Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broccoli must be a bit dim if she doesn’t realise all these gushing photos and public declarations of lurve are primarily to get back at Olivia.
Pratty will have spun her some right tales about how unhappy he was and how he’s been waiting for someone just like her his entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't ever remember Sean being this intense so quickly with the big O photos? Yeah photos did get ridiculous eventually 😑 But this time it seems so much worse, I truly believe he's ramped it up to wind up Olivia, it's completely sad. If not, sad even posting like that as a nearly 33 year old man.
Speaking of Olivia, how has she not crashed and burned yet? I partied in my 20s, most ever was 2 weeks in Cancun and I had to have a break from drink half way lol!! In her case I think the excessive partying is to stop her from thinking about the break up!! Once it all dies down after Mexico we might the tea we need!!!
Final note, after last night it's obvious Zaralena is team Pratt 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I just think he feels like he needs a girlfriend to hide the fact he's gay. There is no other explanation for how mad he moves.

Reactions: 21
God he’s already telling her he loves her. What is wrong with this boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually have second hand embarrassment for him. He wouldn’t know love if it smacked him in his lumpy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ick is real 😬 If a guy I had known a matter of weeks and only met up with a couple of times, woke me up on a Sunday morning, to a tripod set up for a “aren’t we happy” photoshoot for his very public Instagram (or just for private actually) I would run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The ick is real 😬 If a guy I had known a matter of weeks and only met up with a couple of times, woke me up on a Sunday morning, to a tripod set up for a “aren’t we happy” photoshoot for his very public Instagram (or just for private actually) I would run a mile.
Esp when she’s had a weeks holiday in there too.

Also didn’t someone say he’d been messaging someone else too?

Reactions: 5
Honestly words fail me, the bog pictures, the forced photoshoots. How does he go from 0-100 so quick. Honestly walking red flag. This is just bizarre at this point.

Reactions: 16
Tripod is getting some action this weekend. Did anyone else think sex tape with the tripod being set up by the bed?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.