Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been out the loop what did Big O say in these videos ?
Also why are we bitching about her I honestly feel sorry for her she had to waste time with that fake paper pants prick glad she’s got away
Stay roasting the leather skin fuckhead and the brain dead skank he’s with than his ex imo
Liv is just as much of of a 'brain dead skank' as Broccoli...imo.

Since breaking up with Pratt she has drunkenly screeched her way through Bali, bagged her self a 'date' to NYC which ended before they got back to the UK, got a rhinoplasty for free at a clinic that was initially a dental centre (until Liv became their surgery Guinea pig) and seems to be spiralling even further into a dark hole of partying, booze and possibly drugs. She's an absolute joke and I would say her parents should be ashamed of how they have raised her but they also seem like a pair of dicks, especially her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see 🥦 is wearing the secondhand Blonkety Blonkwear that Big O left behind when she left the narcissist hopefully 🥦 has put it through the washer as we all know that Big O never washed anything before she flogged it to her unsuspecting buyers 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely marvellous Pratt the dog walking pimp is staying in on a friday night with 🥦 cooking his favourite meal it’s just a real shame that she didn’t get to see the infamous handrail before it’s departure
#RIP handrailonthehill
#livinglifetothemax

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Carbonara made with normal bacon, cream cheese and ready grated Parmesan, served with a garlic baguette? I’m not Italian but I know none of that is authentic!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you don’t add crème eggs to your authentic carbonara then you’re doing it wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Liv is just as much of of a 'brain dead skank' as Broccoli...imo.

Since breaking up with Pratt she has drunkenly screeched her way through Bali, bagged her self a 'date' to NYC which ended before they got back to the UK, got a rhinoplasty for free at a clinic that was initially a dental centre (until Liv became their surgery Guinea pig) and seems to be spiralling even further into a dark hole of partying, booze and possibly drugs. She's an absolute joke and I would say her parents should be ashamed of how they have raised her but they also seem like a pair of dicks, especially her mum.
None of what you said sounds like a reason to dislike her imo she’s his ex she’s out of the picture now I just don’t see the need to keep dragging her life into this sub.

like I still don’t like the misleading tit she posted about covid and the breaking of the lockdown rules but aside from that she’s alright and I’m glad she’s away from Pratt he’s the toxic duck not her

Reactions: 3
Absolutely marvellous Pratt the dog walking pimp is staying in on a friday night with 🥦 cooking his favourite meal it’s just a real shame that she didn’t get to see the infamous handrail before it’s departure
#RIP handrailonthehill
#livinglifetothemax
Wow. Just wow.
Her italian Dad must hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
None of what you said sounds like a reason to dislike her imo she’s his ex she’s out of the picture now I just don’t see the need to keep dragging her life into this sub.

like I still don’t like the misleading tit she posted about covid and the breaking of the lockdown rules but aside from that she’s alright and I’m glad she’s away from Pratt he’s the toxic duck not her

From what I have read on here no one has ever actually said that they hate Big O and whether you or I agree with what others post on here everyone on tattle is entitled to have their own opinions of this girl and that includes yourself
As you can she is still posting tit comments on a regular basis and if you think that’s ok to do that fine as its your opinion but please don’t dictate to other’s what they can and can’t do on this thread

Attachments

Reactions: 20

Also his other exes are always getting "dragged" into this thread but you didn't comment on that. Is this Olivia? Lol

Reactions: 17
Also his other exes are always getting "dragged" into this thread but you didn't comment on that. Is this Olivia? Lol
Lol I can’t see Olivia even considering words like “misleading” and “aside”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like big O as well (disclaimer: I’m not her 😂) but as we discuss the other Sean’s ex club members regularly I suppose she’s fair game here.
maybe it’s worth mentioning someone did set up her own thread at some stage? I think when they split up and she posted the pics of him from here sucking a dildo 😂😂 maybe if there’s a lot people want to say about her that’s a good place as Sean continues moving forward at warp speed to convince us all he’s found the one for the fifth time.

Reactions: 6
Big O is still a twit. I’m still howling from that music video she did the other week. Sean is more of a lap dog to broccoli 🥦 than her actual dog

ye I can assure you I am not Big O simply voicing my opinion which I have no issue with other people doing either that’s the beauty of Tattle free speech but no the mystery of which account on here is possibly Olivia in disguise is not me I’ve said some not very nice things about her on this account in the past but now I find her all right it’s that paper pants leather skinned duck that’s the bleep glad she got away as much as I’m not a 🥦 fan I hope she does as well

the only relationship Sean deserves is one with a crappy tasting takeaway and a dildo for after that feels like a cactus

Reactions: 6
Not much to update but the door is slightly wonky where 🥦 wanted a smaller waist 😆

such an obvious photo shop. I get the impression Sean’s a feeder with her too. She keeps saying she is back at the gym eating healthy and then he’s posting his grim processed caboranas with a side slab of Galaxy chocolate. He did this with Olivia too. Constantly pushing takeaways.He doesn’t seem to support his partners on their fitness journeys

such an obvious photo shop. I get the impression Sean’s a feeder with her too. She keeps saying she is back at the gym eating healthy and then he’s posting his grim processed caboranas with a side slab of Galaxy chocolate. He did this with Olivia too. Constantly pushing takeaways.He doesn’t seem to support his partners on their fitness journeys
I agree - it’s another form of control isn’t it. He’s so transparent and does exactly the same thing every time. He thinks this is the way he gets his ‘family’. He is so gross.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.