had to waste time with that fake paper pants prick glad she’s got away
Stay roasting the leather skin fuckhead and the brain dead skank he’s with than his ex imo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.