Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've decided she literally is the female version of him lol. And she has weird boobs
I thought the exact same, like why are they connected like that? She’s definitely doing all the right things to get herself a new set of pearly whites

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've decided she literally is the female version of him lol. And she has weird boobs
Why are her boobs joined like that?

And who the duck is taking these cringey photos?!
Absolute tragic car crash and I'm enjoying every last second 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who remembers that thing you used to do as kids where you held a buttercup under your chin to see if you liked butter? These lot LOVE butter. I’ve never seen anyone so yellow.
6CEEDA1C-6722-40E6-8871-1CA02C7D547F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Those photos are scary, shes in over her head man. He's a master manipulator and every one of his exs have been scarred after escaping his clutches. Olivia needs to spill the tea, he was probably in touch with 🥦 for months before they split.

Who does this sound like....
  • Flattery. ...
  • Isolation. ...
  • Devaluing and gaslighting. ...
  • Fear or violence.

Reactions: 14
I'm on broccoli's page. She let me follow for some reason. They've been for a steak and all is quiet. Thought she was older than 27 but he does like them younger

Reactions: 8
He’s doing this to torment us, isn’t he? Surely he is doing this for our reaction?!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1618718The bog pictures have been updated to the bathroom. The speed of this relationship is obscene
Hope broccoli doesn’t block you 🥺 we need you
Why are her boobs joined like that?

And who the duck is taking these cringey photos?!
Absolute tragic car crash and I'm enjoying every last second 🤣
Bet they have a tripod, set the timer on their phone camera. Can you imagine quick it’s counting down let’s pose

So she unbuttoned her dress to take that photo?
479E3FF8-0A8A-4337-B9D8-3A81757230AA.png

Reactions: 6
Just a heads up (if you’re bothered) but your profile picture is visible at the bottom of the screenshot! Don’t want the broccoli blocking you

Reactions: 4
Hope broccoli doesn’t block you 🥺 we need you

Bet they have a tripod, set the timer on their phone camera. Can you imagine quick it’s counting down let’s pose

So she unbuttoned her dress to take that photo?
View attachment 1619752
At least she covers them up in public … it’s a step up from big 0.
Wonder if they’ve gone to b&m to replace her 0 with an E. Serious relationship steps 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Id be foaming at the mouth with rage if someone uploaded a pic in my bed weeks after I’d moved out/the relationship ended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.