Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Vanilla Ice for the title with 29 votes

Mod edit swear words aren't allowed in title and the whole boring thing has been done so many times

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Broccoli will be thinking her turkey teeth as a motive to go through all this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What exactly do these 'influencers' actually influence ?

grunting and sweating with a dildo on onlyfans ...... then grilling himself on a sunbed ..... WHO is actually inspired by that ???

does anyone actually want his lifestyle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought for a moment that Big O had nipped over and cooked one of her gourmet meals for them both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
broccoli needs to learn how to hold a knife and fork… god these chavs are so uncouth
First thought when I saw that post 🫣🫣

And then could Sean be more camp with their “kitchen dance off”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why are they so desperate to show everyone how boring they are. Dance off in the kitchen…wild. Also, pull your dress down you mess

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SEAN’S CAMP LITTLE SHUFFLE!

I can’t cope! He is such a walking ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m just hoping that Big O will bring out a gourmet recipe cookbook with all her favourite’s in just in time for purchasing that special Christmas present that you have to buy for someone that you dislike 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is the ugliest effing coat I’ve ever seen
I bet he’s thinking he’s looking cute and cozy with the hood up. I’m reality he’s a living breathing walking ick who I’m sorry has zero sex appeal unless you’re a gay man (& I feel that’s harsh on gay men). Gads.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.