Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Pratty scouting for male underwear models to work for him a few months ago?
Wonder what happened to that.
A few weeks ago he excitedly did some stories about following behind the scenes blank footage of some BRAND NEW FACES for the brand. They weren’t great to be fair 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, he's vile but she gives me the ick just as much. Like a little 2 foot gremlin with that crazy raised eyebrow all the time.

😅😅😅 so they've literally gone to another country to take half naked insta photos of themselves IN THEIR ROOM , and eat McDonald's IN THEIR ROOM and watch a film IN THEIR ROOM?!
It’s all so pratt can brag they’ve gone away again. He likes to brag and make out they are proper jet setters hobbling about on their Ryan air bargain of the week with they 2kg asda bag between them

He is so cringe. He’ll be doing this tit at 50 yrs old I guarantee it
He wont

he’s got his Sean pratt_personal account because he doesn’t need Instagram

He is so cringe. He’ll be doing this tit at 50 yrs old I guarantee it
He wont

he’s got his Sean pratt_personal account because he doesn’t need Instagram

So Big O is off to Nuneaton and doesn’t sound to pleased to be returning either as least she won’t be bumping into the Pratt as he seems to be staying at 🥦 house most of the time
He’s got to baby sit the dog while she’s at work

Sean’s been quiet today - anyone follow 🥦

Wonder if the usual fall out has happened if she was out without him.
Definitely won’t be a fall out, he will have been kerb crawling outside playing the dutiful boyfriend taking her and her friends home. Full control. Give it a few months before she sees some sense. At the minute all her friends may likely love him and the gent he is. All their fellas wil have been on the piss and be getting slagged off for being head, but isn’t pratt such a gent parked on the kerb waiting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All Pratt has done recently is keeping the ASA busy as every time he posts he purposely forgets to mention that it’s an ad or aff link so I expect he will be even quieter soon when they decide to ban him 🫢🫢🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All Pratt has done recently is keeping the ASA busy as every time he posts he purposely forgets to mention that it’s an ad or aff link so I expect he will be even quieter soon when they decide to ban him 🫢🫢🫢🫢
He’s never on his stories anymore though 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

RIP Sean Pratt thread

Has Sean got a proper job now, makes you wonder…
Hence no updates?

Pratt Dogwalking Ltd?

• Haha
Has Sean got a proper job now, makes you wonder…
Hence no updates?

Pratt Dogwalking Ltd?
Love that we could also have :)
Pratty’s Doggy Dildo Day Care
Sean’s K9 Doggy Doo Pooper Scooper
Pratt’s Professional tit Shoveller
#boringbastard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olivia sharing a DM article where she’s referred to as an “only fans star”. Bit embarrassing really!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
House hunting 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like I said - laying low. Nope bragging about a generic grey house that’s kitted out exactly like home on the handrail hill.

He’s so bleeping vanilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
personally I think he is more beige than vanilla and I’m definitely the owner of the vanilla title here on tattle
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.