Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such an obvious photo shop. I get the impression Sean’s a feeder with her too. She keeps saying she is back at the gym eating healthy and then he’s posting his grim processed caboranas with a side slab of Galaxy chocolate. He did this with Olivia too. Constantly pushing takeaways.He doesn’t seem to support his partners on their fitness journeys
I’d never really thought of this before but you are so right!!!
It’s just another way for him to control his girlfriends really isn’t it.
He always manages to go for girls he can lure in and love bomb.

Reactions: 10
I can imagine the interaction now. 🥦 saying she’s planning to go to the gym after work and him, having been sat in her house doing sweet duck all all day, immediately deploying the sad puppy act like “Oh.. I was going to cook for us / order us a takeaway so we could spend some time together”. He’ll be a seasoned manipulator having done exactly the same thing so many times before. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Ohhh give over - it’s Sean’s fault his other half’s eat crap now?!? - Cant stand the guy but I don’t think so!!! Give these women some accountability!!! Olivia had no fitness journey other than taking photos of her sweaty and wonky tits at the gym… she also was and still is a glutton for booze .. if my partner wants to pig out and get a dominoes / eat crap then it’s up to me to say no and make healthier choices.. I also had a boyfriend who lived off beige food , wouldn’t touch fruit or veg ever like Sean … he didn’t “make” me suddenly have the same eating habits as him.. I continued to eat as I do and on occasion pig out as I normally would

Reactions: 7
Also his other exes are always getting "dragged" into this thread but you didn't comment on that. Is this Olivia? Lol
I was going to say this.
It’s a Sean pratt thread. She is his ex!
All the other threads have discussions about their ex’s or past life things.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh give over - it’s Sean’s fault his other half’s eat crap now?!? - Cant stand the guy but I don’t think so!!! Give these women some accountability!!! Olivia had no fitness journey other than taking photos of her sweaty and wonky tits at the gym… she also was and still is a glutton for booze .. if my partner wants to pig out and get a dominoes / eat crap then it’s up to me to say no and make healthier choices.. I also had a boyfriend who lived off beige food , wouldn’t touch fruit or veg ever like Sean … he didn’t “make” me suddenly have the same eating habits as him.. I continued to eat as I do and on occasion pig out as I normally would
Your partner is likely normal tho.Sean isnt normal. I have a friend in a similar situation which is why I’ve noticed it.I’m telling you he will definitely use it as a awwwwhh I was plannin on us gettin a takeaway 2gether kind of thing

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 why does it look like he’s locked the “familia” in he house while he’s been out. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honey I’m home 3 x times and then the dog appears that’s bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
---

Thread suggestion for #18

Pratt relationships are all a farce as
he prefers dildo’s up his ar*e

unsure if allowed the real word 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Have we had the ‘my amazing wifey now has me eating vegetables!!’ story posts yet? Complete with boomerang of chips nuggets and one (1) floret of broccoli?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I got "love bombed" recently. So easy to fall into the trap but I snapped out of it fairly quickly (3 or 4 months) and got myself out the situation. It's actually a wonder how Big O and 🥦 let it go on so long without realising how controlling Pratty actually is!
Also, Lol at 🥦 wearing the failed, discontinued blonc womans range 🤣!

Reactions: 14
I got "love bombed" recently. So easy to fall into the trap but I snapped out of it fairly quickly (3 or 4 months) and got myself out the situation. It's actually a wonder how Big O and 🥦 let it go on so long without realising how controlling Pratty actually is!
Also, Lol at 🥦 wearing the failed, discontinued blonc womans range 🤣!
Maybe even Olivia’s cast offs. Hope they’ve been washed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big O throwing shade in her stories "my other ex made me cut him out"
SEAN YOU ARE A NUTJOB 🤣 Imagine being 30 and telling your 20 year old girlfriend to cut boys out photos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big O throwing shade in her stories "my other ex made me cut him out"
SEAN YOU ARE A NUTJOB 🤣 Imagine being 30 and telling your 20 year old girlfriend to cut boys out photos!!!
Not necessarily talking about sean tho lol she said "my other ex"

Reactions: 1
Not necessarily talking about sean tho lol she said "my other ex"
She said the ex after the one she was pictured with and that was Sean . I think it’s funny he was so insecure he made her cut out the pics or the ex bf though 😂

• Haha
I think she counts the Irish guy who took her on all those nice trips as her ex and Seany as "my other ex" - what an insecure little rat 🤢

Reactions: 6
Still a sex worker then I see Sean, touting for business !!!! 🥦 must be so proud or does she still think there are 2 sides to every story !!!
Do you think he’s roped her in to take pics of him stuffing dildos up his ass yet?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.